Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man - Celebrities (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man (31773 Views)

Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 2:16am On Feb 07, 2022
bidexdo:

Hmmmm my night Evethin fine what about you

Am fucking angry with you now embarassed embarassed embarassed

You are fucking angry with me, and you went ahead to follow me around with your cloned monikers .... I believe you have even sent an email to me with another moniker of yours but I didn't reply........ You are evil....I fear this forum now abeg...
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by DKM123: 6:01am On Feb 07, 2022
Don27tiky:
when will you realize that your insults don’t affect me. Guess you are too dumb to understand just as you didn’t understand what Charlie boys statement I wasn’t really expecting you to understand mine either. Social media has really exposed some of you.
You were quick in telling me you are a hermaphrodite.
Your write up made no sense as regards the topic.
Bring it on

See Mr-I-don't-insult-people modafcuka ooo. Hahahaha! So added to your low IQ and unintelligent self is HYPOCRISY. So you are an hypocritic hippopotamus? It's not like it wasn't obvious cos I saw through your hypocrisy immediately you left all the wicked comments insulting our women to come reply the only comment supporting them.

Idiotical fool, saying I said I am a hermaphrodite. Lmao! Do you even understand what sarcasm means? You will not know even if it hits you on your coconut head. I am sure you have never heard the word hermaphrodite before as the educated illiterate and dullwitted m*oron that you are, if not you would have understood that it was a sarcastic statement. Hahaha! Brainless mofo! Check the dictionary cos I know this grammars are too big for your small brain.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by badboyTee(m): 8:45am On Feb 07, 2022
gift0123:

I loff all of them abeg... Even if Dem para till tommorow eh know concern me... I will always go and seduce badboytee and confess my love to GoodHardDick everywhere, someday dem go stop the para and accept my loff.... cheesy.
wtf my lo lo can't rise for you am just back from 7 days banning for defending the CEO of this forum
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by bidexdo(m): 12:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
gift0123:

You are fucking angry with me, and you went ahead to follow me around with your cloned monikers .... I believe you have even sent an email to me with another moniker of yours but I didn't reply........ You are evil....I fear this forum now abeg...

Baby what do you mean that I follow you with another moniker, see I don't even follow any body here, because I don't like following people undecided undecided

See I can swear with my life if I send you email, baby, see how will I be texting you or following you when I don't know you maybe a male trying to pretend to be a man who knows

I have not even see your picture before,

And the reason am angry with you I know. cry cry

And don't forget since I have been in nairaland

Since 11 years have been reading comments here.
I only open account in 2016, but not always active
Since this year have been active.
And bidexdo is the only moniker I have I swear with my unborn kids.

And don't forget i can't be crushing on you without telling you, we call that felling.

So I came here to chase cruse not dating. cool cool cool
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
badboyTee:
wtf my lo lo can't rise for you am just back from 7 days banning for defending the CEO of this forum

Really grin grin grin
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
bidexdo:

Baby what do you mean that I follow you with another moniker, see I don't even follow any body here, because I don't like following people undecided undecided

See I can swear with my life if I send you email, baby, see how will I be texting you or following you when I don't know you maybe a male trying to pretend to be a man who knows

And don't forget i can't be crushing on you without telling you, we call that felling.

Hmmm cool cool
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
bidexdo:

Why is your moniker aligning with the devil that has been on my neck since three days now... I see your moniker on that thread he created, spanning the thread and trolling an innocent guy....
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by bidexdo(m): 2:18pm On Feb 07, 2022
gift0123:

Why is your moniker aligning with the devil that has been on my neck since three days now... I see your moniker on that thread he created, spanning the thread and trolling an innocent guy....

