Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,720 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) (44443 Views)

Ogun Student Arrested For Allegedly Poisoning Girlfriend, FUNAAB Clears Student / Police Detained Me For Buying Pregnancy Test Kit & Contraceptives - MAPOLY Girl / FUTO Student Arrested For Pouring Hot Water On Fellow Student Over Toothpaste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
Techguy96:

Who is this fool
who's this cretin? Stay off my mentions if you are too immature to choose worse carefully
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by Blue3k(m): 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lol if this story is true I'd sue for damages and get paid. A criminal suit would also be good to teach this criminals a lesson. Remember tomorrow idiots will tell you these guys are protecting your freedoms.
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
I actually thought this was a joke. If it’s true then that police station and it’s off on duty should be punished.
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by tenpipsperday: 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
MufasaLion:
. I wonder what they teach them at the academy.!

They teach them how to mount road blocks and harras innocent citizens and protect the real thieves at upper and lower Chambers.
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by MufasaLion: 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
tenpipsperday:

They teach them how to mount road blocks and harras innocent citizens and protect the real thieves at upper and lower Chambers.

Lol

That's not it, though, just that the society and the government is fvcked! We are all product of the society but them joining the force is like giving power to the devil.
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Tmberwolf1:
Shey na ment be this ni? I hate the Nigerian police man!!!
Dem no get friends
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by Lizzydonnah(f): 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
mike404:
EVEN THE TRADITIONAL WORSHIPPERS ARE AGAINST SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE, SO WOULD YOU LIKE TO TELL ME WHY A SINGLE FEMALE STUDENT SHOULD BE SEXUALLY ACTIVE WHEN WE ARE NOT IN THE WESTERN WORLD

BIBLE, QURAN AND AFRICAN TRADITIONAL RELIGION (ATR) FORBIDS SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE

Hide your face.
Uneducated hypocrite
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by Pacesetter123(m): 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ray7878:

Wow!!! Am actually shocked that someone would ask a question like this �. Well in the adult world when people have unprotected sex, to prevent unwanted pregnancies they take a pill called “Morning after pill”. This is the reason you are in this world right now, mummy and daddy had unprotected sex and it result to you. Hope this little sex education helps, I think they probably need to school you a bit in that department.
grin grin grin
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by arantess: 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
mike404:
WHAT IS SHE DOING WITH CONTRACEPTIVE IF I MAY ASK
It's like you are a little bit mad or stupid
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by oluwaseyi0: 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
mike404:
EVEN THE TRADITIONAL WORSHIPPERS ARE AGAINST SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE, SO WOULD YOU LIKE TO TELL ME WHY A SINGLE FEMALE STUDENT SHOULD BE SEXUALLY ACTIVE WHEN WE ARE NOT IN THE WESTERN WORLD

is like something is wrong with you

where in the Nigerian constitution is the trash you stated above? I guess she will need prescription to get paracetamol

terrorist hisbah
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by CaptainFM1: 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
Me that normally carry CD for my pocket dey Waka. I hope I'm safe?
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
poshestmina:

Is this a joke?? What is a grown sexually active woman doing with contraceptives?
She's using it to wash clothes undecided undecided undecided undecided.
She was sent to school to learn not to be fvcking around. grin
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
I support the NPF here grin
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by Nicenixon: 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
This country is really bleeped up, I must leave this country and come to redeem it.
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by Brownshoe: 8:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
mike404:

Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by 2nattie(m): 9:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
mike404:

Is Nigeria governed by the tenets of Christianity, Islam or Traditional worship? In Nigeria, the state and religion are separate. She can dance well have six if she is above the age of consent. It appears the police wanna 'bambam' and that's the reason for all this noise
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by Deepthoughts: 9:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
CampussNews:
The Ogun state police have been accused of arresting a female student of Moshood Abiola Polytechnic (MAPOLY) identified as Olanipekun Oladayo Irenimofe for buying contraceptive and pregnancy test tubes, Siggy reports.

The sister of the arrested student who shared the story on her Twitter said the pharmacist who attended to the student was also arrested.

She pleaded for help on twitter who however can help them resolve the issue as she'd love her sister released from the police station as soon as possible.

