Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,493 members, 7,830,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Nigerians, You Are The Architect Of Your Problems. Not Igbos. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians, You Are The Architect Of Your Problems. Not Igbos. (1149 Views)

10 Types Of Nigerians You Will See On Election Day / Nigeria's Economic Problems Not Created By Present Government - Peter Obi / “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians, You Are The Architect Of Your Problems. Not Igbos. by Nobody: 12:27am On Feb 05, 2022
Reflect7:

Ignorant pea brain. You cannot harness gas deposits without investing tens of billions of dollars in gas infrastructure including transport, and that takes years.

Which is why Nigeria is building a 30 billion gas pipeline to reach Morocco, for the European market, as we speak.

See, your secessionist dream is really what is a matter for children and dropouts like yourself.

No serious Igbo businessman is interested in seceding from Nigeria because they know that NigerIa - Africa's biggest consumer market, is their bread and butter.

30 billion gas pipeline ? 30 billion of what actually ? your write up is opaque and ambiguous -yet you can confidently call someone an "ignorant pea brain"?

imagine the audacity of this lowe. primate ?

and pls, what exactly is seplat doing /building in owerri ? what exactly did shell do in Aba last year ? what exactly are the oil companies doing in Anambra ?

Am getting more convinced that a sealed room at yaba left has your name engraved on its doors.

At least you're now done with generalization of the Igbo .You went from us all being annihilated (do you even know it's meaning?) ,to us being dirty and now to some of us not being intereated-actually, it will be most of us ,since most Igbo men are serious business men/women.

unfortunately for you and fortunately for myself ,I don't belong to your category (dropouts) .My certificates vehemently rejects that mendacious claim.

you communicate well for one who couldn't finish school -but it's never late, Adult schools where designed for peeps like you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, You Are The Architect Of Your Problems. Not Igbos. by Davefed(m): 12:31am On Feb 05, 2022
Reflect7:

Ignorant spare parts illiterate. Were it not for Nigeria's 'No Victor No Vanquished' policy after the war, you would have been ANNIHILATED as an ethnic group. Your cities would have been renamed with Hausa and Yoruba names, and your women mass raped.

That is what usually happens when you lose a war. Instead Nigerian pampered you and even gave you money! Unheard of in international relations.

It was Gowon who ordered Nigerian soldiers to return to barracks after you surrendered and your leader fled to Ivory Coast.

Without that order, the troops would have entered Igboland and massacred everyone including your parents, so YOU wouldn't be here today.

SO SHUT UP, GO GET A JOB, AND THANK NIGERIA FOR HER KINDNESS.

Oh, and if you must secede, remember to collect your fellow 30 million+ Igbos residing in other parts of the same Nigeria they hate, as they will be deported back to your landlocked eldorado DOT republic.

Trash are you wiser than Gowon that declare no Victor no vanguish? Simply declaring it doesn't show any kindness but to keep Nigeria one. If these projected atrocities were enaged by Nigeria govt, the war will be in favour of Biafra because the whole world and America and Other world powers will see it as a genocide and that will be the end of Nigeria.
So you actually think that the world will sit back and see the potential genocide going on and do nothing? Your hatred for Igbo is unbecoming and if care is not taking it will eat you up and get best out of you.. I'm amused by your shallow thinking seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, You Are The Architect Of Your Problems. Not Igbos. by Reflect7: 12:31am On Feb 05, 2022
eduj:

30 billion gas pipeline ? 30 billion of what actually ? your write up is opaque and ambiguous -yet you can confidently call someone an "ignorant pea brain"?

imagine the audacity of this lowe. primate ?

and pls, what exactly is seplat doing /building in owerri ? what exactly did shell do in Aba last year ? what exactly are the oil companies doing in Anambra ?

Am getting more convinced that a sealed room at yaba left has your name engraved on its doors.

At least you're now done with generalization of the Igbo .You went from us all being annihilated (do you even know it's meaning?) ,to us being dirty and now to some of us not being intereated-actually, it will be most of us ,since most Igbo men are serious business men/women.

unfortunately for you and fortunately for myself ,I don't belong to your category (dropouts) .My certificates vehemently rejects that mendacious claim.

you communicate well for one who couldn't finish school -but it's never late, Adult schools where designed for peeps like you.

MUMU. 30 billion DOLLAR pipeline.
Re: Nigerians, You Are The Architect Of Your Problems. Not Igbos. by Reflect7: 12:34am On Feb 05, 2022
Davefed:

Trash are you wiser than Gowon that declare no Victor no vanguish? Simply declaring it doesn't show any kindness but to keep Nigeria one. If these projected atrocities were enaged by Nigeria govt, the war will be in favour of Biafra because the whole world and America and Other world powers will see it as a genocide and that will be the end of Nigeria.
So you actually think that the world will sit back and see the potential genocide going on and do nothing? Your hatred for Igbo is unbecoming and if care is not taking it will eat you up and get best out of you.. I'm amused by your shallow thinking seriously.