Hope not Obamamessi thread that said he want to leave nairaland

That guy na the real Devil that I want to teach lesson of life

Imagine that guy even have the gut to rape a 7 years old girl and he post it in nairaland

No be say I be devil,

I just want to stop him doing it to others inocent girls out there

He has another moniker called karen2024

He keeps cloning another person moniker here

If they born him well make he cloned my moniker

Na die e go die.
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by badboyTee(m): 4:09pm On Feb 07, 2022
gift0123:

Really grin grin grin
yeah it a very funny ban
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Datboredberrry(f): 5:34pm On Feb 07, 2022
gift0123:

don't get yourself confused.
I'm not the same person with bidexdo
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Datboredberrry(f): 5:36pm On Feb 07, 2022
bidexdo:

are you in love with gift0123?
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by DKM123: 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2022
Don27tiky:
when will you realize that your insults don’t affect me. Guess you are too dumb to understand just as you didn’t understand what Charlie boys statement I wasn’t really expecting you to understand mine either. Social media has really exposed some of you.
You were quick in telling me you are a hermaphrodite.
Your write up made no sense as regards the topic.
Bring it on

You don tire, already?!!! I mentioned you over 12hours ago ni! You are a bombastic bombastard if you chicken out already when it's not even up to one week. Shebi you decided to come look for my trouble? Ogun go Kee you if you don't finish what you started. Dullard!
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
bidexdo:

Hope not Obamamessi thread that said he want to leave nairaland

That guy na the real Devil that I want to teach lesson of life

Imagine that guy even have the gut to rape a 7 years old girl and he post it in nairaland

No be say I be devil,

I just want to stop him doing it to others inocent girls out there

He has another moniker called karen2024

He keeps cloning another person moniker here

If they born him well make he cloned my moniker

Na die e go die.

cool cool
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
Datboredberrry:

angry angry angry
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Datboredberrry(f): 6:29pm On Feb 07, 2022
gift0123:

Replying yourself is something you do for a living......
what makes you think I'm the same person as bidexdo
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
Datboredberrry:
what makes you think I'm the same person as bidexdo

You told me you are angry with me, that was the moment that drfunmi, reporttothemods, and Datboredberrry moniker was insulting me, I also saw you trolling obamamessi.. every thread that drfunmi's moniker opens he normally use numerous accounts to reply himself, and your insults there was aligning with his... You know you can't tell me otherwise........ I thought I was quoting bidexdo... Anyway the same person is handling that monikers...
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Don27tiky(m): 6:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
DKM123:

You don tire, already?!!! I mentioned you over 12hours ago ni! You are a bombastic bombastard if you chicken out already when it's not even up to one week. Shebi you decided to come look for my trouble? Ogun go Kee you if you don't finish what you started. Dullard!
i am not as jobless as you are. Why waste my precious time waiting for your mention.
Not like you are saying anything reasonable. Your responses are same old. Bring something new
I don’t expect any better from a jobless who couldn’t understand a simple statement from Charlie Boy.
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Datboredberrry(f): 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
gift0123:

You told me you are angry with me, that was the moment that drfunmi, reporttothemods, and Datboredberrry moniker was insulting me, I also saw you trolling obamamessi.. every thread that drfunmi's moniker opens he normally use numerous accounts to reply himself, and your insults there was aligning with his... You know you can't tell me otherwise........ I thought I was quoting bidexdo... Anyway the same person is handling that monikers...
I am drmrsfunmi and ReporttotheMods but I'm certainly not bidexdo.
anyway I hope you're feeling me on this forum right?
anybody wey find you trouble, just report am to me let me deal with such a person.
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by DKM123: 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Don27tiky:
i am not as jobless as you are. Why waste my precious time waiting for your mention.
Not like you are saying anything reasonable. Your responses are same old. Bring something new
I don’t expect any better from a jobless who couldn’t understand a simple statement from Charlie Boy.

Hahhahaha! See betnaija old phool calling another person jobless. Haaaaa! You are the fakest niccur ever. cheesy cheesy
Ironically I wasn't on nairaland all day until this evening and when I saw your stewpid ass had chickened out and given up the trouble you started, I clicked on your idio*tic profile only to see that you have been on nairaland all day but being a coward. Hahahaha!

