Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,049 members, 7,810,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai (64896 Views)

Fearless Russian Lady Goes Fishing In A Tiny Boat With Giant Brown Bear (Photos) / 10 Nights in Dubai / Nigerian Man Meets 'Tallest' & 'Shortest' Men In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by GoodCane: 8:05am On Dec 29, 2022
I saw this beautiful thread on frontpage about a guy's travel to Russia and his teaching experience, so I decided to share my experience with a Russian Lady.

I met this Russian lady in Dubai late 2019 and we became close friends, this lady speaks English but not perfectly well (you can easily tell from her Russian accent that she's still trying to learn English). But she was beautiful and awesome. I noticed that Russians loves blacks alot, esp if you're Africa. I used to think Russians are extremely racist far more than the USA, but I was shocked to find out all that was a lie. Russians are the most nicest people on earth, well mannered, cultured and highly respectful.

While it may be true that there might be low racisms in Russia, you won't even notice or experience it because these guys are all nice and friendly.

I also noticed the moment you tell a Russian you're from Africa, they become extremely excited and interested in knowing more about you and Africa, (you must be ready to answer questions, because they love asking questions). They Love learning and educating themselves, esp on things they don't know. I guess this is why they're so smart. However, I don't know about other Russians but this lady made me think so.

NOW BACK TO MY STORY WITH THIS RUSSIAN LADY

Please before I proceed, Russians love using Sophisticated phones and the latest devices. I also think this is why they're highly intelligent, smart and advanced too. You'll find out how I knew about this shortly. Just keep reading..

Now on that fateful day in the airport in Dubai, this Russian lady walked up to me and simply said "hello! (With a half smile on her face)

As in, I was shock and stunned at the same time. Na me this oyinbo person dey talk to? I mumble, one can tell it was obviously my first time meeting a white lady, let alone having one approached me. I also noticed if they found you attractive or like you they'll approach you. (As in, it is not like in our country where women will wish for ground to open and swallow them if they ever make a move on you.)

Hello" she said again because I didn't reply her first greetings, hello" I replied. From there this lady starting talking. I was confused, I noticed she talked very fast but I couldn't understand one single thing she said. (The Russian accent was still there). I then responded "I'm sorry, but I don't understand a thing you just said" she was shocked, she paused some seconds, looked at me and started her speech all over again. This time around she was slower than before.

While I listen attentively, I figured out she was actually telling me her name, introduced herself and asked for my name, my nationality and if I came to Dubai to buy goods or business purpose. Russians speaks Russian language! Except when they learn English then they can speak in English, although not all but i discovered that these Russians are eager and love to learn English language with great passion.So if you're Good in English and wishes to teach English, I'll advise you to find your way to Russia. Forget Media propagandas about war in Russian and racism. Don't believe everything you see on Media!

This lady learnt English because she was a business lady (she learnt it because of her constant travels to Dubai and other non Russian speaking countries) she goes to these countries to purchase goods and cargo them back to Russia. Now you you can tell why she needed to learn English, right? She deals With non Russians on her business trip so learning English for her was very necessary for easy communication.

She asked my purpose of visiting Dubai and I told her "for work purpose". She seem interested all the more and enquired to know the kind of work. We talked at length until she started asking about my family, relatives, siblings etc. What a sweet Angel she is!

She then offered me to come over to Russia and probably meet her Dad and Mom. Omo na so I shock o. Me wey just land for Dubai, I never even go the company wey I wan work for, a Russian is already inviting me over to her country. I didn't give it a second thought at all I accepted the offer at once (who know like better thing?).

I also noticed that this Russian lady has lots of connection in that airport. As in, she's a business lady and she do come there to purchase goods from time to time through cargo, so what do you expect? Sometimes they even send the goods to her directly to Russia while she's in another country purchasing goods. She has that kind of connections!

LET'S CONTINUE,

While I accepted her offer to come over to Russia, she started making preparations for my arrival. First while in Dubai I was to go back to Nigeria and prepare for my Russian trip. Guess what?