The world would even be happy that you are wiped out, and no longer a threat to their NIGERIAN INVESTMENTS.

Who did anything after the Rwandan genocide? Is Rwanda not still there?
Re: Nigerians, You Are The Architect Of Your Problems. Not Igbos. by Nobody: 12:37am On Feb 05, 2022
Reflect7:

MUMU. 30 billion DOLLAR pipeline.

was that so hard to state ?

Am glad to happily extend your education .And don't get too offended, when your IQ gets around understanding other slights hidden in my responses to you .

I truly understand that thinking deeply is painful to you .

Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, You Are The Architect Of Your Problems. Not Igbos. by Reflect7: 12:42am On Feb 05, 2022
eduj:

was that so hard to state ?

Am glad to happily extend your education .And don't get too offended, when your IQ gets around understanding other slights hidden in my responses to you .

I truly understand that thinking deeply is painful to you .

Goodnight
The rest of your trash? Easily debunkable. Anambra has less than 1% of Nigeria's oil deposits.

If war breaks out in the East, any oil or gas investments there will be shut down, and workers would flee.
Re: Nigerians, You Are The Architect Of Your Problems. Not Igbos. by Davefed(m): 12:43am On Feb 05, 2022
Reflect7:

The world would even be happy that you are wiped out, and no longer a threat to their NIGERIAN INVESTMENTS.

Rwanda genocide was never govt vs the people but ethnic conflict.. Tutsi vs Hutu. Not the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, You Are The Architect Of Your Problems. Not Igbos. by Davefed(m): 12:45am On Feb 05, 2022
Reflect7:

Your thinking is so shallow. You aren't in my league

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, You Are The Architect Of Your Problems. Not Igbos. by Reflect7: 12:45am On Feb 05, 2022
Davefed:

Rwanda genocide was never govt vs the people but ethnic conflict.. Tutsi vs Hutu. Not the other way round.

Germany vs the 'Jews' was govt vs people. Germany is still very much around.
Re: Nigerians, You Are The Architect Of Your Problems. Not Igbos. by gwafaeziokwu: 12:54am On Feb 05, 2022
Reflect7:

My goodness you are dense. All it takes is a simple Google search to know that many tribes have been exterminated from this earth.

Here are just a few hundred ethnic groups and tribes that were wiped out in BRAZIL, and no longer exist:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_extinct_indigenous_peoples_of_Brazil

grin

You are the complete olodo here. See how you are running helter-skelter grasping at straws. First, you cited Jew, Congolose and Stalin people among exterminated tribes I lectured you. You ran to Celtic I smoked you out, now you want to use small villages in Brazil that are not up to 5,000 in population as an example. Many of whom took refuge among other tribes and got assimiliated.

Show me an example of a Large ethnic group that has ever been wiped off the face of the earth or drop your mum's phone and go to bed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, You Are The Architect Of Your Problems. Not Igbos. by Reflect7: 1:03am On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=gwafaeziokwu post=109965232]

grin

You are the complete olodo here. See how you are running helter-skelter grasping at straws. First, you cited Jew, Congolose and Stalin people among exterminated tribes I lectured you. You ran to Celtic I smoked you out, now you want to use small villages in Brazil that are not up to 5,000 in population as an example. Many of whom took refuge among other tribes and got assimiliated.

Show me an example of a Large ethnic group that has ever been wiped off the face of the earth or drop your mum's phone and go to bed.

You are a historical illiterate.

Literally billons of people were exterminated in the European colonial conquests and invasions of the world after their discovery of gunpowder. And in your tiny head you cannot fathom that ethnicities of various sizes would have been lost?

I've not even mentioned America. What is their native population today?

''Following Christopher Columbus' arrival in North America in 1492, violence and disease killed 90% of the indigenous population — nearly 55 million people — according to a study published this year.''

https://www.businessinsider.com/climate-changed-after-europeans-killed-indigenous-americans-2019-2?r=US&IR=T

What is their population today?

5 million

They should be at least 2 BILLION in population today, without European invasion.
Re: Nigerians, You Are The Architect Of Your Problems. Not Igbos. by Nobody: 1:03am On Feb 05, 2022
Reflect7:
The rest of your trash? Easily debunkable. Anambra has less than 1% of Nigeria's oil deposits.

If war breaks out in the East, any oil or gas investments there will be shut down, and workers would flee.

whom is talking of war child ??

