Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader (6807 Views)

How Start Petroleum Products Brokerage Business Without Capital Investment / Fuel Scarcity And The State Of Our Petroleum Sector / Inverter, Solar Panel,deep Cycle Battery,cctv Camera,industrial Ups Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by thomasjohn: 9:35pm On Jun 23, 2011
pls can some like tell me what graduates at shell earn,I've been called for SRD nd i want to know wat i'm in for,pls slaries,benefits etc
thank you
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by sweet9ja: 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2011
hackney:

Majority of food stuff are grown in the north ( i presume).

Denying the north the proceeds of crude oil will be an act against humanity. (same country)
I believe the S.S deserves much more of the proceeds but one needs to show fairness to
the north because if nothing else,they have some humans amongst them and they need to run their society too.

Bullsh**t! for all I care, the parasitic north can go to hell.
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by kpogede77: 11:20pm On Jun 23, 2011
hackney:

Denying the north the proceeds of crude oil will be an act against humanity. (same country)
I believe the S.S deserves much more of the proceeds but one needs to show fairness to
the north because if nothing else,they have some humans amongst them and they need to run their society too.

WHO TOLD YOU THERE ARE NO FARMS IN THE SOUTH. THESE PEOPLE ARE NOT CONTRIBUTING ANY THING TO NIGERIA BUT RATHER THEY ARE SUBTRACTING BY SCARING AWAY INVESTORS THROUGH VIOLENCE AND TERRORIST ATTACKS. AT THE APPROPRIATE TIME THEY WILL BEG US TO BUY THEIR FOOD. WE PAY FOR THE FOOD, THEY DON'T ALLOCATE THE FOOD TO US AS FEDERAL ALLOCATION FREE OF CHARGE. THEY ARE ABUSING THE OPPORTUNITY THEY HAVE TO SHARE THE OIL MONEY WITH US. BY THE TIME THEY BLOCK THE PIB, WE WILL TAKE OVER THE CONTROL OF OUR RESOURCES AND THEY WILL NOT GET ANY THING.
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jun 23, 2011
Guru D.:

Please let the hon. member shed as much blood as he can as long as it is his own blood and not someone else's blood. For a copy of the PIB go to http://www.nnpcgroup.com/Portals/0/pdf/PIBDrapftBill2008.pdf. There is nothing that suggest what the hon. member is saying is true or possible.
It is very sad that an individual especially an elected official makes inciteful and untrue statements and no one in the government thought to set the record straight and persecute the individual for inciting public violence. More over I have noticed that certain Northern Leaders think Nigeria is a welfare state; spending and not producing. Do you know that the north shares from the Federal tax collected on Alcohol at the same time they ban the sale of alcohol? Hypocrites!
you see ! now when some of them hear that senators speech they will be mislead ending up killing innocent people where as the bill never say something about his comment! and they are so stupid! that they fellow their leaders as if moo moo!! 'fight with your last blood they kill' 'dnt go to school! its evil! they agree!' without looking into the situation! i dont really know the kind of human beings are they! even their colonial master in the middle east are far better than them!! infact i just pray that they just wake up and see oil in their land,then they will demand having their own country which is better!
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 23, 2011
infact if they(ss) wants it like that! so be it! its in their region.if it hurt you why dont you use what you get(as u claim food) to attack.stop sending them food or likewise increase the cost!! Enuf of these BLOOD!
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by YoruIgbo(m): 11:59pm On Jun 23, 2011
thomasjohn:

pls can some like tell me what graduates at shell earn,I've been called for SRD nd i want to know wat i'm in for,pls slaries,benefits etc
thank you

That's not a good starting point when you want to join a company brov, Please visit Shell website and you will see what they are looking for. Read about CART and check out feedback from recent recruits etc and with positive attitude and confidence I'm sure you will do well.
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by thomasjohn: 12:08am On Jun 24, 2011
Yoru_Igbo:

That's not a good starting point when you want to join a company brov, Please visit Shell website and you will see what they are looking for. Read about CART and check out feedback from recent recruits etc and with positive attitude and confidence I'm sure you will do well.

