Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

My Ex Wedding . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Wedding . (643 Views)

..would You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? / Would You Attend An Ex's Wedding? / Can You Attend Your Ex's Wedding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Wedding . by Amylov: 2:45am On Aug 11, 2011
My Ex left me after 11 years relationship to marry another girl, without reasonable excuse,
According to him that his AS blood group and am AS too.
But the issue now is that his inviting me to his wedding,
IF YOUR IN MY SHOE, WILL YOU ATTENT THE WEDDING ?
Re: My Ex Wedding . by Mynd44: 3:09am On Aug 11, 2011
I would advice you to go a lot of free food goes around at weddings
Re: My Ex Wedding . by afrobaby(f): 8:49am On Aug 11, 2011
He left or he told you and u both saw reason while you should go your seperate ways, u are both AS, the fear of having SS carrier as a child is devastating, so he decided to safe you both from a future problem, nothing wrong with that, and if he is inviting u to his wedding, why not, he left for a good reason ,if it's me , I will attend except if I have some other pressing things to attend to,
Except if you are feeling betrayed o, and who knows, you may meet someone at the wedding
11 years courtship, isn't that long enough to have discovered your genotypes
Re: My Ex Wedding . by ds700(m): 8:53am On Aug 11, 2011
afrobaby:

He left or he told you and u both saw reason while you should go your seperate ways, u are both AS, the fear of having SS carrier as a child is devastating, so he decided to safe you both from a future problem, nothing wrong with that, and if he is inviting u to his wedding, why not, he left for a good reason ,if it's me , I will attend except if I have some other pressing things to attend to,
Except if you are feeling betrayed o, and who knows, you may meet someone at the wedding

rite on spot.
Re: My Ex Wedding . by Sijo01(f): 9:03am On Aug 11, 2011
afrobaby:

Seconded!
11yrs courtship? na wa oo. my 11yrs old liru broda is already in JSS 3.
Re: My Ex Wedding . by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 11, 2011
afrobaby:

[size=14pt]11 years courtship, isn't that long enough to have discovered your genotypes?[/size]
Very GOOD & SUCCINCT QUESTION! smiley
Sijo01:

[size=14pt]11yrs courtship? na wa oo. my 11yrs old liru broda is already in JSS 3.[/size]

Reall SAD! But you are right! 11 years is DAMN TOO LONG abeg! undecided
Re: My Ex Wedding . by Amylov: 3:18pm On Aug 11, 2011
I believe he used that as an Excuse ,cos he refuse to attent the hospital check up with me, Beside i can't sit and watch a man i have loved all my life been wedded with another,
Re: My Ex Wedding . by kokoye(m): 3:22pm On Aug 11, 2011
^^^

You dont have to attend the wedding . .

Wish him well in life and move.

I know, it sucks but that's reality for you.

The thought of having to find out a guy's genotype before you can decide to get serious . . sad

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If Ur Girlfriend Is In Love With Ur Bestfriend? / Do This To Avoid Getting Into Conflict With Your Spouse / Guyz: Would You Date A Girls Dat Has Nyansh Koro-koro?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.