I have a good psychiatrist I can refer you to . Honestly your raving is poignant.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, You Are The Architect Of Your Problems. Not Igbos. by SWATMan: 1:05am On Feb 05, 2022
Reflect7:

Ignorant spare parts illiterate. Were it not for Nigeria's 'No Victor No Vanquished' policy after the war, you would have been ANNIHILATED as an ethnic group. Your cities would have been renamed with Hausa and Yoruba names, and your women mass raped.

That is what usually happens when you lose a war. Instead Nigerian pampered you and even gave you money! Unheard of in international relations.

It was Gowon who ordered Nigerian soldiers to return to barracks after you surrendered and your leader fled to Ivory Coast.

Without that order, the troops would have entered Igboland and massacred everyone including your parents, so YOU wouldn't be here today.

SO SHUT UP, GO GET A JOB, AND THANK NIGERIA FOR HER KINDNESS.

Oh, and if you must secede, remember to collect your fellow 30 million+ Igbos residing in other parts of the same Nigeria they hate, as they will be deported back to your landlocked eldorado DOT republic.

Your stupidity defies the law of sensibility. A fool is known by his rant. imagine!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, You Are The Architect Of Your Problems. Not Igbos. by Reflect7: 1:08am On Feb 05, 2022
eduj:

whom is talking of war child ??

I have a good psychiatrist I can refer you to . Honestly your raving is poignant.

Don't tell me you're one of those illiterates who think Nigeria will (or should) call a 'lefelendum' to decide her existence?

Why not go tell the US govt to call a 'lefelendum' on their existence?

You think there are no secessionist groups in America?

There are far more of them there than in Nigeria.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_separatist_movements_in_North_America#United_States

So go and tell Biden to call a ''lefelendum''.

Mumu.
Re: Nigerians, You Are The Architect Of Your Problems. Not Igbos. by gwafaeziokwu: 1:11am On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=Reflect7 post=109965306][/quote]

5 million

grin
Thanks for making my case son.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians, You Are The Architect Of Your Problems. Not Igbos. by Nobody: 1:11am On Feb 05, 2022
Reflect7:

Don't tell me you're one of those illiterates who think Nigeria will (or should) call a 'lefelendum' to decide her existence?

Why not go tell the US govt to call a 'lefelendum' on their existence?

You think there are no secessionist groups in America?

There are far more of them there than in Nigeria.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_separatist_movements_in_North_America#United_States

So go and tell Biden to call a ''lefelendum''.

Mumu.

whom is talking of a referendum -kid ??

I refuse to further delve into the ranting of a mentally handicapped fellow

1 Like

Re: Nigerians, You Are The Architect Of Your Problems. Not Igbos. by Reflect7: 1:14am On Feb 05, 2022
gwafaeziokwu:

5 million

grin
Thanks for making my case son.

Illiterate. 5 million from various native ethnicities survive, not a single ethnicity.

The US native population was a confederation of ethnicities, not a single ethnic group. Since 98% of them were wiped out, it goes without saying that several ethnicities were annihilated.
Re: Nigerians, You Are The Architect Of Your Problems. Not Igbos. by Reflect7: 1:17am On Feb 05, 2022
eduj:

whom is talking of a referendum -kid ??

I refuse to further delve into the ranting of a mentally handicapped fellow

So how will you get your Biafra?

By magic?

Let's go. Abracadabra. Shut your little trap and go donate more money to Kanu's designer wardrobe.
Re: Nigerians, You Are The Architect Of Your Problems. Not Igbos. by franchasng: 1:43am On Feb 05, 2022
NGpatriot:

You are not armed against them, but you still armed yourselves and send your ipob terrorists, UGM killers and ESN murderers after them to murder, behead and roast their policemen like suya to chop, you slaughter and burn their soldiers in cold blood, you burn and destroy their properties and issue death threats, you kill their transporters, burn their delivery vehicles and ordered your people to stop eating their meat, you banned them from iboland, you call them illiterates, almajiri, parasites and terrorists and so on..

Did you do all this because you love or hate them.?

See, we know how you people play your victim game and shed your crocodile tears, you commit your hateful, violent and bigoted atrocities, then turn around to play innocent victimes as if you did not do or say anything.

You people need to come up with another script because this one is tired and overplayed..

You are not making sense. Read what you wrote again.

If you hate someone so much, and you believe the person has been a waste to you, and the person says he wants to leave your house, the most honorable thing to do is to celebrate and help the person pack his or her load in peace and go so you can have peace.

When IPOB declared that they want to go, Nigeria that hate them don't need to fight them since they are useless good for nothing people, just bid them byebye and celebrate their exit not picking up arms or sending soldiers to fight and kill them and when they fight back you say they killed your Police and Army.