Ode oloshi! So you are a coward yet came to look for my trouble. Shameeeeeeeeeeee! Weak ass niccur. Why are you running?! Come and finish what you started you born by mistake!
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Don27tiky(m): 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2022
DKM123:

Hahhahaha! See betnaija old phool calling another person jobless. Haaaaa! You are the fakest niccur ever. cheesy cheesy
Ironically I wasn't on nairaland all day until this evening and when I saw your stewpid ass had chickened out and given up the trouble you started, I clicked on your idio*tic profile only to see that you have been on nairaland all day but being a coward. Hahahaha!

Ode oloshi! So you are a coward yet came to look for my trouble. Shameeeeeeeeeeee! Weak ass niccur. Why are you running?! Come and finish what you started you born by mistake!
all day you said?
Same old stuff. It makes no sense answering someone who don’t have ideas but keep repeating same old things you’ve said. Arguing with someone who lack it upstairs means I am in the same class as you. You have nothing new to bring from your little brain � so...... I know your next mention is still going to be the same
Confirm this by dropping another because I know you have nothing else to figure out upstairs
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by DKM123: 7:05am On Feb 08, 2022
Don27tiky:
all day you said?
Same old stuff. It makes no sense answering someone who don’t have ideas but keep repeating same old things you’ve said. Arguing with someone who lack it upstairs means I am in the same class as you. You have nothing new to bring from your little brain � so...... I know your next mention is still going to be the same
Confirm this by dropping another because I know you have nothing else to figure out upstairs

Hahahaha! See this dafto trying to use basic psychology like a 9year old will do. Telling me to confirm nonsense by replying. He expects that with that, I will not now reply. Buhahhahahahaha! Your papa left yansh! Infact that's when I am even gingered to reply sef!!! Lmao! I see through your thick skull, you mongrel buzu!!

It's you projecting yourself on me that's even more hilarious. grin. You know it's you who cannot say anything because you are a Du*mb Domingo! You are a doltish, cretinous, pea-brained niccur who is incapable of showing even a little wit YET had the mindless guts to come look for my trouble. Thunder faya your left blokos dia. Next time you see my moniker, you will run! Ignorant and brainless atutupoyoyo! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shebi you mentioned me first, na my mentions go Kee you for this nairaland cos you will be seeing it everyday. Hahahaha! Goat!
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Don27tiky(m): 7:20am On Feb 08, 2022
DKM123:

Hahahaha! See this dafto trying to use basic psychology like a 9year old will do. Telling me to confirm nonsense by replying. He expects that with that, I will not now reply. Buhahhahahahaha! Your papa left yansh! Infact that's when I am even gingered to reply sef so e no work. Lmao! I see through your thick skull, you buzu!!
You cannot say anything because you are a Du*mb Domingo, You are a doltish, cretinous pea brained niccur who is incapable of showing a little wit yet had the mindless guts to come look for my trouble. Thunder faya your left blokos dia. Next time you see my moniker, you will run! Ignorant and brainless atutupoyoyo! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
this is a confirmation that you are like some of the girls Charlie boy said have nothing else to offer in a relationship aside sex. You too have nothing else to say in an argument but same old insulting style. I will no longer bring myself low to your level anymore. Bring something new cos your style is outdated. You didn’t understand Charlie Boy so I am not expecting you to understand anyways.
Drop another one of your same old insult cos that’s all you know
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by DKM123: 7:29am On Feb 08, 2022
Don27tiky:
this is a confirmation that you are like some of the girls Charlie boy said have nothing else to offer in a relationship aside sex. You too have nothing else to say in an argument but same old insulting style. I will no longer bring myself low to your level anymore. Bring something new cos your style is outdated. You didn’t understand Charlie Boy so I am not expecting you to understand anyways.
Drop another one of your same old insult cos that’s all you know

Haaaaa!!!! Are you tired of replying after all the ones you have done?! YOU LIE!!!!
Hahahaha! You cannot run now o! You are a COWARD if you run now.
If you can't even be brave enough to offer wit and not be a coward at least, what do you then have to offer to anyone asides ruining your life with Betnaija. Hahahaha!!!!
You are not intelligent, you are not smart, you cannot use your dense brain to get a good job or start a business expect be on nairaland all day playing kalokalo, to write correct sentences na problem for you, SO WHAT DO YOU THEN HAVE TO OFFER, DEAR MR SPAGHETTI-FOR-BRAINS!!!!

