Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,133 members, 7,829,039 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo (15022 Views)

Ayo Adebanjo: Like Abacha, God Will Deliver Nigerians From Buhari / Ayo Adebanjo: Ojukwu Betrayed Awolowo With The Civil War / 2019: Atiku Visits PDP Headquarters, Consults With PDP Chairman Secondus (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo by funshint(m): 7:57am On Feb 05, 2022
The person deceiving this one is really doing a good jobwink
Re: 2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo by HRMK: 7:59am On Feb 05, 2022
dis fake yoruba leaders don come again oooh........so,there is no capable yoruba to be elected president?wuld an igboman support a yorubaman for the post?anyim holding meeting with so called yoruba leaders?who are they leading?they can only lead their family members!YEYE!!
Re: 2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo by opribo(m): 8:00am On Feb 05, 2022
The political terrain is getting interesting, it is now the whole Nigeria is ready to field a candidate.
When it was time for a yoruba president everybody stepped down, when it was time for the North they threatened with fire and brimstone and every backed up for them.

I am not one to start asking why is it like this in our own time. Well we already know the straight of honour to follow. For those begging that the rest of the country should reason with you, i dont blame you.
We will move, if heaven falls it will fall on all of us.
Re: 2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo by nzeobi(m): 8:06am On Feb 05, 2022
HilcomTech:

Don't be in such a hurry. Our PVCs will provide you with the evidence when the time comes.

Oga post evidence and you are talking of PVC, that's how you fail exam.
I wonder who recruits all this online miscreants for pr job
Re: 2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo by georgeakins: 8:10am On Feb 05, 2022
Injera:

Pay back time. doa. After you sidelien lined the Yorubas as ssg to Jonathan making the Yorubas feel marginalized eventually leading to this mistake of Buhari.

Buhari is not a mistake per se. You may not realise until people like Anyim takes over as a president

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo by rickyrex(m): 8:18am On Feb 05, 2022
Ttalk:

But Ohanaze could not place same curse on Igbo that are rooting for Atiku.

Most of online IPOB are rooting for northern but there no condemnation from Ohanese, it is unfortunate that that such revered organisation could result to such cheap blackmail, that's the reason why northerners are ridiculing them
the opportunity for any Igbo man to rule is within the pdp , we all know that no strong man can contest tinubu in apc. Now if power goes to tinubu it means Igbo will wait for another 16years but if they should give it to the north via pdp it will take just 8 years for power to come to the South... And likely Igbo man
Re: 2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo by rowrowland: 8:19am On Feb 05, 2022
Penguin2:
While Peter Obi is undecided, Anyim is making all the moves.

Before Peter Obi finally decides, Anyim shall have secured all the support.

In all, it is Southeast2023.
southeast ought to have focused on 2023 since 2019. Unfortunately it's too late to start now.
Re: 2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo by rowrowland: 8:24am On Feb 05, 2022
georgeakins:

Buhari is not a mistake per se. You may not realise until people like Anyim takes over as a president
Only a few are careful observers. We knew we would experience serious economic crisis going by how we depleted resources and lack of political will on some important matters on agric and security. Buhari failed on some parts- everybody does. But he's been a fantastic president.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo by derecho(m): 8:24am On Feb 05, 2022
The same Pharaohs The Super Eagles defeated are contenders for the AFCON cup.

Never assume you know how tomorrow would look like because you saw yesterday.

This same people will be visited by other politicians too.
It is what politicians know.
As per who rules Nigeria in 2023, Only God knows.

We may not even have a Nigeria in 2023...A stubborn more strategic agitator may rise in some months time that would birth Yoruba or Biafran Nation.

Finally,
God still rules in the affairs of men. If anyone told Abacha he'd die (with all his plans) when he died, he'd disbelieve it.Some of those politicians that died during covid-19 had plans for 2023 too.
Let's Relax abeg.. All these politicians are almost the same.

Apart from God's verdict, the Southeast should be allowed to rule Nigeria in the spirit of fairness especially if Nigeria doesn't want them to go.
CXLVII:
Same people GEJ consulted with. grin grin grin

We all know how it ended.....

Severe pains!
Re: 2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:47am On Feb 05, 2022
Yureyes:

You felt sidelined? When a Yoruba man just finished being president?

You should understand politics first. If you be politician, you go cast o. So you will leave PDP members/leaders and be running after those that can help you win Lagos? When you aren’t even your party’s candidate yet?

