Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) (25670 Views)

Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) / Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos / Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by Dextre(m): 11:39am On Feb 05, 2022
MufasaLion:

He might not. Well, later in life, he might wish he had kids (maybe a thought of that just flashed through his mind for few minutes) but that doesn't make it a regret.

That’s a regret sir, no need for sugarcoating. 10-20years down the line, he will regret it and that’s fact. But then again, it’s his decision

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by Crenzywilliams(m): 11:41am On Feb 05, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
U go later regret this ur action.
his life, his decisions, no be Africa where ur mama go run go Alfa or church go do spiritual cleansing.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by nedekid: 11:43am On Feb 05, 2022
A lot of bmcs need to have this procedure done, to prevent a lineage of more otondos.
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by Newboss(m): 11:43am On Feb 05, 2022
Posaqato:
Someone's kid doesn't want to have kids, he just wants to have s*x. #endoftheage

Tell that to that reverend father in the nearest Catholic church

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by Crenzywilliams(m): 11:43am On Feb 05, 2022
Dextre:

That’s a regret sir, no need for sugarcoating. 10-20years down the line, he will regret it and that’s fact. But then again, it’s his decision
No one knows for sure. It's his life and his decisions to make. I really don't see the big deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by hibeebeeking: 11:43am On Feb 05, 2022
White people wahala. Another tactics to lures gullible black people into rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 11:44am On Feb 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol...I understand it..it’s not difficult...
u are the one that doesn’t understand that every decision, opinion, desire or mentality stem out or is driven by a premise...

There’s always a psychological reason behind these decision. Sometimes, the person may not even know about it, because it has been hidden in the past or subconscious as coping mechanism of the mind..

It could be fear of failure
Childhood pain caused by parent
Abandonment fear..
Self-esteem issues..

The list is almost endless..

You really do not have a point
and you do not understand the meaning of the word premise. You are just yammering away .
He does not want to be a dad. We all cannot want the same thing so no need for PhD also the planet is overpopulated
so what he did is very responsible . The way we are making babies in Nigeria contributes to the violence we see everywhere
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by zolajpower: 11:46am On Feb 05, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
He is not the first to do this neither will he be the last . There are a lot of people in 5he western world who have been doing this . I know a woman in her 70's African American who disengage her relationship with her Nigerian boy friend when she was in college ( years ago) because the nig guy wants kids and she didn't want any . As I type this she doesn't have d kid(s) of her own and she is not worried . She takes cares of girl child in Ghana and she is enjoying her life

1 Like

Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by dettolgel: 11:46am On Feb 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol...I understand it..it’s not difficult...
u are the one that doesn’t understand that every decision, opinion, desire or mentality stem out or is driven by a premise...

There’s always a psychological reason behind these decision. Sometimes, the person may not even know about it, because it has been hidden in the past or subconscious as coping mechanism of the mind..

It could be fear of failure
Childhood pain caused by parent
Abandonment fear..
Self-esteem issues..

The list is almost endless..

Does this your long grammar holds true for those who have kids?

Because from the look of thinks most Nigerians start having kids because they believe that since nothing else is working at least let start having family while we watch things improve.

But I am yet to see people going after them with the same logic of yours? cool

1 Like

Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by Funflipper: 11:47am On Feb 05, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:

why u say dat? children na investment abi retirement plan?
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by Fcwilly: 11:47am On Feb 05, 2022
Hope you will not call my children to send them on errand? Because na that time thunderbolt go strike you dead.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by dettolgel: 11:48am On Feb 05, 2022
aribisala0:

You really do not have a point
and you do not understand the meaning of the word premise. You are just yammering away .
He does not want to be a dad. We all cannot want the same thing so no need for PhD also the planet is overpopulated
so what he did is very responsible . The way we are making babies in Nigeria contributes to the violence we see everywhere

Don't mind the guy, to be honest some kids grow up to become curse to this world and should never have been born.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 11:50am On Feb 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

But that’s the thing.. if you analyze this decision you will realize it’s an unchangeable one.. a decision made at youth, made when poor, perhaps when unhappy...

unchangeable scenarios are the scenarios that comes with regret people can’t live with..

because usually, hope that a change for the better will come is what keeps us going...

Why do people commit suicide??
They’ve reached a point where they feel their life or situation has no change or remedy...
Is having a kid changeable
once he has started using Mpopomiri do you behead him?
If you want to argue learn better use of logic

There are many kids in this Nigeria that it is better they were not born
Often this is predictable when you look at the background but people deceive themselves quoting God.
I would take it further and say even beyond choice not everyone should be ALLOWED to have children

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by dettolgel: 11:51am On Feb 05, 2022
Fcwilly:
Hope you will not call my children to send them on errand? Because na that time thunderbolt go strike you dead.

Of course he will since you most likely breed like rabbits and cant take good of your kids. soon your kids will flood his twitter page asking for giver away.

