Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,648 members, 7,813,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man (31731 Views)

Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by emmaila: 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ehn ehn nau
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by illicit(m): 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
Oh
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by sanity12(m): 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kriss216:
Exactly!

There's nothing special about Nigerian girls. Believe me

Remove procreation, what's the importance of a Nigerian girl in a man's life? Nothing!

I feel sad any time I see a man saying he loves a Nigerian girl. Give such a man 6 months max, he will come to his senses and realized there's nothing special about these daughters of Eve.

God didn't create Nigerian girls to be loved. They're created specifically for leisure.

Who actually Broke Ur heart, u never talk better things about woman

Remember u have a Mum, probably Sisters too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by JOAN11(f): 4:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
[b][/b][/i]
Righteousness2:
[i]No Matter how Polluted and immoral the world has become, Sex outside the Confines of Marriage is Evil.

Sex outside Marriage is not dating! It is Fornication. It is Sin against GOD and it has sent many to Hell and it will send you to Hell.
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by verybadmouth(m): 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
No Matter how Polluted and immoral the world has become, Sex outside the Confines of Marriage is Evil.

Sex outside Marriage is not dating! It is Fornication. It is Sin against GOD and it has sent many to Hell and it will send you to Hell.
How does your Bible define marriage?
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Wizpa(m): 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
cool
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Blackdisciple(m): 4:51pm On Feb 04, 2022
And Tacha says why she's not married is because she didn't find richer man than her.

If you do find one what are you bringing to the table , or you just want to be sitting at home watching zee world and be painting your nails while u are doing Instagram what a mumu life ni

9 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by elujah1(m): 4:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
verybadmouth:
Big lie. My wife has been adorable. We've together been taking care of my baby. We manage our business together and also learn new things together. She advices me when I get stuck in ideas and she's also financially supportive.
Check what "most" means in your dictionary, and how old is your marriage btw? You will know when challenges come so still calm down.

7 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2022
verybadmouth:
Big lie. My wife has been adorable. We've together been taking care of my baby. We manage our business together and also learn new things together. She advices me when I get stuck in ideas and she's also financially supportive.
Please read carefully next time before rushing to type. It pays a lot. Patience is the key.

6 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by lexy2014: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Aidejay:
This conversation has been flogged and over flogged.

okay, women have nothing to offer aside sex.

we don hear!!!!!

isn't there any other relevant issue that can move Nigeria forward that we can trash as thoroughly as we have continued to do to the matter of what women can offer and what they cannot.

I HAVE LITERALLY never seen any nigerian celeb talking about Crypto or fintech or innovation in fashion or real estate.

kindly bring up those topics. am sure u will find folks of like minds
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by aribisala0(m): 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
No Matter how Polluted and immoral the world has become, Sex outside the Confines of Marriage is Evil.

Sex outside Marriage is not dating! It is Fornication. It is Sin against GOD.
It has sent many to Hell and it will send you to Hell.
Do you know anyone that has been to that Hell?

You are here talking about something that is outside your experience. Something you heard, read or were told.

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by lexy2014: 4:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Ok,we don hear.......

NIGERIA is in a state of diminishing returns to scale and here we are talking about holes that have brought great men down in the past.... Honestly,we still get like one full century to start to dey produce sensible people for this country undecided

If d topic wasn't important, u would have ignored it

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Wealthoptulent(m): 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
Islie:
Stop looking for ready-made husbands, Charly Boy tells ladies

https://thenationonlineng.net/stop-looking-for-ready-made-husbands-charly-boy-tells-ladies/
Baba wan break table oo, manage shaking it.
If u check data analysis fr banging that hole this weekend alone, one would agree with him. Na dia PEAK from today down Sunday [TGIF] grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by MeghaneMorgane(f): 4:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
Speak for yourself sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by nesgeeek(m): 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
absolutely true. Nigerian ladies have nothing to offer.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by aribisala0(m): 4:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
Aidejay:
This conversation has been flogged and over flogged.

okay, women have nothing to offer aside sex.

we don hear!!!!!

isn't there any other relevant issue that can move Nigeria forward that we can trash as thoroughly as we have continued to do to the matter of what women can offer and what they cannot.

I HAVE LITERALLY never seen any nigerian celeb talking about Crypto or fintech or innovation in fashion or real estate.
Why not go to places where they have conversations you want? Why go to a church and complain they are preaching? Don't go there if you want to discuss something else

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Classickj(m): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
FernandesIsBack Where are you

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by AdemolaA2: 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
True talk …
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Decryptor(m): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
Ladies like Saphiere, Ladyhippolyta88, Jennyclay etc will abuse this man now

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by vince96w2(m): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:

This advice is for women that has nothing to offer apart from sex.. meanwhile I think Nigerian women should stop offering sex lets be supportive only and see how it goes......
then I will create a thread saying Nigerian girls only offer support and nothing else grin

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by jaxxy(m): 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
Sadly that is kinda the truth.

And all some guys have to offer is money.

cos we have switched from real relationships to hookups then marry ur hookup mate.

But few sensible people offer more than just sex or money.
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Ellasure: 4:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
A reasonable man will read and understand this message without experiencing it.

Charley Boy have spoken well.

The worst aspects of Nigerian lady lifestyles is that they are beyond receiving benefitial knowledge to a marriage relationship. Today, Nigerian young lady is anti growth and economic development for the family. Meanwhile, ready made men are few and then successful men don't really have adequate time for perceived time wasters.

Who will train or retrain them for family relationships?

Nigerian women i dey hail Ooooh.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by porthouse7(f): 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2022
Charlie boy lack moral ground for this kind of advice, no be under ur roof ur daughter turn lesbian?... what he said is true thou

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Munzy14(m): 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
To comrade Charles Oputa...Nwa Oputa panel.. grin

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Gorillabrain: 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
All nigerian girls are useless

9 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by otokx(m): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
Observing closely
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by porthouse7(f): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Absolute Truth. (MOST)
But there are still wonderfully made women who are exceptions to this. However, most nowadays fall into that category.

In my mother's time, it wasn't so.
They had a lot to offer.
Now many can't even BOIL ordinary water, xcept wen dey want 2 inflict injuries on dia husbands.
Some wait for their husbands to return from work to switch on the Cooking Gas for them
he said most stop tell us about ur wife

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2022
porthouse7:
Charlie boy lack moral ground for this kind of advice, no be under ur roof ur daughter turn lesbian?... what he said is true thou
The Question is;
Do you offer only SEX..?
why are you pained?
IF so please repent now.
After all, he said MOST and not all.
Even my wife agrees to what he said.

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Durella Survives Ghastly Accident In Ibadan / Chacha Eke Celebrates Her Daughter's 3rd Birthday (Photos) / Sandra Okagbue Trailed By 2nd Pregnancy Rumour (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.