Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

What Business Should I Do With My Sienna Car - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Should I Do With My Sienna Car (926 Views)

What Business Should You Start In Nigeria Now? / 5 Million Naira. What Business Should I Do? / Pls Which Of This Two Business Should I Start With My 600k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Business Should I Do With My Sienna Car by chidifrank(m): 6:25pm On Feb 04, 2022
Hello I am about buying a Sienna minivan. Can anyone here help me with the best business I can do with it . I live in Lagos anyway. I still don't mind if I can get like 8 regular passengers working on the island ; vi that stays around okota ago palace cele Bustop area to be conveying to and fro . Fee is 700naira going and 800naira returning.
Re: What Business Should I Do With My Sienna Car by nifemi25(m): 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2022
It's more profitable transporting from Lagos here to east. Just 3 trips a week is enough for you... Just make sure you registered with a park that has enough passenger. Best of luck
Re: What Business Should I Do With My Sienna Car by chidifrank(m): 7:39pm On Feb 04, 2022
nifemi25:
It's more profitable transporting from Lagos here to east. Just 3 trips a week is enough for you... Just make sure you registered with a park that has enough passenger. Best of luck
Thank you. Do you know any popular park in Lagos I can register with ?
Re: What Business Should I Do With My Sienna Car by chidifrank(m): 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2022
Hi for those working in vi and living around Cele okota, ago palace areas.. I can convey you to work to and fro with my Sienna. I work in Vi and I live in Ago palace as well
Re: What Business Should I Do With My Sienna Car by chidifrank(m): 3:07am On Jun 07, 2022
still available. Okota to vi via Sienna bus. Monday to Friday
Re: What Business Should I Do With My Sienna Car by chidifrank(m): 10:55am On Nov 27, 2022
chidifrank:
still available. Okota to vi via Sienna bus. Monday to Friday
I am still hoping to have passengers going to vi from okota
Re: What Business Should I Do With My Sienna Car by Sirchiboy: 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2022
chidifrank:
Hello I am about buying a Sienna minivan. Can anyone here help me with the best business I can do with it ... I am thinking of transportation driving from here to the East though I am not registered with any Transport company and I don’t know how to go about it
How much did you buy the car

1 Like

Re: What Business Should I Do With My Sienna Car by SLOVFO(m): 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2022
Sirchiboy:
I need to know too.
Re: What Business Should I Do With My Sienna Car by chidifrank(m): 5:58am On Dec 23, 2022
Sirchiboy:
Luckily for me itz at a give a way price. 1.6M tokunbo standard. For now i am using it to convey passengers on my way to work. It has been sustaining me in terms of fuel and feeding per day
Re: What Business Should I Do With My Sienna Car by eastgates1: 6:01am On Dec 23, 2022
Use the sienna to do drinks supply business, you will make more money and still be at home with your family at evening .
Re: What Business Should I Do With My Sienna Car by Justhere: 6:37am On Dec 23, 2022
Enter logistics delivery
Meet some logistics company here in Lagos, drop your number to contact you when they get work for you
Re: What Business Should I Do With My Sienna Car by Sirchiboy: 9:55am On Dec 23, 2022
chidifrank:

Luckily for me itz at a give a way price. 1.6M tokunbo standard. For now i am using it to convey passengers on my way to work. It has been sustaining me in terms of fuel and feeding per day
Awesome.
Can you post the picture please
Re: What Business Should I Do With My Sienna Car by chidifrank(m): 12:03pm On Oct 15, 2023
chidifrank:
Hello I am about buying a Sienna minivan. Can anyone here help me with the best business I can do with it . I live in Lagos anyway. I still don't mind if I can get like 8 regular passengers working on the island ; vi that stays around okota ago palace cele Bustop area to be conveying to and fro . Fee is 700naira going and 800naira returning.
Still in need of ideas and passengers

(1) (Reply)

Earn Instant Free BNB In Your Trust Wallet / Road To 100k, 15days Strategic Rollover. / Need Information On Publishing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.