Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available (3067 Views)

Weichai Engines And Cummins Engines / Why Servipower? Get Discount On Our Perkins Engines And Spare Parts / Report Says Kuwait, Nigeria Will Be LNG Industry Growth Engines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 9:03am On Nov 29, 2022
kolly9ja:

ok Oga make I know defame you, you be good gear seller.. na Free you give me the Gear. Thanks have a goodluck
i grew this thread with trust...i wouldnot have gone thus far....i think Mr kola has a personal problem with me...because we neva talked of gear change....the scan error it had was with one of the seleniod in the valve body...he said it is beta i change the full valve body with a tested one...that was the level of our discussion....my best guess is that since the last time we spoke they have been using the car...if not how dd the gearbox get burnt...because i met him and the car when he came to ladipo the gearbox wasnt burnt..its a different thing when u tell me changing the gearbox and i refused...we have to try adjustments...because toks gearbox is fairly used gearbox...and nobody is inside the gearbox...so when we conclude the gear is bad we change and sell as aluminium for 40k for a gearbox of that amount...we have to try first..we didnt try enough we didnt conclude on gearbox change nothing....if afta trying we dont succeed then we talk of gear change...simple..we were still trying for solutions before he travelled..no conclusion on gear change...only for him to start saying stuffs here...that is why i said he has a personal issue with me
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 9:13am On Nov 29, 2022
Yes ur gearbox didnt work....this things happen with carprts even the new one...how can i refuse for gearbox change when we neva talk of it...if u know all u are saying is true then come to the shop or report to taskforce...Simple...pls can a theif be inviting his victim and he is refuse to come....
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 4:36pm On Nov 29, 2022
Mr kola am still waiting for u to reach me.. if u want gearbox change u reach out...u can call or send me a message...u know my shop...Bring ur car to ladipo so we discuss about changing the gearbox....If u cant come forward for gearbox change then u stop polluting my thread..
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 9:51am On Dec 01, 2022
WELCOME TO BLESSED IK MOTORPARTS
*DEALERS IN ALL KIND OF ENGINES AND GEARBOXES..
*QUALITY AND INTEGRITY IS OUR WATCHWORD...
*LET US BE UR PLUG FOR STARDARD/QUALITY ENGINE AND GEARBOXES...
*WE OFFER DELIVERY NATIONWIDE WITH WARRANTY...
*STRICTLY ON PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY...
*THIS IS AN OPEN AND PUBLIC THREAD INCASE UR SCARED OF BEEN SCAMMED....
*OUR BUSINESS CAN ONLY GROW WITH POSITIVE COMMENTS,ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT CAN KILL OUR BUSINESS....
*SO WE ARE PROPELLED TO GIVE U THE VERY BEST...
*BE ASSURED WE WILL SERVE U WITH INTEGRITY..
*DIRECTOR..MADU COLLINS IKENNA
*CONTACT...08137915757..WHATSAPP/CALLS
*BLOCK 17...SHOP 1...AGUIYI IRONSI INTERNATIONAL SPARE PARTS MARKET..LADIPO..LAGOS STATE
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 9:24am On Dec 03, 2022
Having refused to bring ur car for gearbox change...i have come to believe u came to tarnish/kill my business and spread lie about me....be rest assured it wont work
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 10:50am On Dec 07, 2022
We are open for business...
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 1:58pm On Dec 13, 2022
We are open for business
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2022
Happy sunday my esteem customers
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 11:41am On Dec 21, 2022
Keep ur calls and messages coming....Sure plug for car parts replacement

Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Xmas

Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 2:01pm On Jan 12, 2023
Happy new year everyone...I welcome u all into a new year...Business and work has resumed as usual and i am now back to base...For those we offended/that offended us lets us move into the new year with forgiveness...I promise to do my best to serve u well....

Iyke Autos
Car parts replcement
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 1:48pm On Jan 22, 2023
Happy sunday good people
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 10:54am On Mar 06, 2023
HAPPY NEW WEEK MY ESTEEM CUSTOMERS.....OUR LABOUR SHALL NEVER BE IN VAIN
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 8:19am On Apr 03, 2023
HAPPY NEW WEEK TO MY ESTEEM CUSTOMERS
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 10:30am On Apr 17, 2023
GM

Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2023
We are open
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 10:57am On Apr 18, 2023
GM

Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 7:48pm On Apr 22, 2023
Happy weekend....Serious buyers only...

Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 6:43am On Apr 24, 2023
GM u'all....HAPPY NEW WEEK
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 11:05am On Apr 25, 2023
We are open

Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 5:06pm On Apr 27, 2023
Hybrid engine

Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 3:57pm On May 06, 2023
Happy weekend my people

Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 11:32am On May 09, 2023
We are open

Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 12:26pm On May 19, 2023
From a satisfied customer

Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 11:09am On May 23, 2023
WE ARE OPEN

Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 10:32am On Jun 01, 2023
Ur sure plug for car parts replacement

Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 11:22am On Jun 13, 2023
WE ARE OPEN

Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 3:27pm On Jun 18, 2023
Happy weekend Y'all
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 11:39am On Jul 04, 2023
We are Open
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2023
We are open

Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 6:01am On Jul 17, 2023
WELCOME TO BLESSED IK MOTORPARTS
*DEALERS IN ALL KIND OF ENGINES AND GEARBOXES..
*QUALITY AND INTEGRITY IS OUR WATCHWORD...
*LET US BE UR PLUG FOR STARDARD/QUALITY ENGINE AND GEARBOXES...
*WE OFFER DELIVERY NATIONWIDE WITH WARRANTY...
*STRICTLY ON PAYMENT BEFORE DELIVERY...
*THIS IS AN OPEN AND PUBLIC THREAD INCASE UR SCARED OF BEEN SCAMMED....
*OUR BUSINESS CAN ONLY GROW WITH POSITIVE COMMENTS,ANY NEGATIVE COMMENT CAN KILL OUR BUSINESS....
*SO WE ARE PROPELLED TO GIVE U THE VERY BEST...
*BE ASSURED WE WILL SERVE U WITH INTEGRITY..
*DIRECTOR..MADU COLLINS IKENNA
*CONTACT...08137915757..WHATSAPP/CALLS
*BLOCK 17...SHOP 1...AGUIYI IRONSI INTERNATIONAL SPARE PARTS MARKET..LADIPO..LAGOS STATE....
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 12:45pm On Jul 18, 2023
We are open

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dstv To Open Premium Channels Free For One Week In Nigeria / Get A Usa Phone Number For Fiverr & Paypal Verification for 1500 only / Cake And Pastries Business Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.