This Russian lady went and bought bags of clothes, I don't mean anyhow clothes, she went shopping there in Dubai and bought very expensive female clothes (about 5 bags), she requested I should give them to my mom, she also bought apple laptops and wrist watches, and then iphone 11 pro max (that was the latest iphone then in late 2019). And that was the phone and laptop she was using. Now you see why I said these Russians love using Sophisticated phones and devices? I never asked her to buy any of these!

I also noticed she has a younger brother whose name was Vladimir. As in, Vladimir! I thought it was Putin! You know na! Lol

I also noticed that majority of Russians loves president Putin alot (their president). I equally noticed her younger brother uses the same iphone 11 pro max, I knew this because whenever he video calls me on WhatsApp, it was usually through his laptop webcam and dude always play games on his iphone 11 (I saw it through the video call). The guy seems to love blacks even more than his sister, probably because he wants to learn English.

Now on their dad's part, the man has a restaurant and he's even more friendlier than I thought. They can't speak English. Only the lady can! The father was just similing all through the video call because he knew I won't understand whatever he says. Sometimes the lady interprets if her father wishes to say anything.

So I came back to Nigeria with the items she bought, and we do make video calls 24/7. She speaks with my mom and siblings too. But her English was and his difficult for them to understand. I find out that these Russians have a thing for black guys, although not all but some. Maybe it because of our English, I can't tell exactly!

In early 2020, coronavirus came and started our whole plans, and I was stucked in Nigeria. Even though my Visa and other documents were already getting prepared, I couldn't proceed further because of the travel restrictions all over the world as a result of the COVID 19. It was so terrible! But we still speak on video calls 24 7 even till now.

Permit me to say this, Russians are one of the most nicest people on earth. They're so sweet, welcoming and friendly. The only way they'll dislike you as a Nigerian is when you try to scam them online (yahoo yahoo) and they discover you're a Nigerian,. whereby giving yourself and Nigeria a bad impression.

In summary, Russians in particular are great and lovely people. If you have an opportunity to make friends with one, please do! If you're also good and fluent in English language and wishes to teach English, I'll advise you to find your way to Russia.

351 Likes 34 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by GoodCane: 8:32am On Dec 29, 2022
olamidedivotee:
Everyone is now sharing their experience in Russia.

The western media have made us believe that Russians are very mean and extremely racist.

@OP, please can I start a business in Russia?

Btw, in case anyone needs a quality content writer, kindly check my signature for contact detail.

Yes you can. I sincerely think restaurant business is dope in Russian. This is because of the extremely cold weather condition there. People would love to get hot coffee and hot meals to warm their body temperature. Also I think having clothes stores there is also dope, esp selling sweaters and thick clothes. Teaching English is okay too because they have high demands for English teachers. However, to start any business there, you need to travel, relate with a Russian, study the environment, know their laws, and countryband items, know everything about them properly before carrying out your plans

Forget those Media propagandas, Russian is really more saner, beautiful, and friendlier than most European countries

121 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by olamidedivotee(f): 8:34am On Dec 29, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Yes you can. I sincerely think restaurant business is dope in Russian. This is because of the extremely cold weather condition there. People would love to get hot coffee and hot meals to warm their body temperature. Also I think having clothes stores there is also dope, esp selling sweaters and thick clothes. Teaching English is okay too because they have high demands for English teachers. However, to start any business there, you need to travel, relate with a Russian, study the environment, know their laws, and countryband items, know everything about them properly before carrying out your plans

Forget those Media propagandas, Russian is really more saner, beautiful, and friendlier than most European countries

But can I engage in forex trading as an individual?

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by GoodCane: 8:38am On Dec 29, 2022
olamidedivotee:

But can I engage in forex trading as an individual?

I don't know about forex trading in Russia. But I think most Russians are gurus when it comes to anything online. Esp in technology. I equally think most Russians engage in forex trading and its likes because they're really Smart when it comes to things like that.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by GoodCane: 8:45am On Dec 29, 2022
Disguy justwise farano seun Nlfpmod

Bros Dem, let's move to FP for wider views

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by GoodCane: 8:45am On Dec 29, 2022
Least I forget, Russians are also Good and lovers of technology. smiley Hence, the reason for their rapid advancement. They are way ahead of most European countries by far let alone Nigeria. They're very hospitable too.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by Fedrick100: 8:58am On Dec 29, 2022
God bless Russia

With the reviews am getting here, I’ll forget American Australia and Germany.

