Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,210 members, 7,953,775 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:50 AM

North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader (6881 Views)

How Start Petroleum Products Brokerage Business Without Capital Investment / Fuel Scarcity And The State Of Our Petroleum Sector / Inverter, Solar Panel,deep Cycle Battery,cctv Camera,industrial Ups Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by ak47mann(m): 11:48am On Jun 25, 2011
juman:

Oil. Oil. Oil.

We should think outside of Oil.

Nigeria is a unlucky country with worthless leaders.

The leaders don't really want to work to make the country a great nation.

The little money the nation get from Oil is enough to share between them in their own view.
nigerian leaders purposely kept Nigerian especially northerners unexposed!! the world is a global village Nigeria suppose to be earning billions of dollars from internal generated revenue alone, but cos our leaders lack of exposure and selfishness they kept the country in darkness embarassed
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by dasa: 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2011
Northern elites are very wicked. they are just focused on oil when they have agriculture and vast mineral resources to support their region. yaradua and rilwanu lukman proposed this bill. they are Northerners too.

Now they want to bring north vs south sentiments again.

dear senator, spill your blood. it wont be a new thing. your people like spilling blood.

I am so glad the north is complaining. I remember when they where absolute. why didnt they help their region then.
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by emmydee(m): 12:15am On Jun 26, 2011
i believe it's stupid for anyone to say no to d pib. it's insesitive for d north to hold on to d oil money and it sound lazy for d north to continually depend on oil revenue. they'v got to be creative
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by Nobody: 10:11am On Jun 26, 2011
This guy must be a stack illiterate, Def the oil company's must have blindfolded him with incentives. How can the price of oil be that much diff in the same country, this guy is a dumb. The bill is all about local content and regaining all the white has stollen from our oil wealth, The white guys are just using their head to quash the bill, no wonder power was initially given to these abokis so they could be manipulated. The oil companies( Whites) are not happy about the bill . These abokis always taking Nigeria back to the ancient, If only the SW will not help them fight their battle, we are sure they will eat their flesh and drink their own blood.
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by mkpologwu(m): 11:09pm On Jun 26, 2011
B4 cutting off north, pls allow me finish my business wif my luvly fulani chics!
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by okoomoge2(m): 12:43am On Jun 27, 2011
Guys, don't shout too much about the comments of the North about PIB.
Leave it or take Allison maduake's KIP is to ensure the PIB's content is doctored to put Shell in a win-win position. She is from the South-Sou
th.
The Exxon big boys in Dallas have also set KPI for the likes of MPN essien-dainer to ensure PIB favours the operation of Exxon in Nigeria, she is from akwa-ibom.
Mutiu sumonu of SPDC would put the orders from the Hague first before national interest, he is from SW,Alek musa of Total would do what he is been told from la defense paris (Total).
Senators of different tribes would collect money MNC.
I am sorry for my Country.
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 27, 2011
oko-omoge:

Guys, don't shout too much about the comments of the North about PIB.
Leave it or take Allison maduake's KIP is to ensure the PIB's content is doctored to put Shell in a win-win position. She is from the South-Sou
th.
The Exxon big boys in Dallas have also set KPI for the likes of MPN essien-dainer to ensure PIB favours the operation of Exxon in Nigeria, she is from akwa-ibom.
Mutiu sumonu of SPDC would put the orders from the Hague first before national interest, he is from SW,Alek musa of Total would do what he is been told from la defense paris (Total).
Senators of different tribes would collect money MNC.
I am sorry for my Country.

Guy is it the ministers or company Reps that suppose to pass the bill into law or our law-makers, I am not talking about the whole north but individual criminals. It is not Yaradua that originated the bill. Brother those ppl u mention I know one of them too well, i know the limit of their power, they can only speak for their companies -thats their duty, and possibly arrange bribe for ppl like that bloody mallam making niose. and I am sure he dont even know the content of the bill,
Re: North’ll Kill Petroleum Industrial Bill-ex-minority Leader by sirjec(m): 10:23am On Jul 05, 2011
They are scared because PIB will not favour the North because the half baked graduates the produce in the north cannot meet up in the labour market where quota system will not be used. Don't get me wrong, the north has intelligent people but they are few. When PIB is passed, the companies will have to employ staff that will deliver and not staff that will not deliver but will be imposed on the company on quota grounds. So stop lying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ritualists Exist - My Near Death Experience / I Need Info On Haulage Business / ₦110.9 Billion Public Offer: Key Takeaways From FCMB Group's Investor Pitch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.