Hahahaha! You no fit talk again abi? Just lame comebacks, that's all. I thought you were capable when you crossed over to my lane. Hahahaha! You are gonna see crazy! So now I am female. Kikikikiki. We haven't even started! Ode rates to power 100. grin grin grin
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Don27tiky(m): 9:19am On Feb 08, 2022
DKM123:

Haaaaa!!!! Are you tired of replying after all the ones you have done?! YOU LIE!!!!
Hahahaha! You cannot run now o! You are a COWARD if you run now.
If you can't even be brave enough to offer wit and not be a coward at least, what do you then have to offer to anyone asides ruining your life with Betnaija. Hahahaha!!!!
You are not intelligent, you are not smart, you cannot use your dense brain to get a good job or start a business expect be on nairaland all day playing kalokalo, to write correct sentences na problem for you, SO WHAT DO YOU THEN HAVE TO OFFER, DEAR MR SPAGHETTI-FOR-BRAINS!!!!

Hahahaha! You no fit talk again abi? Just lame comebacks, that's all. I thought you were capable when you crossed over to my lane. Hahahaha! You are gonna see crazy! So now I am female. Kikikikiki. We haven't even started! Ode rates to power 100. grin grin grin
you are using that bet Naija talk to lure me into telling you what I do for a living but as a sharp guy I don’t fall for such tricks like you. I noticed how you became defensive when I said who I thought you were. I see you are childish and don’t have much to say. Take insult out you lack what to say. Continuing with someone who has been saying same thing all the time makes no sense to me. If you want me to continue, you’ve got to bring something new. I know you lack it though
Talking about crossing over to a lane that has only one thing(insult) to offer in a conversation? I won’t come down to your level anymore.
If you need a job apologize and you will be considered.
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 11:17am On Feb 08, 2022
Datboredberrry:
anybody wey find you trouble, just report am to me let me deal with such a person.

cool cool shebi I should report yourself to yourself because you were the first person that started looking for my trouble.... cool
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Karen2O24(f): 11:43am On Feb 08, 2022
Ok
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Datboredberrry(f): 11:48am On Feb 08, 2022
gift0123:

cool cool shebi I should report yourself to yourself because you were the first person that started looking for my trouble.... cool
I didn't have any problem with you.
I only had issues with your men hating comments and feministic activities on this forum.
But anyhow Sha hope we're good now cool
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2022
Datboredberrry:
I didn't have any problem with you.
I only had issues with your men hating comments and feministic activities on this forum.
But anyhow Sha hope we're good now cool

I don't hate men.... I say the truth abeg cool
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by bidexdo(m): 3:49pm On Feb 08, 2022
Datboredberrry:
don't get yourself confused.
I'm not the same person with bidexdo

She has already get confused, cool cool cool cool cool

This is bidexdo, only one account in nairaland
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by bidexdo(m): 3:51pm On Feb 08, 2022
Datboredberrry:

Lol, grin grin grin grin grin

Love for faceless forum

No, and I will never, i have my own gf thought she travel, am still bleeping my side chick
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by bidexdo(m): 3:56pm On Feb 08, 2022
gift0123:

Wetin you dey thinking quoting another person and calling my name,

Go take some drug gift embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by bidexdo(m): 3:58pm On Feb 08, 2022
Datboredberrry:

Bros abeg wetin you do to this girl , she is confused

Pls return am back to normal

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Zion Ayo Balogun's 1st Birthday Party (Photos) / Victoria Inyama Dazzles In New Photos / Vj Van Vicker: Actor Shows Off His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.