Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Ilesha 23 Killed - VIDEOS, PHOTOS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Ilesha 23 Killed - VIDEOS, PHOTOS (4938 Views)

Eiye, Blackaxe,buccaneer,k.k All Of Them Clash at once In Ogun State VIDEO / They Pluck His Eye,nose And Everything Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Oshun - PHOTOS / K.K And Eiye In Osun State 11 Dead In 12 Hours - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Ilesha 23 Killed - VIDEOS, PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:00am On Mar 23, 2022
Remember my last thread? This cult war was caused when they were dragging matching ground money

https://www.nairaland.com/7001219/k.k-eiye-osun-state-11

The cult war between Supreme Eiye confraternity vs Klanhsmen in Oshun state, Ilesha to be precise is still very active and they are still bringing people down. This is a public service anouncement. And for those that have been followin g this platform you will remember when I shared a video explaining how this cult war started. For those who don't know this started two months ago in a construction site where someone was building a house and some youths went there to ask for community fee and then there was an argument which led to a fight and one was killed. And from there it was a cult war and right now atleast 23 people has been killed. And right now there are few people in that city that are confraternity members and they are still killing themselves.
On the 10th of March 2022, There was a masquarade and this young man was there that very morning and that is where he made this video and he looks so so happy.
And in the afternoon he was killed, he is a member of K.K and just last week the man you are currently seeing was also killed close to his shop. This man owns a shop where he sells building materials. So I guess he was unable to travel because he doesn't want to go hungry. But at the end he was killed in front of his shop. And he is also said to be a member of the K.K
And one thing is that some people who are confraternity members don't get update as to when to run immediately

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ItoWz9VqUI&t=81s

Below is the millionaire who sell building materials he refused to run because he had business worth millions. He is a member of K.K

1 Share

Re: Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Ilesha 23 Killed - VIDEOS, PHOTOS by Totilopussylick(m): 9:07am On Mar 23, 2022
I can't imagine how someone will use his hands to bring calamity upon himself

1 Like

Re: Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Ilesha 23 Killed - VIDEOS, PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 9:31am On Mar 23, 2022
Re: Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Ilesha 23 Killed - VIDEOS, PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 23, 2022
undecided

Re: Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Ilesha 23 Killed - VIDEOS, PHOTOS by badboyTee(m): 9:38am On Mar 23, 2022
Cultistupdste so you need to update your members before they get killed well done
Re: Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Ilesha 23 Killed - VIDEOS, PHOTOS by tillaman(m): 10:13am On Mar 23, 2022
So sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Ilesha 23 Killed - VIDEOS, PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 3:19pm On Mar 23, 2022
badboyTee:
Cultistupdste so you need to update your members before they get killed well done

Anything to save lives. The ones who are already members should run. The ones who are not should not join but should avoid walking with bad friends

4 Likes

Re: Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Ilesha 23 Killed - VIDEOS, PHOTOS by badboyTee(m): 3:23pm On Mar 23, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Anything to save lives. The ones who are already members should run. The ones who are not should not join but should avoid walking with bad friends
there is no way you are not a cultist also
Re: Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Ilesha 23 Killed - VIDEOS, PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2022
badboyTee:
there is no way you are not a cultist also

Freedom of speech
Re: Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Ilesha 23 Killed - VIDEOS, PHOTOS by badboyTee(m): 4:35pm On Mar 23, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Freedom of speech
okay I leave you to your faith
Re: Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Ilesha 23 Killed - VIDEOS, PHOTOS by uchaymart(m): 4:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
Cultistupdate:

Freedom of speech

i kinda understand why you have to reply the kid..........

Good Work, Man..

1 Like

Re: Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Ilesha 23 Killed - VIDEOS, PHOTOS by Realmi: 6:00pm On Mar 23, 2022
Even as country hard like this...na cultist some people still dey join
Re: Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Ilesha 23 Killed - VIDEOS, PHOTOS by irunoko(m): 7:15pm On Mar 23, 2022
tillaman:
So sad
o'npe.good riddance to bad rubbish

Nigeria is too populated with too many fools and nuisances so make them kill themselves so people wey get sense go see road pass
Re: Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Ilesha 23 Killed - VIDEOS, PHOTOS by MrRemedyAlagbo(m): 8:22am On Mar 24, 2022
Hmmm please check my signature for my work....a trial will surely convinced you, remember health is wealth
Re: Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Ilesha 23 Killed - VIDEOS, PHOTOS by Passionate888: 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2022
badboyTee:
fate
Re: Eiye Vs K.K Cult War In Ilesha 23 Killed - VIDEOS, PHOTOS by Cultistupdate: 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2022
badboyTee:

What am trying to say I have answered this question before

(1) (Reply)

Dowen Wealthy Killer Sons Mock Nigerians And Brags Of Knowing Chief Justice / Photos: George Floyd Murder Derek Chauvin Moved To Max-security Prison / Armed Militia Kill Five In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.