Best thing, allow them go.

Malaysia did the same thing.

There was a time Malaysia believed that their greatest problem was Singaporeans. They didn't even wait for Singapore to start the process of seceding from Malaysia, what Malaysia did was to use their majority power at their senate and call an emergency meeting and lock out all Singaporean representatives and passed a bill that expelled Singapore from Malaysia, and that was the end of the whole agitation and today both Malaysia and Singapore have peace.

But as typical black people, who are senseless, lack wisdom and understanding but live in perpetual hatred for others, you guys cannot do this honorable thing to expel Igbos from Nigeria and enjoy your Nigeria without this foolish, troublesome Igbos.

Instead some foolish dimwits will be saying Igbo lawmakers at national assembly who are not up to the majority should raise a bill to secede from Nigeria. And in the past some Igbo lawmakers did same and the rest of the lawmakers still rejected it yet you claim this people are useless to you, are you guys okay at all?

If Yorubas or Hausas or Fulanis wake up today and declare that they want to secede from Nigeria, Igbos will roll out drums and host a farewell party for them but let Igbos do same, Yorubas oh, Hausa-Fulanis and all the other gullible tribes will join together to fight Igbos to ensure Igbos remain on the floor with them, no be juju be that?

You guys should prove Igbos wrong, gather your Senators and expel Southeast from Nigeria and end this hatred and counter accusations for once

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians, You Are The Architect Of Your Problems. Not Igbos. by Reflect7: 1:51am On Feb 05, 2022
franchasng:
You are not making sense. Read what you wrote again.

If you hate someone so much, and you believe the person has been a waste to you, and the person says he wants to leave your house, the most honorable thing to do is to celebrate and help the person pack his or her load in peace and go so you can have peace.

When IPOB declared that they want to go, Nigeria that hate them don't need to fight them since they are useless good for nothing people, just bid them byebye and celebrate their exit not picking up arms or sending soldiers to fight and kill them and when they fight back you say they killed your Police and Army.

Best thing, allow them go.

Malaysia did the same thing.

There was a time Malaysia believed that their greatest problem was Singaporeans. They didn't even wait for Singapore to start the process of seceding from Malaysia, what Malaysia did was to use their majority power at their senate and call an emergency meeting and lock out all Singaporean representatives and passed a bill that expelled Singapore from Malaysia, and that was the end of the whole agitation and today both Malaysia and Singapore have peace.

But as typical black people, who are senseless, lack wisdom and understanding but live in perpetual hatred for others, you guys can do this honorable thing to expel Igbos from Nigeria and enjoy your Nigeria without this foolish, troublesome Igbos.

Instead some foolish dimwits will be saying Igbo lawmakers at national assembly who are not up to the majority should raise a bill to secede from Nigeria. And in the past some Igbo lawmakers did same and the rest of the lawmakers still rejected it yet you claim this people are useless to you, are you guys okay at all?

If Yorubas or Hausas or Fulanis wake up today and declare that they want to secede from Nigeria, Igbos will roll out drums and host a farewell party for them but let Igbos do same, Yorubas oh, Hausa-Fulanis and all the other gullible tribes will join together to fight Igbos to ensure Igbos remain on the floor with them, no be juju be that?

You guys should prove Igbos wrong, gather your Senators and expel Southeast from Nigeria and end this hatred and counter accusations for once

Mumu x 100, but Kanu was offered the 5 Igbos states to form his Biafra and he refused, saying he wants Rivers, Benue etc as well.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/07/rejected-biafra-5-igbo-states-nnamdi-kanu/

Truth is IPOB don't give two shiits about 'Igbo nationhood'.

They are just using Igbos as a front in a mad and futile quest to corner Niger Delta oil resources.

That is why they kill their ''felow Igbos'' with impunity, and enforce draconian laws on them, like ''sit at home and starve till IPOB gets what it wants''.
Re: Nigerians, You Are The Architect Of Your Problems. Not Igbos. by sharpden: 4:47am On Feb 05, 2022
NGpatriot:

Have you looked in the mirror lately?

Abi you no get mirror for house?

Nigerians are used to you bait and switch playing the victim game, we are not falling for it.

You hate Yoruba and Hausa people, you insult abuse and ridicule them every day and you still want us to believe it's the other way around?

Comedians, Nigerians are hip to your game, your crocodile tears is not moving us.. grin grin grin

What are you doing when blackmailing Igbos? Isn't it what you are accusing them of that you're doing or you want to claim you are clean?

This Owo mi da people won't cease to amaze me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Amaechi Likely To Get The APC Presidential Ticket - Imran Rufai / Gowon Should’ve Allowed Igbo Leave – Clark / Apc Northern Governors Already Made Themselves Clear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.