Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) (25668 Views)

Man Holds His Old Diseased Heart After Undergoing Heart Transplant (Photos) / Woman All Smiles After Undergoing Surgery To Remove Huge Facial Tumour. Photos / Young Boy With Backward Facing Legs Excited After Undergoing Surgery. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by advanceDNA: 4:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
aribisala0:

You cannot read and you cannot reason

I did not try to justify HIS decision because I do not know HIM
IHe is entitled to his decision. There is no virtue in making babies and there is no crime in not making babies .If YOU want babies make them if others do not respect them
That is all

In Nigeria we make too many babies for sentimental reasons .We need to be more rational because our economy cannot sustain the rate we make babies

The planet cannot support infinite population so no need to guilt trip or shame people who do not want babies

You are not dialoguing ....
Just insulting and trying to make your opinion superior and politically correct ...where in my post did I say he’s not entitled to his opinion...??

everyone is entitled to their views about the man’s decision...just as u have urs...

My point is, this type of decision is borne out of an underlying reason because have kids is an innate, intrinsic desire as we are naturally social creatures...
not wanting it isn’t usually because of patriotism or love for planet earth that you chipped in at the end of your comment..
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 4:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
Happy for him. It takes courage to know what makes you happy and pursue it despite the backlash from people who think it's thier duty to tell you how to live your life.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by dettolgel: 4:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
Fcwilly:

To be sincere, your write-up defined whom you are, a complete pedophile, poor family brought up, I pity they people's children in your neighborhood. No point responding to people like you.

Hahaha. Sorry that my write clearly captured your family situation. Lol

You know I know that you know that boys on your street have been shifting your sister's pant because of urgent 2k. grin

You know I also know that you know that the story your gf told you about her first time borders on urgent 2k runs. grin

You also know that I know that you know a lot of girls in your neighbourhood or school that have been having their pants shift either because of urgent 2k or promise of iPhone. grin

Sorry I am not trying to mock your situation it is no fault of yours what I am trying to let you know is that it doesn't have to be the same for your own offspring. So please make a wise decision. grin angry
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 4:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

Just insulting and trying to make your opinion superior and politically correct ...where in my post did I say he’s not entitled to his opinion...??

everyone is entitled to their views about the man’s decision...just as u have urs...

My point is, this type of decision is borne out of an underlying reason because have kids is an innate, intrinsic desire as we are naturally social creatures...
not wanting it isn’t usually because of patriotism or love for planet earth that you chipped in at the end of your comment..

I know some people would do this cause of the possibility of transmitting some unwanted traits or conditions to thier offspring but the truth is, not everyone wants to have kids. There's nothing innate about it. The majority might want it but others would rather go for different other available ways of expressing love and living a happy life without having kids. The word is made up of billions of people and we are extremely diverse in all perspectives. It wouldn't be smart to assume everyone must want to have children. That idea is why people with uncommon lifestyles are looked at as weird in Africa.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by ggoldmine: 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
You should go back and read your comments. You invented reasons why one may not want kids, but none for the reverse. Because those 'forbidden acts' appear unintelligible to you, doesn't mean it's unnatural for them. Besides, who defines what's intrinsic or not? That could be their intrinsic quality. Anyway, cheers.

advanceDNA:

Your question is funny...
The desire to have children is intrinsic becos we are social creatures...it’s natural

You don’t have to have psychological issues to desire children, whether giving birth to them or adopting

1 Like

Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by dettolgel: 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

You understand that intrinsic desire does not mean that the result will be inherently good?

I would think the idea of not having kids most times is borne out of thoughtful decisions (which may be wrong or not) unlike the "desire" to have them which is mostly based on our instinct. Which brings to the point that one of the things that separates the rational from the irrational is their ability to control their instincts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 4:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

You are projecting BELIEFS and ASSUMPTIONS that appeal to you.That does not make them real or universal
Nothing rational

"This TYPE of decision"

What type of decision is that exactly?