Olukoya Oluwatosin Tweets:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sisi_Olole/status/1489542580102647810

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sisi_Olole/status/1489861743169966081
I highly suspect that there's an attempted abortion involved in this case n someone is being economical with the actual truth.
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by tafat: 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
mike404:
are you okay How you take come nairaland sef angry
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by mike404(m): 9:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
tafat:
are you okay How you take come nairaland sef angry
WHY IS IT PAINING YOU NOW sad
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by AkaraAndBread: 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
mike404:

I was even about to ask the question myself...

Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by Workch: 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
mike404:

Don't bring your religious tenets here. Fanatic
The state law is not your religious laws
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by calcal: 10:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
Just arrest any person, jail them. it is okay
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by deepwater(f): 10:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
nonxo007:
I saw this post somewhere and I took my time to read the comments, one of those who commented stated that it is illegal by our law for a lady to commit abortion. The crime of abortion by our law is punishable by law and attract 6years imprisonment.
The pills she bought i believe are abortion pill, that means she was in the process of committing a crime punishable by our laws.
Sha I don't have details of what transpired, I'm just thinking aloud.
Quite funny though

Lol
Morning after pills won't work after conception
Abortion can only happen after conception.
Two different things.
Please get properly educated to discuss in public
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by bilulu(m): 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
mike404:
that's her family business not yours, it's not a crime buying pregnancy kits
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by rollywise(m): 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
As sad as this sounds, my own be say they should release her on time coz time dey go o. If she no take the postinor on time belle don enter o

1 Like

Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by Luckystarr(m): 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
Utopia Token Contract Address: Get 2500 UWCT Now
Utopia Token Contract Address – Getting Utopia Token is quite easy if you follow and accomplish all the tasks that will be given to you as a participant.

Utopia Token Contract revealed in their news that they will be giving 10,000,000 Utopia Token to every available participant that is ready for the task.

In this guide, we’ll give you detailed info on how to get involved in this airdrop, how to participate, and how to get a Utopia Token Contract Address.

To read full article Click here https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjT1sLxqun1AhWd8bsIHUiXBVcQFnoECAoQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fjonakyblog.com%2Futopia-token-contract-address%2F&usg=AOvVaw3UcM8ezM-C1JfVkoQBzSVK

CampussNews:
Olukoya Oluwatosin Tweets:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sisi_Olole/status/1489542580102647810

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sisi_Olole/status/1489861743169966081
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by Ray7878: 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
24brains:
he is normal. That thing call postpill is what most girls use to commit abortions.

No dummy �, you cannot “Commit” abortion with a morning after pill. It’s a preventative medication.
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by Ray7878: 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
Deepthoughts:
I highly suspect that there's an attempted abortion involved in this case n someone is being economical with the actual truth.

Another dummy �
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by Oselu28(f): 11:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
nonxo007:
I saw this post somewhere and I took my time to read the comments, one of those who commented stated that it is illegal by our law for a lady to commit abortion. The crime of abortion by our law is punishable by law and attract 6years imprisonment.
The pills she bought i believe are abortion pill, that means she was in the process of committing a crime punishable by our laws.
Sha I don't have details of what transpired, I'm just thinking aloud.
Quite funny though

Contraceptive is not the same as abortion pills infact some don't work 72hours after sex. And some people who use regular contraceptive have gotten pregnant while on the pills. You're indirectly saying using condom is the same as committing abortion
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by Mycometp3(m): 4:14am On Feb 06, 2022
U be mumu
mike404:
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by Lampy336: 5:28am On Feb 06, 2022
Hope that you are normal this way you split trash out of your fucking smelly mouth
Re: MAPOLY Student Arrested For Buying Contraceptives (Photo) by Mazi32: 5:37am On Feb 06, 2022
mike404:

Your mumuness never too much? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jane Ihuoma-Ottah Expelled From RUST Over Of Hearing & Speech Problem / Abia Uchenna Alexandro And Eboh Kenneth Chinedu Arrive Nigeria (Photos) / Hot Cake Courses Every Student Wants To Study In Nigeria Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.