It’s now Russia, Scotland or nothing

112 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by GoodCane: 9:03am On Dec 29, 2022
Fedrick100:
God bless Russia

With the reviews am getting here, I’ll forget American Australia and Germany.

It’s now Russia, Scotland or nothing

Those countries you mentioned are great too.

Russia has a language barrier just as Germany. But I believe most Germans speaks English more than Russians. However, America and Australia are lovely countries but there are little or no gun violence at all in Russia just as it is rampant in the US.

Above all, the 5 countries u just mentioned there are super dope. Australia is an extremely dope country and I would love to visit that country someday

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 29, 2022
G00DHardDick:
I saw this beautiful thread on frontpage about a guy's travel to Russia and his teaching experience, so I decided to share my experience with a Russian Lady.

I met this Russian lady in Dubai late 2019 and we became close friends, this lady speaks English but not perfectly well (you can easily tell from her Russian accent that she's still trying to learn English). But she was beautiful and awesome. I noticed that Russians loves blacks alot, esp if you're Africa. I used to think Russians are extremely racist far more than the USA, but I was shocked to find out all that was a lie. Russians are the most nicest people on earth, well mannered, cultured and highly respectful.

Russia is actually the home of all white race.

For me, I think their girls are more beautiful and open to conversation with blacks unlike Europeans

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by GoodCane: 9:10am On Dec 29, 2022
AbdulMagaji:

Russia is actually the home of all white race.

For me, I think their girls are more beautiful and open to conversation with blacks unlike Europeans

If you see a Russian girl, I swear you'll choose her over an American girl anyday anytime twice on Thursday morning. Their beauty is out of this world. Plus, they're extremely open to conversation like mad unlike most Europeans that will just avoid you like plague

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 29, 2022
G00DHardDick:

If you see a Russian girl, I swear you'll choose her over an American girl anyday anytime twice on Thursday morning. Their beauty is out of this world. Plus, they're extremely open to conversation like mad unlike most Europeans that will just avoid you like plague

When it comes to girls with height, beauty and being open to blacks, I give it to most Russians and some of their neighbors. They hate cheating o, even if it's metted on a black man.

No wonder they never had a colony and no trace of invasion.

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by Xeeex: 9:22am On Dec 29, 2022
Russian girls are open minded and more feminine

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by Sweetvie: 9:38am On Dec 29, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Bruh comparing Russian girl to American girl is like a disrespect. Man! Russian girls are beautiful. Even me a girl will choose them over and over again

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by GoodCane: 9:43am On Dec 29, 2022
AbdulMagaji:

When it comes to girls with height, beauty and being open to blacks, I give it to most Russians and some of their neighbors. They hate cheating o, even if it's metted on a black man.

No wonder they never had a colony and no trace of invasion.

Invading Russia is mission impossible. The US, china and other world top countries knows this Very well. Pluse, Russia is very safe too.

They hate cheating and can divorce you if you cheat on them. Americans are ready to shoot you to death if you mistakenly cheat on them as a result of the high gun violence there. It's so terrible

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by GoodCane: 9:45am On Dec 29, 2022
Xeeex:
Russian girls are open minded and more feminine

You can say that again. They're very open minded

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by GoodCane: 9:49am On Dec 29, 2022
Sweetvie:
Bruh comparing Russian girl to American girl is like a disrespect. Man! Russian girls are beautiful. Even me a girl will choose them over and over again

grin grin Russian girls are epitome of beauty. For me, only black American girls are beautiful, white American girls cannot be compared to Russian girls

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by Sweetvie: 10:04am On Dec 29, 2022
G00DHardDick:

grin grin Russian girls are epitome of beauty. For me, only black American girls are beautiful, white American girls cannot be compared to Russian girls
I'm telling you... Russian girls are just on another level. White American girls are not that beautiful only few of them are beautiful. Yeah, black American are beautiful and their skin tone is perfect. I'll choose them over white anytime grin

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by Treadway: 10:06am On Dec 29, 2022
G00DHardDick:

I agree. I have three friends all married to gorgeous model spec Russian women, not old wrinkled ones like their counterparts in those their shitty faux Eldorado countries.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by Rechargeam247(f): 10:06am On Dec 29, 2022
Your story is incomplete.

