Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) (44440 Views)

Ogun Student Arrested For Allegedly Poisoning Girlfriend, FUNAAB Clears Student / Police Detained Me For Buying Pregnancy Test Kit & Contraceptives - MAPOLY Girl / FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by obedience4(m): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
Were are those shouting they love China...
See now when the China introduce one child policy they force their citizens to abide even sentencing some to jail... Later you will say you hate USA a county promoting democracy and freedoms....
The student should be freed Nigeria is not a communist country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by Toyade888(m): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
mike404:
EVEN THE TRADITIONAL WORSHIPPERS ARE AGAINST SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE, SO WOULD YOU LIKE TO TELL ME WHY A SINGLE FEMALE STUDENT SHOULD BE SEXUALLY ACTIVE WHEN WE ARE NOT IN THE WESTERN WORLD

BIBLE, QURAN AND AFRICAN TRADITIONAL RELIGION (ATR) FORBIDS SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE

Nice, so everyone not married having sex should be arrested.
you are making sense

8 Likes

Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by Salihusaliheen(m): 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hope she come out sooner,I remembered when I was locked inside cell
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by almsofgold: 5:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
angry
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
grin grin
On a normal day, mapoly students should arrest the policemen themselves
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by papiwyte(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Jobless cool cool cool
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by illicit(m): 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Girl that they suppose to give award
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by wirinet(m): 5:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
mike404:
WHAT IS SHE DOING WITH CONTRACEPTIVE IF I MAY ASK

And how is that your business?

7 Likes

Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by nickyj19: 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
there is always two side of a story
1 true
2 false
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by Atk1nson(m): 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
mike404:

How is it your business?

7 Likes

Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by CXLVII: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
The girl child

Too much problems
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by wirinet(m): 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
mike404:
EVEN THE TRADITIONAL WORSHIPPERS ARE AGAINST SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE, SO WOULD YOU LIKE TO TELL ME WHY A SINGLE FEMALE STUDENT SHOULD BE SEXUALLY ACTIVE WHEN WE ARE NOT IN THE WESTERN WORLD

What of people like me that forbids marrying non tested. My philosophy (belief) is sex before marriage? Is Nigeria not a free country again? Are we in a sharia/canon Republic where individual rights are not recognized?

2 Likes

Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by aljpimp(m): 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
nonxo007:
I saw this post somewhere and I took my time to read the comments, one of those who commented stated that it is illegal by our law for a lady to commit abortion. The crime of abortion by our law is punishable by law and attract 6years imprisonment.
The pills she bought i believe are abortion pill, that means she was in the process of committing a crime punishable by our laws.
Sha I don't have details of what transpired, I'm just thinking aloud.
Quite funny though
Posits or is not meant for abortion.. and moreover preventing pregnancy is different from terminating it . NPF are total bunch of illiterates misinterpreting the Nigerian constitution

5 Likes

Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by holuwajobar(m): 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
mike404:

Anyone seeing this guy comment should just ignore.... I believe that this guy wan catch cruise .... Just ignore am

7 Likes

Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by aljpimp(m): 5:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
jeff1993:
Are you normal?? ....
She’s using it for headache and body pain
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by Victor08032(m): 5:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
It has now gradually coming to an high time to start our protest of END POLICE NOW!!!

GOD that helped us in the ages past to conquer Sars is still very much alive to END NPF for us in this nation so called jungle Nigeria

1 Like

Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by MufasaLion: 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
mike404:

You've got no point. When to be sexually active depends on an individual because you must know that practicing any religion doesn't mean you'd follow it's teachings.

Some would adhere to the teachings while others ain't gonna adhere. Whatever your religion says on sex is not the concern of the law. As long as you are of legal age and you ain't forced or forcing anyone to have sex, its not against the law.

If you want to be governed by religious rule, relocate to an Islamic nation or Rome.

No cop have the right to arrest because you are sexually active (and single)!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by Nobody: 5:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
I'm sick and tired of this NPF ,bunch of lowlife illiterates

1 Like

Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by Stormtrooper11(m): 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
MufasaLion:
Nigerian cops Olopa are so foolish and unprofessional. I wonder what they teach them at the academy. Unfortunately, the academy keeps churning out crooked-mentality cops.

I hope she gets justice!

Fixed

1 Like

Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
nonxo007:
I saw this post somewhere and I took my time to read the comments, one of those who commented stated that it is illegal by our law for a lady to commit abortion. The crime of abortion by our law is punishable by law and attract 6years imprisonment.
The pills she bought i believe are abortion pill, that means she was in the process of committing a crime punishable by our laws.
Quite funny though
Section 307 criminal code
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
nonxo007:
Quite funny though

It's not against the law to prescribe emergency contraception, or use it.

Postinor/postpill is regarded as a 'contraceptive' not an abortifacient under the law. It isn't that effective in preventing pregnancy though...

3 Likes

Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by themanderon: 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
Of all the problems killing this nation on a daily basis its a student with contraceptives that is the greatest problem of our amiable police force? Very typical.

1 Like

Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by Legendoo: 5:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
Wetin make we come do.

Rubbish
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
mike404:

I really want to believe you are trolling and kidding right now, for your good and your children just say you are kidding. No make hypocrisy affect your lineage

2 Likes

Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by daluta: 5:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
grin grin grin
holuwajobar:

Anyone seeing this guy comment should just ignore.... I believe that this guy wan catch cruise .... Just ignore am
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by dammyco(m): 5:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
Policemen with different law.
Dem go soon change the story if the girl no dey careful.
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by Swinger60(f): 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
mike404:

Your level of hypocrisy sucks. tueh.!!

shey na only sex be the sin all religions forbids ni?

cast the first stone you who is without a sin.

sinner judging another sinner for sinning differently.

2 Likes

Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by seyz91(m): 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
See question undecided she won use am cure malaria ni

E concern police
.lets call a spade a spade
.a 24years not too small for sex

Na nigeria police need to be dealt with here undecided
mike404:
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by Sahzkeed: 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
Omo this oluwo police don start again
They'll release her...That's where I stay tho it's just 3 minutes walk from their nonsense police post to my house
I'm also a student of that school....Abeokuta dey hot now ....U don't walk anyhow at night in Abeokuta these days Police go move you once cheesy
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by meneski(m): 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
* cry
Twitter over to you.

1 Like

Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by MufasaLion: 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
obedience4:
Were are those shouting they love China...
See now when the China introduce one child policy they force their citizens to abide even sentencing some to jail... Later you will say you hate USA a county promoting democracy and freedoms....
The student should be freed Nigeria is not a communist country.

Anybody supporting the take over of China as the world power is sick in the head and probably don't know nothing about history and politics.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hot Cake Courses Every Student Wants To Study In Nigeria Universities / Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem / Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.