Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,170 members, 7,821,970 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man (31770 Views)

Mary Timms: "Not All Slim Girls Have Flat Backside" / Maggy Anwuli Oputa: Charly Boy's Daughter Who Is A Bodybuilder & Mother Of 7 / Charly Boy Reacts To Army Invasion Of Nnamdi Kanu's Home In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Lightened: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hello Mr Kris's

Just checking on you if you are ok...
Kriss216:
Exactly!

There's nothing special about Nigerian girls. Believe me

Remove procreation, what's the importance of a Nigerian girl in a man's life? Nothing!

I feel sad any time I see a man saying he loves a Nigerian girl. Give such a man 6 months max, he will come to his senses and realized there's nothing special about these daughters of Eve.

God didn't create Nigerian girls to be loved. They're created specifically for leisure.
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by rickyboss333: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2022
Even d sex kpa kpa is nothing to offer because it's a mutual benefit

10 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Kinzo0917(m): 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
verybadmouth:
Big lie. My wife has been adorable. We've together been taking care of my baby. We manage our business together and also learn new things together. She advices me when I get stuck in ideas and she's also financially supportive.
SIMP sported

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
porthouse7:
he said most stop tell us about ur wife
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
And I highlighted "MOST" too.
I didn't put up facts about my wife.
However, I wish you would meet her one day...
But it's almost impossible.
You may have a lot to learn from her. grin grin
I wouldn't want to go into details, but you will never regret having a Date with us.
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Kinzo0917(m): 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
verybadmouth:
Big lie. My wife has been adorable. We've together been taking care of my baby. We manage our business together and also learn new things together. She advices me when I get stuck in ideas and she's also financially supportive.
SIMP spoted

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Navalsadiq(m): 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2022
Righteousness2:
No Matter how Polluted and immoral the world has become, Sex outside the Confines of Marriage is Evil.

Sex outside Marriage is not dating! It is Fornication. It is Sin against GOD.
It has sent many to Hell and it will send you to Hell.
if your not married I hope still a virgin and if you are...................
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Lightened: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
My brother man, it is only the spirit that can reveal this to you. The guy is so pained, he needs healing asap.
sanity12:

Who actually Broke Ur heart, u never talk better things about woman

Remember u have a Mum, probably Sisters too.

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by BabaIbo: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
100 percent fact!

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Kriss216: 5:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
Lightened:
Hello Mr Kris's

Just checking on you if you are ok...
I'm okay.

Thanks for checking on me, now rest IJN , Amen

3 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by SarutobiEky(m): 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:

Naa the ones you dey meet naa, una bitterness won't allow you to see good women.... In as much as we have bad women out there, we also have the good ones, and only a responsible and careful man can spot them out. What do you expect to get when you chase everything on skirt, you see a woman dey only thing that comes to your mind is how to Bleep her because she has a beautiful shape....
like this now, you don turn good woman.
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by kingsceemark(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
Islie:
Stop looking for ready-made husbands, Charly Boy tells ladies

https://thenationonlineng.net/stop-looking-for-ready-made-husbands-charly-boy-tells-ladies/

Gbammm Area Father

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2022
The guy no lie

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Aboks(m): 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
true story

2 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by LIONSABRE(m): 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
isn't there any other relevant issue that can move Nigeria forward.

I HAVE LITERALLY never seen any nigerian celeb talking about Crypto or innovation in fashion or real estate.

4 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
vince96w2:
then I will create a thread saying Nigerian girls only offer support and nothing else grin

It's time you begin to understand that they are so many good women out there, and we have a lot to offer... Just like good men may not be appreciated that's how good women aren't appreciated by there partners.... Please next time you wanna date, study a woman carefully... Know dey jump into "baby I love you, can you be my girlfriend" just two days of knowing her.. friend zone a woman and know what she is doing with her resources, watch if she do things on her own without assistance, listen to her when she is talking... But because of your insatiable desire to sleep with her, you ask her out and jump on her the next day.... Abeg shift...

7 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
LIONSABRE:
isn't there any other relevant issue that can move Nigeria forward.

I HAVE LITERALLY never seen any nigerian celeb talking about Crypto or innovation in fashion or real estate.
You can only give what you have.
How do you expect Buhari to discuss stock exchange, economics, leadership skills.
He can only SHOOT at sight grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Bahamas95(m): 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
100% correct.

