Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,202 members, 7,815,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:47 AM

If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull (4881 Views)

Bozeman Police Arrest 18 People For Allegedly Patronizing A Prostitute / Bike Man Was Nabbed After Patronizing Two Prostitutes And Refused To Pay / Show Of Shame In Calabar As Pastor Was Beaten By Prostitute For Patronizing Anot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull by cornerstonee: 4:31pm On Feb 04, 2022
Good evening everyone.
I actually needed to post this so as to stop more scam from them..

On the 2nd February, I sold two google play card of 100$ each to Patricia..I sent them the card and the receipt..I waited to be credited and there wasn't any response from them...I contacted the customer care only to be telling me sorry...

Here are some proofs

I believe its because I submitted the card with the receipt..that was why the attendant duped me.. Deal with them at your risk!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull by bmdmix11: 4:35pm On Feb 04, 2022
people have been complaining bout them.
i guess them don employ many yahoo people also

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull by Paula223(f): 4:40pm On Feb 04, 2022
They are thieve and useless people.. Guys please don't patronize Patricia. They are ripper.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull by Paula223(f): 4:49pm On Feb 04, 2022
They think they can bribe sound city to advert for them .. useless glover app & Patricia

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull by immortalcrown(m): 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2022
I do not patronize Patricia but I have to call a spade a spade. You made no point. You are just making a sentimental noise. You have not stated any fact. A system failure might be why you called before getting a response. Or, did they make any attempt to deny the transaction?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull by cornerstonee: 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2022
immortalcrown:
I do not patronize Patricia but I have to call a spade a spade. You made no point. You are just making a sentimental noise. You have not stated any fact. A system failure might be why you called before getting a response. Or, did they make any attempt to deny the transaction?

Oga they denied the transaction gbam

Abi you be their agent.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull by immortalcrown(m): 5:10pm On Feb 04, 2022
cornerstonee:

Oga they denied the transaction gbam

Abi you be their agent.

Madam, no part of the post shows Patricia denied the transaction. The poster only said Patricia representative told him sorry. Does sorry mean denial?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull by lyriclekidd(m): 5:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
Trade with us. Una no gree. Na big name Una wan Trade with.
Re: If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull by cornerstonee: 7:44pm On Feb 04, 2022
immortalcrown:

Madam, no part of the post shows Patricia denied the transaction. The poster only said Patricia representative told him sorry. Does sorry mean denial?

All I know is that I have been ripped by patricia..

Na who wear shoe no wia e dey pain am

8 Likes

Re: If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull by FX2BROWN: 7:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
Noted! Thanks.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull by immortalcrown(m): 9:34pm On Feb 04, 2022
cornerstonee:

All I know is that I have been ripped by patricia..

Na who wear shoe no wia e dey pain am

All I know is that no part of your post proves Patricia intentionally treated you badly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull by bmdmix11: 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2022
immortalcrown:

All I know is that no part of your post proves Patricia intentionally treated you badly.

we don hear u
Re: If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull by cornerstonee: 9:58pm On Feb 04, 2022
immortalcrown:

Their agent spotted

23 Likes

Re: If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull by TANGLEDthoughts: 10:11pm On Feb 04, 2022
Na hustlers create this app, I don dey warn people about dis app but dem nor dey hear word.

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull by ThugBoy(m): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2022
I trade with Glover, my business with them was successful.

Re: If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull by Nobody: 11:20pm On Feb 04, 2022
Op, no let $200 go like that ooo, just do what you can do to, maybe report on their Twitter page

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull by Gift96: 11:29pm On Feb 04, 2022
immortalcrown:

are you bind? cant you see the reciept? it says the code has been redeemed by others

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull by Kingcalls: 1:02am On Feb 05, 2022
The owner drives the 2020 G guard, white colour...he stays at bourdillon Estate lekki... i don't think he's upto 30 yrs ... if u don't know him, ud think he's a yahoo boy... he might still b u never can tell

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull by DavidEsq(m): 3:01am On Feb 05, 2022
Paula223:
They are thieve and useless people.. Guys please don't patronize Patricia. They are ripper.
Even an uneducated Indian wouldn't speak the language language as horrible as this embarassed embarassed embarassed. No wonder dem dey use IELTS dey enslave us
Re: If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull by cornerstonee: 5:18am On Feb 05, 2022
ThugBoy:
I trade with Glover, my business with them was successful.

I have had several transaction with them..around December I was ripped 50..but I let it slide thinking the card was used or something.. But this one make me dey sure say dem truly rip me

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull by cornerstonee: 5:19am On Feb 05, 2022
DavidEsq:

Even an uneducated Indian wouldn't speak the language language as horrible as this embarassed embarassed embarassed. No wonder dem dey use IELTS dey enslave us

You wey dey correct person..na you gan gan need the IELTS

5 Likes

Re: If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull by Lilfemzie(m): 5:49am On Feb 05, 2022
cornerstonee
Good evening everyone.
I actually needed to post this so as to stop more scam from them..

On the 2nd February, I sold two google play card of 100$ each to Patricia..I sent them the card and the receipt..I waited to be credited and there wasn't any response from them...I contacted the customer care only to be telling me sorry...

Here are some proofs

I believe its because I submitted the card with the receipt..that was why the attendant duped me.. Deal with them at your risk!!

Come trade with me, I give better rate than Patricia, or dm(zero eight zero two eight six two nine zero six nine) make I teach you how to trade on paxful. Safest platform to trade if you know how to
Re: If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull by samuel051: 6:15am On Feb 05, 2022
Those guys are rippers, they ripped my 100 pounds steam card last year, luckily for me I traded the other two with a local vendor, that's how I lost the 3rd card to Patricia and they denied it. Since then I only used them for btc and eth transaction. Trade gift cards with Patricia at ur own peril.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull by mediainc: 7:15am On Feb 05, 2022
Crypto is scam.
Re: If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull by Dreytonisback(m): 8:58am On Feb 05, 2022
If you know what's good for you always receive BTC payment instead of cards
Guys no longer patronize those naija card apps
It's better to trade with Chinese vendors directly
Chinese vendor will buy ordinary $25 GC for it's normal exchange rate and pay directly into your account within a maximum of 5 mins just as I do
It's not easy to get a giftcard , only to be facing another problem trading it

Lights up my kpoli in peace

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull by Abilistic(m): 9:59am On Feb 05, 2022
Where una dey get all tjese GCs biko
Re: If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull by Oldmutual: 1:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
undecided

Re: If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull by Oldmutual: 4:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
Re: If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull by minasu190: 8:40am On Feb 06, 2022
Card wey u colect from client,u con dey complain wetin patrica do u..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull by cornerstonee: 8:50am On Feb 06, 2022
minasu190:

You cant just talk like a slowpoke on my thread man..be guided

6 Likes

Re: If You Are Patronizing Patricia Be Carefull by samuel051: 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
minasu190:
collect ur own na make we see as e easy na especially wen Dem Scam u ontop.. mugu

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere / Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Ilesha 23 Killed - VIDEOS, PHOTOS / Is Cash Flipping The New System Of Scamming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.