Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available (3063 Views)

Weichai Engines And Cummins Engines / Why Servipower? Get Discount On Our Perkins Engines And Spare Parts / Report Says Kuwait, Nigeria Will Be LNG Industry Growth Engines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 7:38am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

So wait till then now if I have the time. Because you did not worth it.
am not a thief....am bold enough to tell u to report to any authority u want to report to....if u dont i will believe u want to defame me...
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 7:39am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

So wait till then now if I have the time. Because you did not worth it.
u dont have time yet u say i dont want to change the gearbox for u....
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by kolly9ja(m): 7:40am On Nov 28, 2022
I
iykecollins1:

am not a thief....am bold enough to tell u to report to any authority u want to report to....if u dont i will believe u want to defame me...
I pity the next victim/customers that will have issue with your parts.
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by kolly9ja(m): 7:41am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

u dont have time yet u say i dont want to change the gearbox for u....
Oga you want to replace Gear ,you would have done that longtime. So keep your repaired Parts.
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 7:43am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:
I
I pity the next victim/customers that will have issue with your parts.
am not a thief....am bold enough to tell u to report to any authority u want to report to....if u dont i will believe u want to defame me
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 7:44am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

Oga you want to replace Gear ,you would have done that longtime. So keep your repaired Parts.
am not a thief....am bold enough to tell u to report to any authority u want to report to....if u dont i will believe u want to defame me
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by kolly9ja(m): 7:44am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

Oga if you are not a thief send your mechanic to replace the Gear. So I will come here and testify. Even if to add money from my side. This is online business. It should be smooth.
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 7:47am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

Oga if you are not a thief send your mechanic to replace the Gear. So I will come here and testify. Even if to add money from my side. This is online business. It should be smooth.
afta calling me a thief..now u want it smooth....u must make a complaint against me
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by kolly9ja(m): 7:47am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

afta calling me a thief..now u want it smooth....u must make a complaint against me
oga chop the money.you win
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 7:49am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

Come and file a complaint....if u dont ...then i will file one against u
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by kolly9ja(m): 7:49am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

Thief want file against the owner. Do you have money for real case. You that you be boy boy for 4x12 feet shop
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 7:50am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

Thief want file against the owner. Do you have money for real case. You that you be boy boy for 4x12 feet shop
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by kolly9ja(m): 7:50am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

mofo you have money to file case,but you can not replace Gear. We know una.
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 7:51am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

mofo you have money to file case,but you can not replace Gear. We know una.
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by kolly9ja(m): 7:51am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

Thief want file against the owner. Do you have money for real case. You that you be boy boy for 4x12 feet shop.
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 7:52am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

When ur serious u will come and file a case at the taskforce....u can file a case here on nairaland...but u cant come and see the man u say is a thief
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 8:14am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

Thief want file against the owner. Do you have money for real case. You that you be boy boy for 4x12 feet shop.
i will be expecting u this week to come and report ur case and proof how i have stolen ur money....
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by kolly9ja(m): 9:13am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

i will be expecting u this week to come and report ur case and proof how i have stolen ur money....
Even the electrician Guy that colleted N160,000 from me I did not have his time. Talking of you . Because I know my time will be waste with a solution. Just face front and redeem your reputation by providing working parts as tokunbo.
Who have your 1 week time? Oga do I look like someone that will waste time, When I know that I can solve the issue by replacing the Gear and move on. If any potential customer come online and decide to work with you , then I wish them goodluck.
But I will not reply you again. Because all your come to my place is to save face. So Goodluck and eat the money. Remove your Gear and replace with working Gear.
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 9:25am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

Even the electrician Guy that colleted N160,000 from me I did not have his time. Talking of you . Because I know my time will be waste with a solution. Just face front and redeem your reputation by providing working parts as tokunbo.
Who have your 1 week time? Oga do I look like someone that will waste time, When I know that I can solve the issue by replacing the Gear and move on. If any potential customer come online and decide to work with you , then I wish them goodluck.
But I will not reply you again. Because all your come to my place is to save face. So Goodluck and eat the money. Remove your Gear and replace with working Gear.

kola i am not quarelling with u...but i have to undastand how we dd not come to any conclusion before u started saying all this....even the money u sent to rewire u dd not tell me....u only sent me a reciept afta u have sent an advance payment to him....normally they are supposed to test the brainbox so u are sure its the problem before u pay....
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 9:27am On Nov 28, 2022
that 1 aside... i will be expecting u this week to come and report ur case and proof how i have stolen ur money....
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by kolly9ja(m): 9:29am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:
that 1 aside... i will be expecting u this week to come and report ur case and proof how i have stolen ur money....
I leave the money for you. You win and I do not want to running around a circle. Thanks
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 9:30am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

I leave the money for you. You win and I do not want to running around a circle. Thanks
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by kolly9ja(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

Oga take the money.
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 9:33am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

Oga take the money.
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by kolly9ja(m): 9:35am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

that is stale : that 1 aside... i will be expecting u this week to come and report ur case and proof how i have stolen ur money....
Millions of people here knows that is seller give bad part and did not change it. That is stolen.
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 9:38am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

that is stale : that 1 aside... i will be expecting u this week to come and report ur case and proof how i have stolen ur money....
Millions of people here knows that is seller give bad part and did not change it. That is stolen.
how do u change a part for som1 that is not around.....deep down ur heart u know what ur doing is wrong...because there was no conclusion...
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 9:39am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

U dont have a case if u cant come and make a formal complaint...
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by kolly9ja(m): 9:40am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

U dont have a case if u cant come and make a formal complaint...
na with complain I give you the money?
ok Oga make I know defame you, you be good gear seller.. na Free you give me the Gear. Thanks have a goodluck
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 9:41am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

na with complain I give you the money?
ok Oga make I know defame you, you be good gear seller.. na Free you give me the Gear. Thanks have a goodluck
U dont have a case if u cant come and make a formal complaint...if all ur saying is true..that shouldnt be a problem should it?
Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by kolly9ja(m): 9:43am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

U dont have a case if u cant come and make a formal complaint...if all ur saying is true..that shouldnt be a problem should it?

Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by iykecollins1(m): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2022
kolly9ja:

Re: Tokunbo Engines And Gearboxes Available by kolly9ja(m): 9:44am On Nov 28, 2022
iykecollins1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Does It Take To Be Dstv Dealer? / Phone Business Or Electrical Business, Which One Will be Better? / Help!!! Google Adsense payments on Hold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.