The desire to have kids which you describe as INNATE does not exist in everyone
"We are naturally social" you say. Not everyone
Some are naturally antisocial
Humans are not the same and you seem to be assuming grin that we are or SHOULD BE
Some people would have no problem eating human flesh DAILY. So free you mind of bedroom assumptions about the nature of humanity.

When I say you cannot reason I mean it .It is no insult. You are just propagating dogmatic beliefs
Not wanting children can be for ANY REASON and there are many that may have no meaning to those who want them
Humans have DIFFERENT natures.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by advanceDNA: 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
aribisala0:

You are projecting BELIEFS
Nothing rational

"This TYPE of decision"

What type of decision is that exactly?

The desire to have kids which you describe as INNATE does not exist in everyone
"We are naturally social" you say. Not everyone
Some are naturally antisocial
Humans are not the same and you seem to be assuming grin that we are or SHOULD BE
Some people would have no problem eating human flesh DAILY. So free you mind of bedroom assumptions about the nature of humanity.

When I say you cannot reason I mean it .It is no insult. You are just propagating dogmatic beliefs

Enjoy your day man...u have your views, I have mine
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by advanceDNA: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
dettolgel:

You understand that intrinsic desire does not mean that the result will be inherently good?

I would think the idea of not having kids most times is borne out of thoughtful decisions (which may be wrong or not) unlike the "desire" to have them which is mostly based on our instinct. Which brings to the point that one of the things that separates the rational from the irrational is their ability to control their instincts.

I totally agree with you that people discus not having kids...it still doesn’t nullify the fact that their decision may have come out some psychological issues...

I read research a lot ...and one of top reasons is subconscious fear... that kids will affect their life style/decisions/ dreams. Others fear that what happened to them as a child will happen to their own kid..some are just afraid to fail as a parent...the worst I’ve seen is that children will leave them eventually, which is abandonment issues..

Whether they discussed it with their partner or themselves in their mind has nothing to do with the real reason they don’t want it...
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by Clinghton: 5:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
No regrets he can adopt.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by emmyN(m): 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

That's a background image but then if you click on the figma file, it should show you what it is.

Is it possible that that was done using SVG? Like I've seen pages where the footer have a curved demarcation from the rest of the document and I wonder how that was achieved.
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by advanceDNA: 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
ggoldmine:
You should go back and read your comments. You invented reasons why one may not want kids, but none for the reverse. Because those 'forbidden acts' appear unintelligible to you, doesn't mean it's unnatural for them. Besides, who defines what's intrinsic or not? That could be their intrinsic quality. Anyway, cheers.

I ddnt invent reasons, maybe u should try reading psych. research papers and see why people behave the way they do...

I don’t get why you feel there must automatically be a psychological reason for the reverse...
Unless you don’t agree that having children is innate...if you do...then why do you want a psychological reason for following nature’s course...it’s like asking me why males animals naturally respond to pheromones from the females..
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by samfrancis1(m): 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
U go later regret this ur action.
What makes you feel he’ll regret it?
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by dettolgel: 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

I totally agree with you that people discus not having kids...it still doesn’t nullify the fact that their decision may have come out some psychological issues...

I read research a lot ...and one of top reasons is subconscious fear... that kids will affect their life style/decisions/ dreams. Others fear that what happened to them as a child will happen to their own kid..some are just afraid to fail as a parent...the worst I’ve seen is that children will leave them eventually, which is abandonment issues..

Whether they discussed it with their partner or themselves in their mind has nothing to do with the real reason they don’t want it...

You are right and your points are also applicable to having kids to an extent.

Should I have kids and be counted among the responsible members of the society or risked being tagged "efulefu".

Should I have kids and prove to the society that even if I have failed at other things at least I still have children, even when it is not in the best interests of the children. Isn't that a deep rooted psychological problem?

Should I have kids because I truly love kids and having them makes me feel complete and whole. Isn't there any psychological undertone in there?

We human are complex more so our mental state.
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by samfrancis1(m): 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

Lol...I understand it..it’s not difficult...
u are the one that doesn’t understand that every decision, opinion, desire or mentality stem out or is driven by a premise...