You're naive, these people he met can't even give me 5% platform in Southwest, meeting PDP stalwarts in southwest is more of political sensibility than all these affiliated PDP marketers he met

If I be politician in Southeast I go school you and your relative the basic rudiments of political alignment and realignments

Southeast was too late to start consultation and visiting. Southeast should have start early even before anyone show interest. Southeast started consultation when Tinubu had taken over the podium in APC, they started early and Wike had started a political battle in PDP

Let's see how things unfold my political first class knowhow, with the wake of things I don't see southeast in 2023 political front line

There is a time for everything. Now is the time for internal party consultation and meeting with neutral national stakeholders.
Aspirants have to consult internally first. It’s only normal to visit party leaders and other neutral national stakeholders. He visited Lagos state PDP leaders and neutral stakeholders, these are the people that can help him win his party’s primaries. After primaries they can start talking about if they can win Lagos or not.
Re: 2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo by lonecatt(m): 8:49am On Feb 05, 2022
saintrow1:

Gani Adam, really? Do you know that gani is a nupe man not yoruba.

Igbos are just fools
those who think themselves to be wise are foolish in the lord's sight.
And I ask ,why are you so pained and filled with bitterness?
What must be must be
Re: 2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo by Rugaria: 9:48am On Feb 05, 2022
Ttalk:
If he like he should consult Oranmiyan.

Ohanaze is placing curse on any Igbo man that support Tinubu while Afenifere is praying for Pius Anyim. This is a case of beauty and the beast
Afenifere is not supporting Tinubu either. It's only Awawa boys and One million boys that roaring for his candidacy..
Re: 2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 9:56am On Feb 05, 2022
Yureyes:

You felt sidelined? When a Yoruba man just finished being president?

You should understand politics first. If you be politician, you go cast o. So you will leave PDP members/leaders and be running after those that can help you win Lagos? When you aren’t even your party’s candidate yet?

There is a time for everything. Now is the time for internal party consultation and meeting with neutral national stakeholders.
Aspirants have to consult internally first. It’s only normal to visit party leaders and other neutral national stakeholders. He visited Lagos state PDP leaders and neutral stakeholders, these are the people that can help him win his party’s primaries. After primaries they can start talking about if they can win Lagos or not.

I think Yorubas have to visit the case of MKO Abiola and the contributions of the IBOS to his travails. Bit by bit, I have been awakening the consciousness of people to this area.

You asked why should Yorubas felt sidelined by Anyim as SSG when Obj just finished ruling? I will dissect this also later. Firstly, Jonathan was just a figure head President, the controller of power is Anyim. He used his power to undermine the Yorubas who fought to bring Jonathan to power and also removed him from power. The struggling and the diplomatic forces that brought Jonathan to power were led by the Yorubas, IBOS contributed nothing only to hijack power from Jonathan. Weak and lazy minded people often quoted memo to FEC by Akunyili as contribution as if the ministers and power brokers were not aware Yaradua was sick.

Lastly, Anyim only visited PDP members and group in Lagos. There is no neutral group among those he visited. This present Afenifere and OPC (Gani Adams and Fasheun factions) are the PDP machinery of South West in 2014 / 2015 heavily funded by Anyim led government.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo by Iloko: 9:57am On Feb 05, 2022
lonecatt:
lol and can you please list for us the properties looted in the name of your jagaban?
Who is more corrupt than him presently in Nigeria political space?
Tinubu president is distasteful after what nigerians went through with buhari.
Tinubu had more chances of being president in 2015 than now . sorry the time is against him now
Nigerians have realized their mistakes and know actually what they want ,definitely not another buhari in tinubu skin.
Once bitten twice shy.
Lo! I expect many of you to be more informed than what you post on a daily basis. It's only court of law that can pronounce one guilty of any offence. However the reverse is the case as being seen from many half baked educated nairalanders here. Why I can't stop you from being suspicious of Tinubu, saying it with emphasis of affirmation is not the way to go as an enlightened citizen. If I am to go by your thoughts, I will say that Obasanjo and Jonathan would have gone extra miles to prosecute Tinubu if they had successful found anything against him. Knowingly very well that he could undermine them politically. We might not like him personally, which we are entitle to, throwing acquisition base on suspicion is unethical.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo by Letzgo: 10:01am On Feb 05, 2022
afrobadoo:
2023: Anyim consults with Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/2023-anyim-consults-with-gani-adams-bode-george-ayo-adebanjo/amp/

