Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,661 members, 7,809,502 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

Contract: He Broke Her Heart... - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Contract: He Broke Her Heart... (229 Views)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) / Thief Got Trapped In A Hole In Church Wall After He Broke In To Steal / Teenage Boy Who Sneaked Into A House And Stole Valuables Replays How He Broke In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contract: He Broke Her Heart... by SQLmastar(m): 10:28pm On Feb 04, 2022
A girl of about 22 just approached me that she needs a lawyer to pursue her cause and get her entitlements paid.
The background of the issue goes thus:
There was this guy in her area that had been wooing her for weeks. She finally agreed to him but only on the condition that he would sign a 'contract' pledging himself to her. That if he ever broke her heart, he would have to pay her the sum of 1million naira. I saw the paper agreement and it contained two signatures. I asked what transpired between her and her guy. She says she caught him with another girl. This allegedly happened 6months into their relationship.
Please lawyers in the house, is this issue valid in court? Can she be awarded the payment?
Re: Contract: He Broke Her Heart... by dawnomike(m): 10:50pm On Feb 04, 2022
SQLmastar:
A girl of about 22 just approached me that she needs a lawyer to pursue her cause and get her entitlements paid.
The background of the issue goes thus:
There was this guy in her area that had been wooing her for weeks. She finally agreed to him but only on the condition that he would sign a 'contract' pledging himself to her. That if he ever broke her heart, he would have to pay her the sum of 1million naira. I saw the paper agreement and it contained two signatures. I asked what transpired between her and her guy. She says she caught him with another girl. This allegedly happened 6months into their relationship.
Please lawyers in the house, is this issue valid in court? Can she be awarded the payment?
It is not valid except the agreement was drafted by a legal practitioner and within the context and tenents of the law.
She should brace up herself and try to get over the heartbreak.
Re: Contract: He Broke Her Heart... by SQLmastar(m): 11:04pm On Feb 04, 2022
dawnomike:
It is not valid except the agreement was drafted by a legal practitioner and within the context and tenents of the law.
She should brace up herself and try to get over the heartbreak.
ok thanks
Re: Contract: He Broke Her Heart... by chatinent: 11:14pm On Feb 04, 2022
Was it a contract or just an agreement? Not all agreements are contracts but all contracts are agreement.

Read again.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SCAM ALERT! Www.lemonzon-ng.com Is A Scam And Yahoo Yahoo Website (PHOTOS) / When Your Village People Send You / ⭕️appeal To Public To Assist Raise Ransom For Zaria Kidnap Victims⭕️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.