Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,439 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Help Its About My Future - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Its About My Future (650 Views)

How Is My (future) Wife Doing Right Now? / A Letter To My FUTURE WIFE....... / A Letter To My Future Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Its About My Future by Avast(m): 10:35am On Jun 23, 2011
I have this girl that am dating and we've spent 4 yrs together now. My problem is that we are planing to go to thesame school and afraid that this relationship of ours fit affect me academically if i enter school. Please i need ur response
Re: Help Its About My Future by Official2: 10:45am On Jun 23, 2011
you people should Focus & be very serious on your studies & always be happy.

always give her advice on her studies & concentrate on her,

wish you long life relationship,
Re: Help Its About My Future by MrBarzini: 10:53am On Jun 23, 2011
Don't be an idiot. Dump her. There are millions of women.
Re: Help Its About My Future by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 23, 2011
you lie, if u guys can concentrate both on ur studies and relationship,it will yield a great result both sides,there will be competition and focus, na so i do my own wey make me and my girl graduate wit 2.1 today, but a force greater than me took her away, smh.
Re: Help Its About My Future by MrCork17: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2011
Avast:

I have this girl that am dating and we've spent 4 yrs together now. My problem is that we are planing to go to thesame school and afraid that this relationship of ours fit affect me academically if i enter school. Please i need your response

Avast. dont worry, your future is Orange! wink
Re: Help Its About My Future by Avast(m): 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2011
@all thanks for ur response.
@Mr. Barzani are u telling to drop my girl then enter school to find another one,i dont get ur opinion
Re: Help Its About My Future by omega25red(m): 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2011
poster this is something you both should be discussing. Besides what if you break up? how would you feel seeing her on campus with other dudes?
(assuming you are in high school now) High school romance should be just that. when you go off to university never take extra baggage with you because that in itself is a whole new life experience. Then again who knows ya'll might work it out proper undecided
Re: Help Its About My Future by MMM2(m): 4:20pm On Jun 23, 2011
Op
Then find anoda GF. angry
Re: Help Its About My Future by livedit(f): 6:51pm On Jun 23, 2011
What is meant to be will be regardless of school or not.  Right now,  your main focus is your education and bettering yourself so that you will be able to have a future later on in life.  College is serious business and it's going to require alot of your time with studying and so forth.  Therefore, with any relationship, you two will have to take that into consideration and find ways to work around that in the meantime.  I know you two have been together for some years now and you truly care about each other.  But you have to be realistic and realize life ain't no joke and the only way to get ahead in life is with a good education.  So both of you should be taking this seriously.  You just have to plan your time together responsibly and in a orderly fashion. I assume your relationship is pretty much solid now, so worrying about something down the line you may or may not be able to control is irrelevant right now.  Just stop wasting time worry about the "later" and enjoy the available free time you two have together now.
Re: Help Its About My Future by Avast(m): 7:27pm On Jun 23, 2011
@all I really love your response. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

A Friend Of Mind Girl Friend / Romance Section Archive Week / Why Guys Do Not Take No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.