If not for procreation and tradition most Nigerian men would prefer to remain bachelors forever. Ask a Nigerian girl out today next week will be her birthday, the other week her friend's birthday......It's only in Nigeria you see girls celebrating their birthday three times a year.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
SarutobiEky:
like this now, you don turn good woman.

grin grin yesoo I have always been a good woman abeg kiss just that una dey vex person sometimes, and I will not fail to give it hot to person wey annoy me abeg......
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Dididrumz(m): 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2022
Aidejay:
This conversation has been flogged and over flogged.

okay, women have nothing to offer aside sex.

we don hear!!!!!

isn't there any other relevant issue that can move Nigeria forward that we can trash as thoroughly as we have continued to do to the matter of what women can offer and what they cannot.

I HAVE LITERALLY never seen any nigerian celeb talking about Crypto or fintech or innovation in fashion or real estate.

The honest truth is that Nigerian Celebs aren't smart either; They have nothing informative to talk about other than relationships, sex and ultimately money.

If we go on Youtube and and listen to their interviews, its all rubish they keep talking about.
But listen to American celebs and their interviews, those guys are extremely smart; they talk ideas.

For instance, I was listening to interviews of the Casts of 'Billions' a seasonal movie about financial markets, mehn those guys are really smart. Damian Lewis that acted as Bobby Axelrod, omor the interviews made me respect those guys even more.

But over here in Nigeria, na rubbish our celebs always dey talk.

7 Likes

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
70 years old man...

Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by SarutobiEky(m): 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:

grin grin yesoo I have always been a good woman abeg kiss just that una dey vex person sometimes, and I will not fail to give it hot to person wey annoy me abeg......
take it easy mama. embarassed grin cheesy btw.. Are you still confused over your Jan 6 thread,, or it's been resolved?
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2022
SarutobiEky:
take it easy mama. embarassed grin cheesy btw.. Are you still confused over your Jan 6 thread,, or it's been resolved?

which one make I check am, I dey come
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by SarutobiEky(m): 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:

I'll take that as a "yes"
The "urgent advice" thread cheesy
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Heterodox(m): 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
The counsel of my mother saves my dad each day.
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
SarutobiEky:
I'll take that as a " ;Dyes"

Nna guy that thing happen for my dreamooo grin eh know happen physically grin
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Heterodox(m): 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2022
Dididrumz:

The honest truth is that Nigerian Celebs aren't smart either; They have nothing informative to talk about other relationships, sex and ultimately money.

If we go on Youtube and and listen to their interviews, its all rubish they keep talking about.
But listen to American celebs and their interviews, those guys are extremely smart; they talk ideas.

For instance, I was listening to interviews of the Casts of 'Billions' a seasonal movie about financial markets, mehn those guys are really smart. Damian Lewis that acted as Bobby Axelrod, omor the interviews made me respect those guys even more.

But over here in Nigeria, na rubbish our celebs always dey talk.
When are they resuming the series?
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by HarunaWest(m): 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2022
verybadmouth:
Your own better. Na only food our banny dey chop.
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by StrictlyStreet: 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
verybadmouth:
Oga, he didn't say all women.
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
GoodHardDick:
Charley boy my real nigga!! grin

Of course, Every sane person knows this is true. In fact, most ladies knows this is true. It is only those low life girls on nairaland who are always in severe pains and quick to insult every guy that thinks otherwise. angry

One Nairaland girl even said that A girl has absolutely nothing to bring to the table that she's the table. In a Layman's understanding, This means that Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing meaningful and purposeful to offer a man in a relationship apart from their over used pussies.

Date a Nigeria girl at your own peril.
so which one are u dating now? A togolese? The fact remains that we can't do without them. Date them, Bleep thier pussies badly and give them peanuts. Like 1k for tfair only..loooooooool
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by SarutobiEky(m): 5:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
gift0123:

Nna guy that thing happen for my dreamooo grin eh know happen physically grin
grin grin omg!! You kidding me right??
You mean you made that piece up? angry
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by onojaford(m): 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kriss216:
Exactly!

There's nothing special about Nigerian girls. Believe me

Remove procreation, what's the importance of a Nigerian girl in a man's life? Nothing!

I feel sad any time I see a man saying he loves a Nigerian girl. Give such a man 6 months max, he will come to his senses and realized there's nothing special about these daughters of Eve.

God didn't create Nigerian girls to be loved. They're created specifically for leisure.
Iyalaya eh!
Re: Charly Boy: Aside Sex, Most Girls Have Nothing To Offer A Man by QueenVaji: 5:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
Partially true..but the sex na something na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe In Arab Attire As He Storms Dubai / Victoria Inyama Dazzles In New Photos / Zion Ayo Balogun's 1st Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.