Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman (1220 Views)

What Is That Thing That Naija Men Do That Turns You Off Completely? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Does P*nis Size Really Matter? See What S*x Experts Say (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman by Nayah(f): 9:56am On Jun 23, 2011
Something you can die for
Don't worry my lovely sister I'll ask you the same later
Re: Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman by SUKURU(m): 10:05am On Jun 23, 2011
first the height, the front, back and fellow by her characters. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman by Nayah(f): 10:10am On Jun 23, 2011
lol SUKURU I was sure at least someone will say "the back"
Re: Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman by newguy1(m): 10:34am On Jun 23, 2011
pretty face tall not taller than me no pot belly light skin dis will definately trip me
Re: Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman by r231(m): 10:35am On Jun 23, 2011
Smile grin cheesy
Re: Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman by victorazy(m): 10:40am On Jun 23, 2011
Her dreadful odor
Re: Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman by SUKURU(m): 10:42am On Jun 23, 2011
not over size char grin grin
Re: Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman by mashnino(m): 10:46am On Jun 23, 2011
JUST SIMPLICITY, NO FORMING, JUST SIMPLE
Re: Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman by Nayah(f): 11:21am On Jun 23, 2011
Wow diversity of responses, meanwhile to new guy, it coud difficult for dating a woman taller than you, why?
Re: Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman by jaybee3(m): 11:22am On Jun 23, 2011
Sincerity
Re: Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman by Nayah(f): 11:38am On Jun 23, 2011
Jay bee I wanted to say at first sight! but yes after that sincerity and respect are very good values
Re: Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman by jaybee3(m): 11:40am On Jun 23, 2011
If you had said what attracts me to a woman then I would have said eloquence & charisma
Re: Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman by Nayah(f): 11:41am On Jun 23, 2011
Fine jay grin
Re: Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman by adosjun(m): 12:05pm On Jun 23, 2011
Round n curvy shape(ass), fine face with seducing smile, She must be challenging in a gud way and at thesame time submissive.
Re: Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman by TeeJay6(m): 12:07pm On Jun 23, 2011
ambition, humility, drive, manners, cleaniness, intelligence.
The rest na optional extra
Re: Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman by MrCork17: 12:17pm On Jun 23, 2011
Attracks or **attract?? Madam Nayah. Do you hate english? undecided
Re: Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman by michylabo(m): 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2011
For a start, good sense of humour, good height, and physically endowed in proportion O, Any XXL wld be intimidating.
Re: Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman by TeeJay6(m): 12:23pm On Jun 23, 2011
Mr, Cork:

I take it her grammar is not one of her endearing qualities as far as you are concerned
Re: Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman by Nayah(f): 12:28pm On Jun 23, 2011
Mr teach Cork first of all I'm not an english native so I might do some mistakes but your all package is a mistake, I'm sure you'll understand that.
For my Nigeria fellows sorry for my english sometimes I type very fast.
Re: Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman by Nayah(f): 12:30pm On Jun 23, 2011
And sorry Tee jay but I handle a good english otherwise I think no one here would be able to get what I say. Now back to topic thanks
Re: Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman by TeeJay6(m): 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2011
Nayah:

And sorry Tee jay but I handle a good english otherwise I think no one here would be able to get what I say. Now back to topic thanks
Hey come on, your english is perfect, i didnt mean to diss you at all.
Re: Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman by MrCork17: 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2011
Nayah:

Mr teach Cork first of all I'm not an english native so I might do some mistakes but your all package is a mistake, I'm sure you'll understand that.
For my Nigeria fellows sorry for my english sometimes I type very fast.

Did they ban dicktionary in France? undecided
Re: Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman by LesbianBoy(m): 2:04pm On Jun 23, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Somebody praiseeeeeeeeeee tha lord so corky his now dissing someone for bad english shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman by Orikinla(m): 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2011
[size=48pt]IQ[/size]
Re: Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman by Nayah(f): 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2011
M thing grow up if you don't want to contribuate go and teach someone who has the same brain bird as yours, don't need dictionnary to tell you this end of discussion with you

Tee Jay don't worry it's ok grin
Re: Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman by MMM2(m): 11:04pm On Jun 23, 2011
op
her G-STRING. wink
Re: Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman by Nayah(f): 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2011
lol MMM
Re: Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman by Connoisseur(m): 2:04am On Jun 24, 2011
@first before i get to know her character, its her gait; the way she appears and carries herself.
Definitely no pot bellies, if I as the man could try as much as posible not to acquire that, talk more of a woman who should be concerned bout her looks
Re: Brothers What 's The Most Thing That Attracks You In A Woman by Shola2009(m): 2:10am On Jun 24, 2011
High Intellectual capability (doesn't have to be a rocket scientist . . i'm sure you get my point)
Must be a rocker too!

(1) (Reply)

Facing Reality / I Need Peoples Advice. How Do I Talk To My Friend? / What An Irony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.