62 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by GoodCane: 10:07am On Dec 29, 2022
Sweetvie:
I'm telling you... Russian girls are just on another level. White American girls are not that beautiful only few of them are beautiful. Yeah, black American are beautiful and their skin tone is perfect. I'll choose them over white anytime grin

grin Every Sane man will choose a black American girl a million times over White anyday anytime twice on Thursday morning.

21 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by GoodCane: 10:08am On Dec 29, 2022
Rechargeam247:
Your story is incomplete.

It is, Read it carefully.
Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by GoodCane: 10:09am On Dec 29, 2022
Treadway:
I agree. I have three friends all married to gorgeous model spec Russian women, not old wrinkled ones like their counterparts in those their shitty faux Eldorado countries.

Lol. True, most Russian women look like models

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by Chaos14: 10:33am On Dec 29, 2022
I was once friends with a bulgarian woman she was married to a nigerian man in bulgaria. Her name was in alphabeth i didn't understand so i called her sagi her nickname for her zodiac. We met through facebook. But i bleeped up by asking her to pretend to be my online gf. I still can't find her again

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by pansophist(m): 10:42am On Dec 29, 2022
Nigerians or Africans generally are easily programmed because our passport can't go anywhere meaningful, if not, you'll come to see the world outside western influence. As a black person, you'll feel really good in Russia. As in, loved and welcomed.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by GoodCane: 10:53am On Dec 29, 2022
pansophist:
Nigerians or Africans generally are easily programmed because our passport can't go anywhere meaningful, if not, you'll come to see the world outside western influence. As a black person, you'll feel really good in Russia. As in, loved and welcomed.

Exactly! You'll be Loved and welcomed in Russia

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by GoodCane: 10:54am On Dec 29, 2022
Chaos14:
I was once friends with a bulgarian woman she was married to a nigerian man in bulgaria. Her name was in alphabeth i didn't understand so i called her sagi her nickname for her zodiac. We met through facebook. But i bleeped up by asking her to pretend to be my online gf. I still can't find her again

Dude, she was already married and you knew that very well. Asking her to be your online GF is absurd.

However, I Probably think your Facebook account was disabled or she probably thought you are a scammer.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by Chaos14: 11:17am On Dec 29, 2022
G00DHardDick:

Dude, she was already married and you knew that very well. Asking her to be your online GF is absurd.

However, I Probably think your Facebook account was disabled or she probably thought you are a scammer.
i disabled the account myself

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by JohnQueen(m): 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2022
Nice thread... But my question is how person wan take reach this Russia... Tourist Visa?

14 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by NPFLADMIN(m): 12:44pm On Dec 29, 2022
Two things I read about russians.
1. Never turn down food given 2 u by as visitor, it's considered disrespectful.
2. When u are celebrating something good, give flowers in odd numbers(like 1,3,5 flowers) and if u are mourning something bad, give flowers in even numbers(like 2,4,6,8 flowers).
Don't know how true it is, so u can help me confirm.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by ruggedtimi(m): 1:01pm On Dec 29, 2022
I have a lost Russian cousiñ I hope he finds us someday

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Russian Lady I Met In Dubai by Dalil8: 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2022
My first ever gf was Russian. It's why I'll always have a soft spot for Russians & Russia. Cuz of the immense love and respect i was shown by her family during my stay there.

Genuine love not the fake ones shown by ur in-laws in Nigeria. They only love you when you're spending.

94 Likes 7 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of Presicce, Italy Paying $25,000 To Anyone Willing To Move There / Lion Attacks A Lady Tourist In Zimbabwe Who Posed For Pictures(pics) / Lady Gets Deported For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.