An injury to Nnamdi Kanu , is an injury to nde Igbo !
Re: 2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo by aribisala0(m): 10:02am On Feb 05, 2022
What happened before?

lonecatt:
Nothing is impossible,it has happened before and will happen again.
What is this "It"?
Igbo President?
Re: 2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo by Nobody: 10:09am On Feb 05, 2022
georgeakins:

Anyim! Never. I will be writing a documentary bit by bit on the travails of the Yorubas under Anyim led Jonathan government. Jonathan was just a figurehead President, Anyim controls the power. All the key MDAs were under their people except CBN. They finally removed Sanusi in preparation for the second term looting but were disappointed. I had expected them to bring FOLA ADEOLA to replace Sanusi but they brought their man in preparation for 2015 to 2019. They are yet to recover from that fall. The North has not forgotten, it is only the South West that is very unserious and unorganized.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo by Successlane: 10:42am On Feb 05, 2022
princdebola201:
Bode George, gani Adams, Adebanjo

What's the no electoral value of these trio?, I respect their ages though.
Re: 2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo by IbadeHQ: 10:55am On Feb 05, 2022
Penguin2:
While Peter Obi is undecided, Anyim is making all the moves.

Before Peter Obi finally decides, Anyim shall have secured all the support.

In all, it is Southeast2023.

Daydreamer... you think Presidency is Mpuru nmiri that any demented Ipob criminals can buy.
Re: 2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo by IbadeHQ: 10:58am On Feb 05, 2022
lonecatt:
currently there are only few of you routine for an old ancestor to come and rule you.
Those who have the right mind and conscience know where power is going to at this critical time in history.

Where is the power going to. U mean afghanEASTERN. I spit on Nkpuru nmiri Ipob criminals.
Re: 2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo by snipernigga(m): 11:06am On Feb 05, 2022
People with zero political value
Re: 2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo by lonecatt(m): 12:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Where is the power going to. U mean afghanEASTERN. I spit on Nkpuru nmiri Ipob criminals.
being filled with bitterness will do you no good
Re: 2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo by HomeofSolution(m): 1:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
tamdun:
Gani Adams? cheesy
I swear pdp ain't serious

What happened to Gani Adams?
Leader of the most popular socio-cultural group in Southwest Nigeria. The Aare Ona kakanfo of Yoruba Land.

His highly Influential both home and abroad when it comes to Yoruba people
Re: 2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo by adekolaelect(m): 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
Three of them can not get 1000 vote for him .This Igbo presidency is a big comedy in our present political space .

Re: 2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo by Kaysalas(m): 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
adekolaelect:
Three of them can not get 1000 vote for him .This Igbo presidency is a big comedy in our present political space .
Oga, this your ndigbo, presidency and Biafra image, funny die. Take am easy abeg. Everybody get right to aspire to elective office

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo by IbadeHQ: 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
lonecatt:
being filled with bitterness will do you no good

Okoro...this is not about hatred it's a fact. Anybody with Npuru nmiri mentality cannot become president of Nigeria. May be Biafuro.
Re: 2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo by Alabule: 4:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
The same Anyim that was always dozing off at important functions when he was SSG?
That same Pius?
Re: 2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
lonecatt:
what makes him a old dead wood ? He has the record .
Did well as senate president and secretary to government.
Yes we still need other viable men to show interest but for now he seems to be the most serious,search for his interview with arise news station and you will find out he is not just a dead wood.
I don't think you are a Nigerian from what you just spilled out. If you think pium Ayim is one of the best candidate so far, then u are an enemy of Nigeria
Re: 2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo by calcal: 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Kwara1stson:
We Yorubas know who we will vote for. Definitely not ipob or mpuru miri merchant.

who are WE? talk for yourself
Re: 2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo by lonecatt(m): 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ajehkpako4naija:
I don't think you are a Nigerian from what you just spilled out. If you think pium Ayim is one of the best candidate so far, then u are an enemy of Nigeria
I am yet to see your reason,no difference with an empty barrel.
Re: 2023: Anyim Consults With Gani Adams, Bode George, Ayo Adebanjo by lonecatt(m): 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
IbadeHQ:

Okoro...this is not about hatred it's a fact. Anybody with Npuru nmiri mentality cannot become president of Nigeria. May be Biafuro.
yet again another bitter filled heart

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Women In Kogi Protest Assassination Attempt On Dino Melaye (Photos) / Adelabu to Nigerians: Expect Improved Power Supply Between Six Months and a Year / APC Leaders Are Buhari’s Problem – Alkali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.