thank u very mmuch,but i want to hav an idea of how much they pay
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by YoruIgbo(m): 12:11am On Jun 24, 2011
The problem is SS have all these resources (Oil and Gas) but they lack the right manpower  cheesy grin I remember during my days in the university, one oil company came to our school looking for Bayelsa and Rivers students in the School of Engineering but not even one!! although I told them to FF off!! As in if you are looking for Bayelsa student, go to Naija you will see loads of them and stop looking for them in Europe  grin

The truth is most oil companies in the so called Niger Delta are either run by Oyibo, Yoruba or Igbo people, God no dey give you everything otherwise you go wan rub shoulder with God, He gave Naija Delta oil but no manpower, God gave the west(oyibo people) intelligent men and women but they are not short of natural disaster but He gave Africa loads of Natural resources and made African leaders Natural disaster  grin grin
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by YoruIgbo(m): 12:15am On Jun 24, 2011
thomasjohn:

thank u very mmuch,but i want to hav an idea of how much they pay

Which part of the world are you? I understand the company is trying to harmonise earnings at Graduate level but do to inflation and varying standard of living there will still be differences.
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by ak47mann(m): 12:20am On Jun 24, 2011
emmke:

if u are not from SS, it's not your oil either. So what are u talking about?   undecided
sorry anambra got oil and gas reserve goggle anambra state and her resources go there you will see oil companies building refinery and extraction not to talk about abia and imo state dont get ti twisted open your eye they confuse you people with divide and conquer cheesy cheesy 

check this out below

Anambra is rich in natural gas, crude oil, bauxite, ceramic and has an almost 100 percent arable soil.
In the year 2006, foundation laying ceremony for the first Nigerian private refinery Orient Petroleum Refinery (OPR)
countinue

was made at Nsugbe-Umuleri area [1]. The Orient Petroleum Resource Ltd, (OPRL) owners of OPR, was licensed in June 2002, by the Federal Government to construct a private refinery with a 55,000 b/d capacity.
Furthermore, Anambra state is a state that has many other resources in terms of agro-based activities like fishery and farming, as well as land cultivated for pasturing and animal husbandry.
Currently,Anambra State has the lowest poverty rate in Nigeria.

so can you see we have the lowest poverty in nigeria look man we lost everything after war and GOD blessed his children in less than ten years we bounced back x10 think! someone with brain thats why i like white people other tribes in nigeria could have tapped from our natural wisdom but tribalism couldn't let you lot sad embarassed america captured Hitlers scientist and they used those scientist to build atomic bomb which we know JAPAN till today have not recover from it,
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by YoruIgbo(m): 12:26am On Jun 24, 2011
ak47mann:

sorry anambra got oil and gas reserve goggle anambra state and her resources go there you will see oil companies building refinery and extraction not to talk about abia and imo state dont get ti twisted open your eye they confuse you people with divide and conquer cheesy cheesy

That's correct when it comes to oil and gas an average Rivers and Bayelsa man does not know that Imo, Anambra, Abia, Ondo, Edo and Lagos has Oil and Gas, so my brother tell them grin
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by ak47mann(m): 12:43am On Jun 24, 2011
Yoru_Igbo:

That's correct when it comes to oil and gas an average Rivers and Bayelsa man does not know that Imo, Anambra, Abia, Ondo, Edo and Lagos has Oil and Gas, so my brother tell them  grin
dont mind this AZU MANGALAS  grin grin we are in 21st century were everything can be goggled even if you want to no if Jupiter get oil goggle will tell you technology have shine people eyes if not, Syrian government could have wipe all those protesters out in two days but cos of camera phone and internet govt knows  they will get exposed to the world,  you cant hide the truth anymore grin
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by vladimiros: 6:55am On Jun 24, 2011
am from the middle belt (north central if u like) and i dont give 2 4ks about your oil.

yeah right

tell ur bastards to stop drooling over our oil

can`t wait for this to come out

the north would suffer, literally suffer
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by vladimiros: 6:57am On Jun 24, 2011
and before anyone start ranting about food

who says the south don`t produce?