Or like the many of them on NL asking for help with their sob stories on how they are late on paying their tuition or how it is the last day for jamb registration or that landlord is trying to throw them out of their student accommodation. grin

While some will then capitalised on the misfortune of your ill choices and turn your daughter to low key olosho

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by groovie(m): 11:52am On Feb 05, 2022
What's the problem here?? The procedure is reversible.
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by LastProphet: 11:52am On Feb 05, 2022
MufasaLion:

Not everyone wants kids. Why is it difficult you to understand?

Black people can't understand that, the only book they read from childhood is Bible and Koran.
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by peacefuldude(m): 11:52am On Feb 05, 2022
donbachi:
By the time u attend 10 children dedications.
U go know the beauty of fatherhood.

only these words from my kids.dey make me enjoy fatherhood.

"Daddy i want biscuit,daddy i want tea and bread,daddy my teacher said,daddy come and help me do my takehome test,daddy who is the president of nigeria"etc.

Aaaarh!..Fatherhood sweet die.
To you not everyone.learn to respect people decisions.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by SIRTee15: 11:53am On Feb 05, 2022
donbachi:
By the time u attend 10 children dedications.
U go know the beauty of fatherhood.

only these words from my kids.dey make me enjoy fatherhood.

"Daddy i want biscuit,daddy i want tea and bread,daddy my teacher said,daddy come and help me do my takehome test,daddy who is the president of nigeria"etc.

Aaaarh!..Fatherhood sweet die.

U think every one reason like a typical African man.
Having a child is an individual thing influenced by personal decision. There's nothing like regret.
There are married couples here in western countries who prefer to own a dog for companion than have children. It's their choice.
Lord lugard that created the misery called Nigeria had no child. Yet u guys won't stop talking about him.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:54am On Feb 05, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
Why do you think so you typical myopic minded African man?
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by Ahmed0336(m): 11:55am On Feb 05, 2022
Uyi168:

There are other doctors that will gladly do it.
Una go just dey reason anyhow.

Agreed.
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by meedoLock(m): 11:56am On Feb 05, 2022
It doesn't just sound ok enough, I mean, people will just do the unthinkable probably to stand out amongst the usual route of everyone or at times for no genuine reasons.

Even if he doesn't want to father a kid, I don't think he needs to go through this expensive surgery that the money could av being used for something productive. But people will say 'his money his problem'

We are all just reasoning anyway.
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by SugarGirl44(f): 11:58am On Feb 05, 2022
SIRTee15:

U think every one reason like a typical African man.
Having a child is an individual thing influenced by personal decision. There's nothing like regret.
There are married couples here in western countries who prefer to own a dog for companion than have children. It's their choice.
Lord lugard that created the misery called Nigeria had no child. Yet u guys won't stop talking about him.
Are you minding those people?
The reason most of them of them have kids is simply because others are having it, or to pepper their inlaws/co-wives (for women).
Not really because they are truly prepared on what it takes to be a great parent. Soon, they'll drop the kids at a boarding school and leave the bulk of the work for the teachers.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by SIRTee15: 11:58am On Feb 05, 2022
Fcwilly:

Hope you have enough investment to see them thru in life. Otherwise your kids will do more than simple errands.
I heard the uk embassy in naija is now overcrowded with nigerians who wants to come to uk to do care job.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by Fcwilly: 11:58am On Feb 05, 2022
dettolgel:

Of course he will since you most likely breed like rabbits and cant get good of your kids soon your kids will flood his twitter page asking for giver away. Or like the many of them on NL asking for with their sob stories on how they are late on paying their tuition or how it is the last day for jamb registration or that landlord is trying to throw them out of their student accommodation. grin

While some will then capitalised on the misfortune of your ill choices and turn your daughter to low key olosho

Very good, that shows exactly how you and your siblings were brought up because you are speaking from experience, but you won't blame me for the miserable way you were raised. Oluku
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by Corea4king(m): 11:58am On Feb 05, 2022
The story is incomplete
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by Fcwilly: 12:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
SIRTee15:

Hope you have enough investment to see them thru in life. Otherwise your kids will do more than simple errands.
I heard the uk embassy in naija is now overcrowded with nigerians who wants to come to uk to do care job.

Yes for sure.
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
These kind of people would end up with suicidal thoughts
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by Olvic: 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
Leave am he go still cry he never know anything in the next 15 years em cry water go Don dey fill buckets
Healthrelatedjo:

1 Like

Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by Leebeedo(m): 12:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
He's gonna die alone, with his dog
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by dettolgel: 12:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
Fcwilly:

Very good, that shows exactly how you and your siblings were brought up because you are speaking from experience, but you won't blame me for the miserable way you were raised. Oluku

Did you hear me complain about the man's choice? grin

This one pain you, I am so sorry but I just have to tell you the simple truth of the fate that awaits your likes. grin
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by Kazeem47(m): 12:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
And the generation end there.Like Full-Stop in a sentence.
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by faceland: 12:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
I am also glad people like you took yourself out of the gene pool.

Congratulations!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fake Doctor Dupes Cancer Patient Of N4 Million (Photo) / Horoho Takes Oath As First Nurse, Female Surgeon General Of The U.S Army / Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.