Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,476 members, 7,819,736 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) (28434 Views)

COVID-19: Postponement Of Brentford Vs Manchester United Game Confirmed / Buhari Approves Postponement Of National Sports Festival Over Coronavirus / WAFU CUP: Ghanian Midfielder Vows To Defeat Nigeria In Sunday's Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
phemmyfour:
Are you new to competition rules and regulations?

Egypt is not right. Every fixture was predetermined
is there anything like postpone in football?
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by bigtt76(f): 3:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Comoros Island that had no goalkeeper becos of Covid did not ask for postponement of game na Egypt de ask ...shei na all dem 24 players play the semi-finals ni that they would have to rest? Lame excuse cheesy

KiNg0G:
Egypt submitted a petition to CAF to postpone the final match by one day, so that it will be on Monday instead of Sunday. Because the Egyptian team went through a road full of difficulties and played three matches of 120 minutes each in just one week against the strongest teams of the continent, Ivory Coast, Morocco and Cameroon. In addition, their last match was yesterday, unlike the rival team, which was two days ago.
Does CAF agree or reject?

Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by Trojan8(m): 3:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
Senseless excuse. So if they add an extra day, won't Senegal also benefit from it?
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by WibusJaga: 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Quest7777:
Make dem take am like dat. If CAF decide to shift am now, Senegal go protest. Everything for this life no go ever balance. Na so e be. cool

This might even be mind games they are playing on Senegal. Just like Tunisia had their coach & several players down with Covid & it deceived us into thinking we would easily beat them.
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by sassiemyk: 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
In fact Egyptians coach needs to be flogged by a soldier. That is my verdict
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by SirMichael1: 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
OJEEMAH:
So what's the probability there will be a clear winner at the WC??

You never can tell

I can tell bro. A major competition like the WC deserve the Balon d'Or. What is AFCON to WC? The only thing AFCON winners will get is African best player of the year award. Anything else, it won't work.
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by namo77: 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
If it was World Cup final, would they ask for it to be moved?

Mtcheew
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by ceejay80s(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
Who give Egypt power? They are crazy, dem think say Pharaoh still dey alive?
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by ceejay80s(m): 5:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
Anything North ,na wahala
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by OJEEMAH(m): 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
SirMichael1:

I can tell bro. A major competition like the WC deserve the Balon d'Or. What is AFCON to WC? The only thing AFCON winners will get is African best player of the year award. Anything else, it won't work.
You still don't get the point.

World Cup will not be the only determinant. Should a player like Mbappe wins UCL and enjoy a good run at the World Cup even if they fail to win it, he will be a strong contender.

Same with Salah if he wins the UCL and the afcon with how much he has performed so far.

He will give any player run whether they win the wc or not.

Didn't Ronaldo defeat Neuer in 2014?
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by Sleekfingers: 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
Reflect7:
Ignore the 'Egyptian' bastards.

Wetin dem do you? If like call them , all sorta.....their national team is still better than our useless super chickens
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by tafat: 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
Please let them just play the final as it is, this AFCON sponsored by TikTok has been fun all through, I really don't see any need shifting it till Monday, after all the whole tight schedule is why it's a competition.

2 Likes

Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by tafat: 8:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
Posaqato:
Abeg come and play this let everybody go their house
abi o grin
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by Corroro: 9:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
tafat:
Please let them just play the final as it is, this AFCON sponsored by TikTok has been fun all through, I really don't see any need shifting it till Monday, after all the whole tight schedule is why it's a competition.
fair point.
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by dominion001(m): 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Please don't play the racial game with me...... based on performance this season, who do you think stand a better chance of winning Balon D'or between Salah and Mane?
my friend go lie down for gutter. How is Salla better than Mane? You are one of the people that see anything black as inferior. Mane to me is far better than sallah but ur black inferiority complex will not allow you to see it.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by OJEEMAH(m): 9:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
dominion001:
my friend go lie down for gutter. How is Salla better than Mane? You are one of the people that see anything black as inferior. Mane to me is far better than sallah but ur black inferiority complex will not allow you to see it.
Oga, abeg widen your horizon and stop playing this racial card with me.

First of all, is Salah from Europe?

Why do you guys like viewing things with racial and tribal lenses?

Salah is EPL top scorer with 16goals and 9 assists while Mane is still on 8 and not among top 10 in assists.

Salah has 7 UCL goals so far. Mane is not in top 10

Should we go back to previous seasons??

Mane has won just one golden boot in England and he even shared with Salah and Aubameyang while Salah has 3 and he competes every season.

With this, kindly tell me who stand a better chance to win or even get nominated.

Show me how Mane is better with facts just like I did or carry you big L and flee!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by lookgood4us(m): 10:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
They're playing mind games. Teams used that alot to be underrated. Doing so will be at your own peril.
KiNg0G:
Egypt submitted a petition to CAF to postpone the final match by one day, so that it will be on Monday instead of Sunday. Because the Egyptian team went through a road full of difficulties and played three matches of 120 minutes each in just one week against the strongest teams of the continent, Ivory Coast, Morocco and Cameroon. In addition, their last match was yesterday, unlike the rival team, which was two days ago.
Does CAF agree or reject?

Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by Numerouno94(m): 10:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Oga, abeg widen your horizon and stop playing this racial card with me.

First of all, is Salah from Europe?

Why do you guys like viewing things with racial and tribal lens??

Salah is EPL top scorer with 16goals and 9 assists while Mane is still on 8 and not among top 10 in assists.

Salah has 7 UCL goals so far. Mane is not in top 10

Should we go back to previous seasons??

Mane has won just one golden boot in England and he even shared with Salah and Aubameyang while Salah has 3 and he competes every season.

With this, kindly tell me who stand a better chance to win or even get nominated.

Show me how Mane is better with facts just like I did or carry you big L and flee!!

Factos.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uyo Township Modern Stadium Getting Facelift.... Photos / Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan / South Africa Vs Mali - AFCON 2013 - (1 - 3) On Penalties On 2nd February 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.