Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,805 members, 7,956,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:03 PM

A Big Man I Met In A Retreat Invited Me To Makurdi,how Is Life Over There? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Big Man I Met In A Retreat Invited Me To Makurdi,how Is Life Over There? (583 Views)

My Wife Younger Brother Invited Me To USA; Please I Need Guidance/steps / My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai / U.S Bans A Female Nigerian Banker For Life Over Fake Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Big Man I Met In A Retreat Invited Me To Makurdi,how Is Life Over There? by Evidenx(m): 3:27pm On Feb 04, 2022
Greetings nairalanders,
please how is makurdi like? how is life over there? as I have never been there.

It happens that last year I decided to seek the face of God by separating myself and I went out of my state to delta state,and in the lodge I was,a big man who is well connected in this country came there to spend time with God too. This man is so connected that he even has direct contact of IBB and many others.
He liked me and we chatted and became friends, told me about his Life in government,his personal life and everything about
his children,he is also a pastor in one popular holiness church in Nigeria.

while we were in delta he was always taking me along to eat when ever he wants to go and eat.
long story short he Gave me his 3 contacts and I came back to my state this January while he went back to makurdi.
Since I came back he calls, every week at least once,to advice me and pray for me,he sends me airtime always too.
He told me I can visit him anytime I like that accommodation and food will not be a problem as he owns a house and lives alone with a young man who cooks for him. The wife Is dead(he refuse to remarry,he said heaven is now his goal not marriage again)and all his kids have left home and they are highly placed in the country,they seldom visit him be cos all he talks about is bible bible bible,his kids are not strong Christian like their father.

Now the problem,is I have never been to makurdi,please how is life there??
PLEASE YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS IS HIGHLY WELCOMED.

NOTE: HE IS VERY STRICT,ALL HE TALKS ABOUT IS GOD,BIBLE AND HEAVEN AND I LIKE HIM BECAUSE THATS MY KIND OF PERSON TOO..LOL
Re: A Big Man I Met In A Retreat Invited Me To Makurdi,how Is Life Over There? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2022
Life in makurdi is good, but plz sir can you connect me with the pastor?
Re: A Big Man I Met In A Retreat Invited Me To Makurdi,how Is Life Over There? by Kriss216: 3:37pm On Feb 04, 2022
It's rare to find a man with such connection talking about God, Bible and Heaven only.

Be on guard, please.

4 Likes

Re: A Big Man I Met In A Retreat Invited Me To Makurdi,how Is Life Over There? by AgentGoat: 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2022
Too good to be true. It could be true though.

1 Like

Re: A Big Man I Met In A Retreat Invited Me To Makurdi,how Is Life Over There? by Evidenx(m): 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
YinkaOlusesi:
Life in makurdi is good, but plz sir can you connect me with the pastor?
Thanks a lot.
He is very strict and will not like me doing that sorry.
Re: A Big Man I Met In A Retreat Invited Me To Makurdi,how Is Life Over There? by Evidenx(m): 3:55pm On Feb 04, 2022
Kriss216:
It's rare to find a man with such connection talking about God, Bible and Heaven only.

Be on guard, please.
Thanks a lot. Noted!
Re: A Big Man I Met In A Retreat Invited Me To Makurdi,how Is Life Over There? by Evidenx(m): 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2022
AgentGoat:
Too good to be true. It could be true though.
Its true sir,this happened December last year to January this year.
Re: A Big Man I Met In A Retreat Invited Me To Makurdi,how Is Life Over There? by Evidenx(m): 4:00pm On Feb 04, 2022
more contributions from people living in makurdi please.
Re: A Big Man I Met In A Retreat Invited Me To Makurdi,how Is Life Over There? by nifemi25(m): 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2022
Be very careful when going over there. Someone mentioning Bible verses every second doesn't mean he is clean and a real man of God ... Just let someone be aware of your movement to markudi .... Let the so called pastor knows you have informed 3 people before coming over to him . Make sure you gave his number and the markudi address to someone closer to you before you embark on the journey. Best of luck

2 Likes

Re: A Big Man I Met In A Retreat Invited Me To Makurdi,how Is Life Over There? by Evidenx(m): 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2022
nifemi25:
Be very careful when going over there. Someone mentioning Bible verses every second doesn't mean he is clean and a real man of God ... Just let someone be aware of your movement to markudi .... Let the so called pastor knows you have informed 3 people before coming over to him . Make sure you gave his number and the markudi address to someone closer to you before you embark on the journey. Best of luck
Thank you for your beautiful contribution.
Re: A Big Man I Met In A Retreat Invited Me To Makurdi,how Is Life Over There? by Evidenx(m): 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
german89:
Makurdi.. Makurdi is my 2nd home.. I can list out all the streets, areas, shortcuts and AMA in da city. Because I did my high school and college over there and I know 99% of d prominent men, pastors, churches, politicians, mehn them(STREET) Alhajis, beautiful and ugly babes..... Just name it.
Its really a nice and coded place. Small city.
So feel free. Give at least 2 to 3 persons ur contact and the man's number and address before and once u get there.
THANK YOU.
Thank you so much for your nice contribution.
Re: A Big Man I Met In A Retreat Invited Me To Makurdi,how Is Life Over There? by Ge0grapher(m): 8:54pm On Feb 04, 2022
My dear.. Makurdi is not the problem.. it's the person u are going to meet that may be the problem.. be careful cos this country way we dey so na game on its own, " you might kill or they may kill you".. peace .
Re: A Big Man I Met In A Retreat Invited Me To Makurdi,how Is Life Over There? by Waffarianman(m): 9:56pm On Feb 04, 2022
You just have to be careful. This days things happen forget about him preaching the Bible share his number and address to people ar home before leaving.

He may be gayman, have one like that some years ago I know them when I see or hear them talk be wise

(1) (Reply)

Deleted / Photos for the day / How Much Is Nigeria Passport Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.