Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,330 members, 7,836,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

When I Was A Little Girl, I Thought ‘life Was Very Long’! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When I Was A Little Girl, I Thought ‘life Was Very Long’! (714 Views)

How Is Your Thought-life? (part 1) / 'Come On! Let's Have A Little Sex' Church Themed Poster Sparks Reactions / Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When I Was A Little Girl, I Thought ‘life Was Very Long’! by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 04, 2022
So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom Psalm 90:12

Duration: 56 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8tWHe-Rn1o

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When I Was A Little Girl, I Thought ‘life Was Very Long’! by LordReed(m): 8:44am On Feb 04, 2022
I was talking with my sister yesterday and our kids were running around the house making noise and having little kiddie spats. We had a laugh cos we wished our adult troubles were as simple as the spats little kids have. And there were the kids wishing they could be adults doing adult things.

2 Likes

Re: When I Was A Little Girl, I Thought ‘life Was Very Long’! by Mhykel217(m): 9:01am On Feb 04, 2022
Of a truth life is short, buh hey! Some people pray to at least get to 70 and they feel like they've lived enough and ready for death.

I remember when i was a kid and was like by 25 everything will be settled in my life...I'm more than 25 now and i can say it came too fast, dunno how the whole years went by so fast.

Indeed life's short, thats why YOLO

1 Like

Re: When I Was A Little Girl, I Thought ‘life Was Very Long’! by Nobody: 9:16am On Feb 04, 2022
Life is trully short
I'm 26 now n i feel like I'm 70
D burden is too much
How i wish i had remained a kid
At least life was fun then embarassed

2 Likes

Re: When I Was A Little Girl, I Thought ‘life Was Very Long’! by illicit(m): 9:47am On Feb 04, 2022
I feel old already

1 Like

Re: When I Was A Little Girl, I Thought ‘life Was Very Long’! by LIONSABRE(m): 10:03am On Feb 04, 2022
TRULY TRULY,life is short. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Was A Little Girl, I Thought ‘life Was Very Long’! by Orente21(f): 10:04am On Feb 04, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom Psalm 90:12

Duration: 56 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8tWHe-Rn1o
Life is short. It's good to spend it wisely. Thank you ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When I Was A Little Girl, I Thought ‘life Was Very Long’! by Nobody: 11:06am On Feb 04, 2022
LordReed:
I was talking with my sister yesterday and our kids were running around the house making noise and having little kiddie spats. We had a laugh cos we wished our adult troubles were as simple as the spats little kids have. And there were the kids wishing they could be adults doing adult things.

Oh yeah. Kids dress up as adults so they can enter clubs.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Was A Little Girl, I Thought ‘life Was Very Long’! by Nobody: 11:07am On Feb 04, 2022
Mhykel217:
Of a truth life is short, buh hey! Some people pray to at least get to 70 and they feel like they've lived enough and ready for death.

I remember when i was a kid and was like by 25 everything will be settled in my life...I'm more than 25 now and i can say it came too fast, dunno how the whole years went by so fast.

Indeed life's short, thats why YOLO

I agree. I remember when I was 16 and when I was told to go and wash the dishes, I would yell, "I'm 16, I'm 16" grin

2 Likes

Re: When I Was A Little Girl, I Thought ‘life Was Very Long’! by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2022
Flahyuq:
Life is trully short
I'm 26 now n i feel like I'm 70
D burden is too much
How i wish i had remained a kid
At least life was fun then embarassed

Things can only get better. Hang on in there ((hugs))

2 Likes

Re: When I Was A Little Girl, I Thought ‘life Was Very Long’! by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 04, 2022
illicit:
I feel old already

Get up and do things now while you can. If I run after the bus now, I want to collapse grin
Re: When I Was A Little Girl, I Thought ‘life Was Very Long’! by Nobody: 11:09am On Feb 04, 2022
Orente21:
Life is short. It's good to spend it wisely. Thank you ma

You are welcome.
Re: When I Was A Little Girl, I Thought ‘life Was Very Long’! by LordReed(m): 11:21am On Feb 04, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Oh yeah. Kids dress up as adults so they can enter clubs.

And you can hardly communicate to them to slow down and enjoy their childhood, they think you are trying to cramp their style. LoL. To be fair though I didn't listen either when I was that age. Bwahahahahaha!

1 Like

Re: When I Was A Little Girl, I Thought ‘life Was Very Long’! by LIONSABRE(m): 11:23am On Feb 04, 2022
LordReed:

And you can hardly communicate to them to slow down and enjoy their childhood, they think you are trying to cramp their style. LoL. To be fair though I didn't listen either when I was that age. Bwahahahahaha!
SO LORDREED ,YOU WERE ONE OF THEM ABI? COME,YOU NEED FLOG. grin
Re: When I Was A Little Girl, I Thought ‘life Was Very Long’! by Nobody: 11:25am On Feb 04, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Things can only get better. Hang on in there ((hugs))

Thank you Ma

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When I Was A Little Girl, I Thought ‘life Was Very Long’! by illicit(m): 12:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Get up and do things now while you can. If I run after the bus now, I want to collapse grin

I wish to be young forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When I Was A Little Girl, I Thought ‘life Was Very Long’! by LordReed(m): 12:41pm On Feb 04, 2022
LIONSABRE:
SO LORDREED ,YOU WERE ONE OF THEM ABI? COME,YOU NEED FLOG. grin

I don chop my own koboko pass na. LoL

2 Likes

Re: When I Was A Little Girl, I Thought ‘life Was Very Long’! by LIONSABRE(m): 12:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
LordReed:

I don chop my own koboko pass na. LoL
lolzz, bro you get luck. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When I Was A Little Girl, I Thought ‘life Was Very Long’! by Fatale: 2:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
Every moment of life is precious and can never happen again and therefore is a reason to appreciate, be grateful for and celebrate the fact that you are alive."

We only have one life and one body to care of, and we better do it right. You never know what tomorrow may bring and so we better live this life the best we can and be grateful for everything we have.

Live healthier and happier.

Fatale

1 Like

Re: When I Was A Little Girl, I Thought ‘life Was Very Long’! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
illicit:

I wish to be young forever

You can be young at heart cool

2 Likes

Re: When I Was A Little Girl, I Thought ‘life Was Very Long’! by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
Fatale:
Every moment of life is precious and can never happen again and therefore is a reason to appreciate, be grateful for and celebrate the fact that you are alive."

We only have one life and one body to care of, and we better do it right. You never know what tomorrow may bring and so we better live this life the best we can and be grateful for everything we have.

Live healthier and happier.

Fatale

Amen to that

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Lord Jesus Christ Pls Come In My Generation / The Mark Of The Beast? / Is It Right To Say That God Gave Man Dominion Over Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.