10% of Nigeria`s Productivity comes from the south that explains alot

infact if there is a split the south can stand alone,
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by vladimiros: 6:58am On Jun 24, 2011
^^^^ 1o% comes from the north, my mistake
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by emmke(m): 7:25am On Jun 24, 2011
vladimiros:

yeah right

tell your bastards to stop drooling over our oil

haha they've started with their insults. Typical. Bashe ka wai. They bill will never be passed if they north dont want it to be passed so save your energy. Hahahà, Like i've said earlier i (and most of my middle belt kindreds) dont give 2 4ks about your oil. Yay. I'd get them pissed for sayin that, lol. wink
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by emmke(m): 7:35am On Jun 24, 2011
vladimiros:

^^^^ 1o% comes from the north, my mistake
hahahà. Did u get that from the google too mister? Ok, u mean the north (NE, NW, NC) produce only 10% of food in nigeria? Well i wont say anything here. lipsrsealed
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by tEsLim(m): 7:57am On Jun 24, 2011
THat region has continued to suck on Nigeria and as nothin in return if no be eyinbo wey don scatter this country from foundation. We shouldn't be grouped with the hausa's at all. Nothing from them bad soil. They just install them in the government to siphon funds and maybe keep the funds with the same eyinbo's in foreign accounts. They have no business acquisition or leadership sense for real. Ba education, ba sense, ba resources
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by YoruIgbo(m): 8:07am On Jun 24, 2011
vladimiros:

yeah right

tell your bastards to stop drooling over our oil

Oga no vex, but the truth is if you leave the southerners to manage the oil they we use millitancy to kill each other. I'm from the south but surely we southerners are greedy and leave us to our oil we will oppress each other, we will use our superior corrupt mind to steal and loot even far more than we are seeing currently. Imagine cost of living in the south and compare it to the north, My brother I guess it is important we look at the best way to develop the country instead of wasting valuable time preaching hate, the money from the oil currently can even develop the whole west africa!! grin
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by ak47mann(m): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2011
Yoru_Igbo:

Oga no vex, but the truth is if you leave the southerners to manage the oil they we use millitancy to kill each other. I'm from the south but surely we southerners are greedy and leave us to our oil we will oppress each other, we will use our superior corrupt mind to steal and loot even far more than we are seeing currently. Imagine cost of living in the south and compare it to the north, My brother I guess it is important we look at the best way to develop the country instead of wasting valuable time preaching hate, the money from the oil currently can even develop the whole west africa!! grin
why cos north produce most eatable food in Nigeria and because of their mismanagement in governing the country there is no basic infrastructure in place to move goods around the country all this things contributed to it cool
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by Reference(m): 9:46am On Jun 24, 2011
hackney:

Good try but in those days when a bag of beans sold for N 3,000 farm gate in Bauchi it sold for N 10,000 at Mile 12 in Lagos. When you ask them why they say transport costs. Do government subsidize this cost. No. Who controls long haul today, its all northerners - tankers, trucks, the lot. They should haul the fuel for free. I would seriously bet that the naira value of foodstuff coming down south will exceed the value of petroleum products going north. They have assets but are too lazy to realise that. May this government seize this wanton waste of resources. It is killing this country's resources, fueling corruption and ineptitude.
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by kpogede77: 10:27am On Jun 24, 2011
emmke:

haha they've started with their insults. Typical. Bashe ka wai. They bill will never be passed if they north dont want it to be passed so save your energy. Hahahà,  Like i've said earlier i (and most of my middle belt kindreds) dont give 2 4ks about your oil. Yay. I'd get them pissed for sayin that, lol.  wink

We will be very happy if you kill the bill so that we can take what belong to us by force. In that case you will not even get any thing from the oil and we will not sell to you even if you want to buy. Your born to rule mentality will put you into problem. May be you think we have regard for Hausa army, find how many of your military officers have been wasted in Warri river including major generals. The son of former head of state Abdusalam, a Lieutenant general was used to serve Egbesu god at Okerenkoko here and his uniform was conspicuously displayed in the shrine. Nothing happen and more will die b cos of this PIB.
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by Bensonite: 11:04am On Jun 24, 2011
Yoru_Igbo:

The problem is SS have all these resources (Oil and Gas) but they lack the right manpower cheesy grin I remember during my days in the university, one oil company came to our school looking for Bayelsa and Rivers students in the School of Engineering but not even one!! although I told them to FF off!! As in if you are looking for Bayelsa student, go to Naija you will see loads of them and stop looking for them in Europe grin

