Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) (28436 Views)

COVID-19: Postponement Of Brentford Vs Manchester United Game Confirmed / Buhari Approves Postponement Of National Sports Festival Over Coronavirus / WAFU CUP: Ghanian Midfielder Vows To Defeat Nigeria In Sunday's Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by joey150(m): 1:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
BabaO2:
They cant dictate what they want. Though i myself felt concern about the faulty plan by Caf. Why cant they play both semi finals on the same day, one at 5pm and the other at 8pm?

Exactly what I thought.

Perhaps for commercial reasons so people can but tickets to both matches.
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by phemmyfour: 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Competence5050:
in as much as I want Senegal to win the CAF competition, I also think that Egypt is right on this...
Are you new to competition rules and regulations?

Egypt is not right. Every fixture was predetermined
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by ALFADOS(m): 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
was.there no time table before commenced of the tournament ne?
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by TBIZZY(m): 1:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
I’m not against them but there shouldn’t be a preferential treatment.
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by phemmyfour: 1:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
cunny88:
dis is y I dnt comment, u can air ur thoughts Witout being insultive....... Adieu
Next time don't appear clueless
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by OJEEMAH(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
dominion001:
and what happened to Mane winning same? Both of them are qualified for all that you mentioned above or is it that same black man mentality that is at play here?
Please don't play the racial game with me...... based on performance this season, who do you think stand a better chance of winning Balon D'or between Salah and Mane?
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by OJEEMAH(m): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
Kingosytex:

No one will give him Balon D'or. [b]What exactly has he done? [/b]Is he Gabaski that has been making those excellent saves?
kindly tell me what he did to be nominated by FIFA??
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by everythinggirly(f): 1:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
Are they scared or what?
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by DesChyko: 1:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mind games.

Ask for a postponement but prepare for Sunday like it's no man's business.

If Senegal likes, let them rest on their oars. E go shock them.
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by koolaid87: 1:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
All the Egyptian coaches should be subjected to a mandatory anger management program.
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by do4luv14(m): 1:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
My opinion.........
[img]https://c./tWMbRyRkZ5wAAAAC/waka-you.gif[/img]

nobi Small waka oooo
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by yinkeys(m): 1:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Valid.
How can you play on Thursday and then Sunday when the other team had 3 days off.
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by Geeman2006: 1:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
Not a valid excuse. Cameroon are in the same situation as them. But give it to the Egyptians, they have a strong winning mentality so this shouldn't be an issue for them.
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by davillian(m): 1:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
From this statement I have a string feeling they would lose
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by Cmanforall: 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
OJEEMAH:
I would love to see Senegal lift Afcon for the first time in their history but winning this plus his EPL & UCL performance so far would definitely boost Salah's chances of winning Balon D'or.
How about Mane's chance?
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by OJEEMAH(m): 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
Cmanforall:

How about Mane's chance?
Did i say Mane does not stand a chance?? My point is Salah stand a better chance going by their performance so far this season.
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by Kingosytex(m): 2:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
OJEEMAH:
kindly tell me what he did to be nominated by FIFA??

No one will give Salah Balon D'or. You can screenshot this.
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by OJEEMAH(m): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
Kingosytex:

No one will give Salah Balon D'or. You can screenshot this.
Its not given
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by fredoooooo: 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
You make your law in your house , here is Asfrica and CAF make the laws
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by jaxxy(m): 2:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
Not possible. U play on sunday or forget it.

1 Like

Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sorry Egypt CAF are Pharaohs they won't listen...
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by biggestmanhood(m): 2:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
D Egyptian u see today u shall see no more tomorrow
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by biggestmanhood(m): 2:23pm On Feb 05, 2022
D Egyptian u see today u shall see no more by tomorrow
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by snoopz: 2:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
Deny am abeeg
Who say make Dem no win at full time?
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by Godmademan(m): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
They didn't protest tournament schedule when before it started. Cos it affects them directly they are sending petition. These North Africans and Arabs are always crafty. I bet they had the plan from the onset. How come they dragged three knock out matches to extra time. CAF should ignore them. If they like they can call on their brothers from the middle east and Libya to wage war on the rest of Africa.. That's their business
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by paulos8: 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Caf didn't try. They should have played both semi finals same day. Which is that Wednesday like they did it the last edition.
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by Banhammy717: 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nonsense!
They should come out and play this match.
Let's shift our attention to something else.
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by Christmasdon(m): 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
MIND GAMES BY THE EGYPTIAN GAFFER.
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
phemmyfour:
Are you new to competition rules and regulations?

Egypt is not right. Every fixture was predetermined
is there anything like postponement in football?
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by SirMichael1: 3:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
OJEEMAH:
I would love to see Senegal lift Afcon for the first time in their history but winning this plus his EPL & UCL performance so far would definitely boost Salah's chances of winning Balon D'or.

Balon d'Or?? Lol. World cup is this year bro. No one cares about who wins AFCON but world cup. No one would give him balon d'Or
Re: Your Opinion? (Egypt Ask For A Postponement Of Sunday Final) by OJEEMAH(m): 3:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
SirMichael1:

Balon d'Or?? Lol. World cup is this year bro. No one cares about who wins AFCON but world cup. No one would give him balon d'Or
So what's the probability there will be a clear winner at the WC??

You never can tell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

South Africa Vs Mali - AFCON 2013 - (1 - 3) On Penalties On 2nd February 2013 / Antonio Conte Leaves Inter Milan / Emmanuel Emenike Shows Off Tattoo He Got In Honour Of His Late Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.