There’s always a psychological reason behind these decision. Sometimes, the person may not even know about it, because it has been hidden in the past or subconscious as coping mechanism of the mind.. I don’t think he’ll be a poor man to have gone through that, so I don’t feel he’s afraid of responsibility, it’s just choice you get..

It could be fear of failure
Childhood pain caused by parent
Abandonment fear..
Self-esteem issues..

The list is almost endless..

Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by advanceDNA: 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
WoundedLamb:

I know some people would do this cause of the possibility of transmitting some unwanted traits or conditions to thier offspring but the truth is, not everyone wants to have kids. There's nothing innate about it. The majority might want it but others would rather go for different other available ways of expressing love and living a happy life without having kids. The word is made up of billions of people and we are extremely diverse in all perspectives. It wouldn't be smart to assume everyone must want to have children. That idea is why people with uncommon lifestyles are looked at as weird in Africa.

There’s nothing innate about wanting kids??
Yet majority want it, just as you have confirmed...some for reasons they can’t explain, some even had it before they thought about it, some never wanted it mad later had it and realized it a wonderful decision??

Of course there are exceptions to every nature’s design... the whole world is naturally xx and xy.. but there some exceptions in hermaphrodites and others who feel different in their head comeimg up with all manner of strange genders like androgen, free spirit, no gender, etc..

Saying there’s nothing natural about wanting a child is just of your own is following your usual weird lgbt theory ....no offense to your usual desire to be politically correct
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by Geo4646: 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
Small pikin
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

There’s nothing innate about wanting kids??
Yet majority want it, just as you have confirmed...some for reasons they can’t explain, some even had it before they thought about it, some never wanted it mad later had it and realized it a wonderful decision??

Of course there are exceptions to every nature’s design... the whole world is naturally xx and xy.. but there some exceptions in hermaphrodites and others who feel different in their head comeimg up with all manner of strange genders like androgen, free spirit, no gender, etc..

Saying there’s nothing natural about wanting a child is just of your own is following your usual weird lgbt theory ....no offense to your usual desire to be politically correct

Not everyone wants kids, dude. Not everyone likes children. Some people love kids and would want to have thiers. Some people love kids but would rather adopt. Some don't like children at all and don't want anything to do with them. They are not unnatural. They just have have different desires in life. A deviation from majority doesn't make one unnatural. Just deal with it and stop trying to judge people with your own lifestyle/preferences. I don't know why this is so difficult in Africa. Are you saying that the millions of people out there who don't want children are not human enough? Live and let live.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
emmyN:

Is it possible that that was done using SVG? Like I've seen pages where the footer have a curved demarcation from the rest of the document and I wonder how that was achieved.

Yeah probably but a good design will let you know how it was done and you can replicate in code.
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by advanceDNA: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
dettolgel:

You are right and your points are also applicable to having kids to an extent.

Should I have kids and be counted among the responsible members of the society or risked being tagged "efulefu".

Should I have kids and prove to the society that even if I have failed at other things at least I still have children, even when it is not in the best interests of the children. Isn't that a deep rooted psychological problem?

Should I have kids because I truly love kids and having them makes me feel complete and whole. Isn't there any psychological undertone in there?

We human are complex more so our mental state.

All this your questions ...I don’t know ooooo lol
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by emmyN(m): 5:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Yeah probably but a good design will let you know how it was done and you can replicate in code.

I see. There is this design I'm trying to replicate and it doesn't seem intuitive at the moment.
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
emmyN:

I see. There is this design I'm trying to replicate and it doesn't seem intuitive at the moment.

If it's in figma or Adobe xd you can click on the design and get the background to use.
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by advanceDNA: 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Not everyone wants kids, dude. Not everyone likes children. Some people love kids and would want to have thiers. Some people love kids but would rather adopt. Some don't like children at all and don't want anything to do with them. They are not unnatural. They just have have different desires in life. A deviation from majority doesn't make one unnatural. Just deal with it and stop trying to judge people with your own lifestyle/preferences. I don't know why this is so difficult in Africa. Are you saying that the millions of people out there who don't want children are not human enough? Live and let live.

