Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,258 members, 7,853,290 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:50 PM

Runaway Daughter Forbidden To Be A Lesbian Chapter 8 And 9 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runaway Daughter Forbidden To Be A Lesbian Chapter 8 And 9 (156 Views)

Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Runaway Daughter Forbidden To Be A Lesbian Chapter 8 And 9 by wizard777: 11:05am On Feb 04, 2022
runaway daughter (forbidden to be a lesbian) chapter 31
RUNAWAY DAUGHTER
(Forbidden to be a lesbian)

Written ✍️ by ©hinny

CHAPTER 8 and 9

Susan and Lisa fell back on the bed and slept off so tired last night after they reached the climax

The both freshened up immediately they woke up and Lisa left to her room

Susan never knew she missed a call from her mum when she slept off, her phone rang many times and she didn’t wake up

When she took her phone and saw the missed calls, her heart beat increased

“Hope all is well, I have to return the call, I pray is not about my dad “, she murmured to herself

Network hitches couldn’t let the call go through so she dropped the phone in deep thought and left to her duty place

Lisa was busy with her cleaning when she heard footsteps on the stairs, she looked up to see Susan Walking downstairs with dread shown clearly on her face

“Susan, you aren’t looking good, your face isn’t bright… What’s wrong “, Lisa asked her

Susan had deaf ears to her questions, she wasn’t herself anymore because she felt something bad has happened

She just walked passed Lisa and went straight outside without taking a glance on her

Lisa only watched her pass without trying to stop her

Some minutes passed and Susan went back to her room to redial her mum, she took her phone and saw a message from her junior brother to come back immediately

Her heart skipped when she read the urgent message, she couldn’t control the tears that ran down her cheeks

Immediately, she ran to Sera and explained everything to her, though it was urgent, Sera had no choice than to grant her permission

She ran back to her room fidgeting, picked some important things she needed and headed downstairs

Lisa caught her up on the way and held her so tight, she looked into her eyes and saw the tears struggling to roll down
read more @ https://wizad.com.ng/runaway-daughter-forbidden-to-be-a-lesbian89/
I post new stories everyday

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Twitter Username / Handle E.g @name1234 To @realname / Valentine Gist From Yemisi Adenusi / What She Said — “my Ten-year Plan Was To Become A Lagos Babe”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.