The truth is most oil companies in the so called Niger Delta are either run by Oyibo, Yoruba or Igbo people, God no dey give you everything otherwise you go wan rub shoulder with God, He gave Naija Delta oil but no manpower, God gave the west(oyibo people) intelligent men and women but they are not short of natural disaster but He gave Africa loads of Natural resources and made African leaders Natural disaster grin grin

@ Yoru_Igbo,
It is not true that Rivers and Bayelsa or other ND states do not have manpower. This is the very deception that has been causing all the problems. When you do recruitment in Lagos and Abuja, and select who you like and come back to tell us trash. I do not want to make this piece too long I would have cited thousands of example and proofs. If they visited your very school and did not find any ND well it could be a one off case but many ND indigenes have completed programmes in oil and gas from the UK without gaining employment.
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by Bensonite: 11:13am On Jun 24, 2011
Yoru_Igbo:

Oga no vex, but the truth is if you leave the southerners to manage the oil they we use millitancy to kill each other. I'm from the south but surely[b] we southerners [/b] are greedy and leave us to our oil we will oppress each other, we will use our superior corrupt mind to steal and loot even far more than we are seeing currently. Imagine cost of living in the south and compare it to the north, My brother I guess it is important we look at the best way to develop the country instead of wasting valuable time preaching hate, the money from the oil currently can even develop the whole west africa!! grin
You are deceiving yourself as it is clear from your write-up you are neither from SS or the broad southerners you claim.
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by vladimiros: 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2011
haha they've started with their insults. Typical. Bashe ka wai. They bill will never be passed if they north dont want it to be passed so save your energy. Hahahà, Like i've said earlier i (and most of my middle belt kindreds) dont give 2 4ks about your oil. Yay. I'd get them pissed for sayin that, lol.
yeahh you don`t give 2 fks

but ur leaders do, says alot right,

can`t wait for it, you all would suffer big time
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by sirjec(m): 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2011
I though they've found oil in the north? What is preventing them from exploring it?
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by Lucifa2015: 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2011
sirjec:

I though they've found oil in the north? What is preventing them from exploring it?

Boko Harm! Lol
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by MIBB: 2:35am On Jun 25, 2011

my dear poster, does the North share the food stuffs with other Nigerians for free? why must you insist on total dependency on that zones to the extent that its becoming a drag on the nation?
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by daroz(m): 6:56am On Jun 25, 2011
hackney:

MIBB:

[bmy dear poster, does the North share the food stuffs with other Nigerians for free? why must you insist on total dependency on that zones to the extent that its becoming a drag on the nation?

My brother, ask them o, does the north give us their food for free, or the federal Government give us (the south south) monthly allocation from their agriculral produce? Do they even contibute anything to the federal purse? They keep all their money to them selves and yet expect to share from our own. Even the price of the  so called food they bring to the south are well inflirted to up to 400% at times. They should even be thankfull  we buy from them. or they forgot  we have the land, the good climate and enough manpower/education to even develop our agriculral sector that will surpass what they think they are producing with their crude farm impliments. Infact I thank God for what Edo state is presently working on. These abokis go hear am hot this time around. By the time they travel all the way from the north to south and nobody buys their produce, them go know say water don pass garri. sad
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by naijaking1: 7:28am On Jun 25, 2011
It's the slave-owner's mentality of core northerners that makes them think a liter of petrol ought to sell for the same price everywhere in Nigeria. Does a cup of rice sell for the same price everywhere in Nigeria? What about milk, garri, or even yam?
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by daroz(m): 7:48am On Jun 25, 2011
naijaking1:

It's the slave-owner's mentality of core northerners that makes them think a liter of petrol ought to sell for the same price everywhere in Nigeria. Does a cup of rice sell for the same price everywhere in Nigeria? What about milk, garri, or even yam?

Gbam.
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by juman(m): 9:03am On Jun 25, 2011
Oil. Oil. Oil.

We should think outside of Oil.

Nigeria is a unlucky country with worthless leaders.

The leaders don't really want to work to make the country a great nation.

The little money the nation get from Oil is enough to share between them in their own view.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Export Charcoal? / How Can I Get A Loan Using My Bsc/nysc Certificate As Collateral. / I Want To Create A Bulk Sms Site.what Do I Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.