Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere (4858 Views)

How You See Debit On Your Account / “When I Woke Up, I Realized My Kidney Was Gone” - 23-Year-Old Gambian Human Traf / Undergraduate Buys N1 Million Naira Phones With Fake Debit Alert, Flees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere by nonny1212: 6:13am On Dec 04, 2022
I just woke up to see debit alert from ZENS PAYSTACK.
I don't use ATM card on this my fidelity account. I'm still surprised till now.

I had to move all my money out of that fidelity account.

Guys be careful o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere by usecondom(m): 6:22am On Dec 04, 2022
POS

2 Likes

Re: I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 04, 2022
not really. It's like web purchase.
usecondom:
POS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere by Cutehector(m): 6:30am On Dec 04, 2022
For a web purchase to be complete, it has to need atm card details.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere by immortalcrown(m): 6:37am On Dec 04, 2022
If you sue the bank, you will surely win and make money from them.

1 Like

Re: I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere by Ben404040: 6:39am On Dec 04, 2022
Alerts of Payments I made 3 days ago came in yesterday. Check your recent transactions well.
Its somewhere in there

3 Likes

Re: I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere by nonny1212: 6:41am On Dec 04, 2022
Ben404040:
Alerts of Payments I made 3 days ago came in yesterday. Check your recent transactions well.
Its somewhere in there
I don't live in Ikeja. I live in anambra so how I take make transaction in ikeja. Like I said, I don't use ATM card on this account

1 Like

Re: I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere by nonny1212: 6:42am On Dec 04, 2022
immortalcrown:
na wetin I go try do
Re: I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere by Machinegun91(m): 6:44am On Dec 04, 2022
Nothing like scam here, check your transactions and stop giving banks bad names
Re: I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere by worldTina(f): 6:47am On Dec 04, 2022
Definitely someone finally have access to your account,go to the back and change your pin or you can even close and reopen
Re: I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere by advanceDNA: 6:48am On Dec 04, 2022
immortalcrown:

Lol....

He should pour out legal fees and other logistics cost untop 3,825 debit?? grin

BTW.....Good luck to the lawyer that will prove beyond reasonable doubt the debit caused the client huge damages enough to make money from the bank....

2 Likes

Re: I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere by STEWpid(f): 6:52am On Dec 04, 2022
Chai..

That's a clear sign of village pipu to ensure your wretchedness from this mber month onwards.

You better send Fire to them before they turn you to mammoth!
Re: I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere by adecz: 6:52am On Dec 04, 2022
Only N3800❓

E be like say dem just dey
test run the scam before fully
emptying it.

Wise move of cashing out your
small savings and deny the scammers
their Xmas bonus✨✨✨✨

2 Likes

Re: I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere by Wawelexy(m): 7:02am On Dec 04, 2022
Machinegun91:
Nothing like scam here, check your transactions and stop giving banks bad names

He said he stays at anambra, so how come the transaction was made in ikeja? This is pure scam, I was once a victim too...

Scammers now work alongside with pos agents, they hang around and watch you closely when you trying to input your pin, once they get it, they wait for a day or two before carrying out transaction on your card so you won't suspect the pos agent, and the funny thing is that most of the debit alert does not carry much information, cos they use paystack,quickteller and the likes to purchase stuffs online which will barely make it a bit difficult to be traced... They re also in major supermarkets like shopleft, bazzersss, etc. They hang around close to the cashiers and skillfully watch out for customer's pin cos they have an insider to provide them other details on victim card.( A saboteur staff).

Scam keeps advancing with technology... beware

#SAY NO TO SCAM#

1 Like

Re: I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere by falcon01: 7:04am On Dec 04, 2022
nonny1212:
I don't live in Ikeja. I live in anambra so how I take make transaction in ikeja. Like I said, I don't use ATM card on this account
I can make a remita payment in Abuja and it will show POS-Lagos in the alert. But its a good thing you moved your money quickly.

Based on this alert, you made a payment for something using paystack, Just like Remita.