Not everyone wants kids..did I argue this fact with you!!Did I say it’s unnatural?? May b u should get what I said before coming at me
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 6:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

Not everyone wants kids..did I argue this fact with you!!Did I say it’s unnatural?? May b u should get what I said before coming at me

There's no evidence we're born with the desire to have kids. That's why I'm saying.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by Zukky123(m): 6:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
Truthfully, the ills of this world is enough to make one think in that direction.
Me personally, I don't like the idea of bearing children, I do not want to subject an innocent child to this cursed world.
ebukajay184:
A 29-year-old man has taken to Twitter to celebrate after undergoing vasectomy to make sure he never fathers a child, IGBERETV reports.

The divorce photographer with Twitter handle @JagIsOffline, disclosed that he is not married and has never had kids but he knows he doesn’t want to have children.

Sharing photos taken after the procedure on Twitter, the excited man wrote,

https://twitter.com/JagIsOffline/status/1488823695887974401?t=nGe3dkBW9m0QacrTMKBexA&s=19

Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by advanceDNA: 6:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
WoundedLamb:

There's no evidence we're born with the desire to have kids. That's why I'm saying.

There’s no evidence??
8 billion people on the planet is not evidence for you...
How u people use minority data to judge the significant/majority is just repulsive...it’s unscientific and bias....

That’s how u nullify sex and gender as nature’s construct because there are a few minority out of 8billion alive and billions more dead that don’t identify as male or female...
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
advanceDNA:

There’s no evidence??
8 billion people on the planet is not evidence for you...
How u people use minority data to judge the significant/majority is just repulsive...it’s unscientific and bias....

That’s how u nullify sex and gender as nature’s construct because there are a few minority out of 8billion alive and billions more dead that don’t identify as male or female...

You've been struggling to deviate from the topic, but I don’t do directionless arguments. Majority does not in any way depict biological evidence as suggested by the word "innate". That the majority of Nigerian youths want to leave the country doesn't make the desire to leave Nigeria innate. It simply means people want to be happy and they'll likely do what makes them happy. I'm not using minority data to judge anything cause determining whether something is innate or not goes beyond statistics. And like I said, there's no biological evidence the desire to have kids is innate. If anything, it's acquired and passed on as the ideal way of life.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by emmyN(m): 6:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

If it's in figma or Adobe xd you can click on the design and get the background to use.

Unfortunately it's not. What I have here is a webp image.
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
emmyN:

Unfortunately it's not. What I have here is a webp image.

You can't work with that.
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Healthrelatedjo:
U go later regret this ur action.
Are you sure? He can adopt a child

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by advanceDNA: 6:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
WoundedLamb:

You're struggle to deviate from the topic, but I don’t do irectionless arguments. Majority does not in any way depict biological evidence as suggested by the word "innate". That the majority for Nigerian youths want to leave the country doesn't make the desire to leave Nigeria innate. It simply means people want to be happy and they'll likely do what makes them happy. I'm not using minority data to judge anything cause determining whether something is innate or not goes beyond statistics. And like I said, there's no biological evidence the desire to have kids is innate. If anything, it's acquired and passed on as the ideal way of life.

I give up on you since you are comparing the desire to have a progeny and migrating abroad
Re: Man Who Has Never Had Kids Celebrates Afer Undergoing Vasectomy (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
donbachi:
By the time u attend 10 children dedications.
U go know the beauty of fatherhood.

only these words from my kids.dey make me enjoy fatherhood.

"Daddy i want biscuit,daddy i want tea and bread,daddy my teacher said,daddy come and help me do my takehome test,daddy who is the president of nigeria"etc.

Aaaarh!..Fatherhood sweet die.
Lol yet alot of men don't like marriage fa

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fake Doctor Dupes Cancer Patient Of N4 Million (Photo) / Man Used His Last Cash To Rescue A Trader Left To Die In Lagos / Horoho Takes Oath As First Nurse, Female Surgeon General Of The U.S Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.