1 Like

Re: I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere by Cutehector(m): 7:29am On Dec 04, 2022
immortalcrown:
lol.. I laugh in spanish
Re: I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere by shortgun(m): 7:43am On Dec 04, 2022
Wawelexy:

He said he stays at anambra, so how come the transaction was made in ikeja? This is pure scam, I was once a victim too...

Scammers now work alongside with pos agents, they hang around and watch you closely when you trying to input your pin, once they get it, they wait for a day or two before carrying out transaction on your card so you won't suspect the pos agent, and the funny thing is that most of the debit alert does not carry much information, cos they use paystack,quickteller and the likes to purchase stuffs online which will barely make it a bit difficult to be traced... They re also in major supermarkets like shopleft, bazzersss, etc. They hang around close to the cashiers and skillfully watch out for customer's pin cos they have an insider to provide them other details on victim card.( A saboteur staff).

#SAY NO TO SCAM#
Stop lying, you were not a victim of anything.
All paystack transactions will always show Ikeja lagos as location irrespective of where the transaction was initiated.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere by Machinegun91(m): 7:46am On Dec 04, 2022
Wawelexy:

#SAY NO TO SCAM#
Ikeja is the headquarter Zens
Re: I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere by Wawelexy(m): 7:50am On Dec 04, 2022
shortgun:

Stop lying, you were not a victim of anything.
All paystack transactions will always show Ikeja lagos as location irrespective of where the transaction was initiated.

Oga shut up, I don't do purchase online... and after three months naim dem burst the pos guy with people beating him with plank cos he did same to an alfa wife, he confessed but the guyshe workedwithran away.... mumu
Re: I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere by Wawelexy(m): 7:50am On Dec 04, 2022
Machinegun91:
Ikeja is the headquarter Zens

OK, but I don't do online purchase.... never done that.
Re: I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere by Nairalander248: 7:56am On Dec 04, 2022
nonny1212:

Guys be careful o

Nothing like guys be careful...

That's a loan app you tokenized your card with... You will be debited until you settled everything...
Re: I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere by Orire01(m): 7:56am On Dec 04, 2022
nonny1212:

Guys be careful o

Every Easy to Find and reclaim your Money back just visit this paystack add and request your money back. (paystack.com/lookup) remove the brackets.

My siggy cheesy
Re: I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere by techWriter1: 9:10am On Dec 04, 2022
For a website sale to be complete, it has to need atm card details
Re: I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere by Mercury12(m): 9:39am On Dec 04, 2022
God save us from fraudulent bank staffs. Customers information and money aren't even safe anymore. What is the us*less CBN and finance heads doing about this ugly developments?
Re: I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere by iHateFraudsters: 10:22am On Dec 04, 2022
Nairaland is not your bank.

Go to your bank and report the transaction.

If they're not saying anything meaningful, report the bank to CBN.

If CBN is not saying anything meaningful, then take your bank to court.

You'll get more money when you take them to court.
Re: I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere by shortgun(m): 10:53am On Dec 04, 2022
Wawelexy:

Oga shut up, I don't do purchase online... and after three months naim dem burst the pos guy with people beating him with plank cos he did same to an alfa wife, he confessed but the guyshe workedwithran away.... mumu
I don't need your senseless explanations, stop the lies, we are not all daft like you.

1 Like

Re: I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere by Wawelexy(m): 11:55am On Dec 04, 2022
shortgun:

I don't need your senseless explanations, stop the lies, we are not all daft like you.

Oya sorry, no vex.... I don hear you
Re: I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere by headbasher96(m): 4:43pm On Dec 04, 2022
Una the notice say people wey their money the lost mostly the use bank app
Re: I Just Woke Up To See Debit Alert From Nowhere by badboyTee(m): 10:38pm On Dec 05, 2022
nonny1212:

Guys be careful o
do you bind your card with any betting or loan app?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Indian Woman Gives Birth To Baby With 3 Heads (graphic Image) / The Girl Pour Hot Water On The Guy Just Because She Caught The Guy With A Girl On Bed! / Ayogu Eze: Ugwuanyi's Humility, Peace Initiatives Exceptional

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.