Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) (41729 Views)

How D’banj’s Wife, Mercy Johnson, Others Rocked Baby Bumps In 2020 (Pictures) / Beyonce & Rihanna Condemns Death Of George Floyd / Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ok, seen.
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by PrinceOfLagos: 7:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
It's Rihanna for me
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by ukaface(f): 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Cardi B nkor
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Crowwejihadist:
Can't you see how riri's own is modest, truly she will be grate mother.

Modesty doesn't make one a good mother or father.
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by yuriy(m): 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Fine woman
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by isaacprinz(m): 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
chatinent:
Three mad women looking bad in Dior.
please take a chill pill and relax my brother, this one too loud.
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by Daddycoded: 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
Where is cardi b baby bump
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by Elsmufy: 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
Crowwejihadist:
Grate ko grater ni

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by MufasaLion: 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Very soon you go see news like "Dbull's girlfriend shows off her baby bump"

Go and focus on your hustle. Don't add baby mama and kid drama to your problem.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by hammer567: 7:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
OF THE 3, RIRI WAS MY CRUSH.
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by Antoeni(m): 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
It's Their Culture to To Show their Baby Bump,
Only Foolish ,Stupid Irresponsible and Indiscipline Nigeria Ladies Would Imitate them

1 Like

Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by illicit(m): 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
Una no add sheyi shay

undecided
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by Majesty33(m): 7:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
Only if she wants it... If she doesn't, your cum's gonna end up in the trash bin...

Women are the ones in control... But we let you believe otherwise...

Btw, Feminists are all for sex... But submission, nope... So your point is entirely stupid
Can u control the cum that forms pregnancy, your point I'd baseless. Haven't u heard of many ladies that can't even explain how they got pregnant and even some of them tried abortion but were warned while the stubborn ones died while aborting. Shiorr.
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by ChngedChnges(m): 7:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
Only if she wants it... If she doesn't, your cum's gonna end up in the trash bin...

Btw, Feminists are all for sex... But submission, nope... So your point is entirely stupid
Removing it will make you cry for not less than 3days while the guy will be jumping in and out of another lady while you lavish in pain. The difference is beyond comparison. The better you accept who you were created/born to be the better so that you dont end up with the "all men are the same" gang.
A word for the wise. I.e if you are
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by 24brains(m): 7:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
People wey supose don get grand children dey mumu their self say them don carry belle out of wedluck.

where i come from, na shame say after so much shakara dem come nack you belle for free.

funny enough, feminists don't see anything wrong with that!!!

1 Like

Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
ChngedChnges:

Removing it will make you cry for not less than 3days while the guy will be jumping in and out of another lady while you lavish in pain. The difference is beyond comparison. The better you accept who you were created/born to be the better so that you dont end up with the "all men are the same" gang.
I'm a virgin... Most women aren't as obsessed with sex as you are... undecided

while the guy will be jumping in and out of another lady
Gross... undecided
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by SatanicLunatic: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
Imagine Nicki sucking my dick, rihana sucking my balls and licking my ass, beyonce sucking my 2 nipples. Omo the orgasm no go be here, chai, then when e reach time to shoot I shoot am inside Obamamessi or ruggedboych mama mouth cool
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by McOluOmo: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
Shedrack777:
this is to show that no matter how famous or feminist a woman is, just some few drops of cum from one small preek can pump your tummy for nine months and everyone will that you don collect
Just to show you how men are Kings...

1 Like

Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by Impregnablefolk: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
Pervert! I agree... Black men are endowed... But I like to screw a man I can have an intelligent conversation with afterwards...

You understand
Hanty, don't pride on your intelligence because e get people wey u go meet, only u go call urself...............! I come in peace!
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Feb 05, 2022
24brains:
People wey supose don get grand children dey mumu their self say them don carry belle out of wedluck.

where i come from, na shame say after so much shakara dem come nack you belle for free.

funny enough, feminists don't see anything wrong with that!!!
Because it's their life... Live yours and mind your business... For every mama, there a baby daddy... Judge them too... wink
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by ChngedChnges(m): 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
I'm a virgin... Most women aren't as obsessed with sex as you are... undecided

Gross... undecided
I never asked for your sexual status neither do my comment justify that I'm a sex addict.

This has gone a long way to show that you're just an empty feminine artefact. I'm done with you
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by realstars: 8:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
The year is a good and fruitful year.
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by 99thEnemy(m): 8:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
Crowwejihadist:
We have still seen her titties before.
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by 99thEnemy(m): 8:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
Jeon:
they look beautiful..
Isn't Rihanna's pregnancy Haram again? grin
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by Akabuking: 8:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ahmed0336:

I am team Riri. But how did you come to the conclusion that she will be a great mother? undecided
he said grate not great. grin
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
ChngedChnges:

I never asked for your sexual status neither do my comment justify that I'm a sex addict.

This has gone a long way to show that you're just an empty feminine artefact. I'm done with you
By trying to slut-shame me... Now you're done... Because I have more selfcontrol? Because I'm not crazy about sex?

Next time, do yourself a favour and keep your bullshit to yourself... You're done with me? Screw you.
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by 24brains(m): 8:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:

i can shoot your womb with my big casava and see if my cum's gonna end in the trash bin...

not all cum you messes with. there are sturbon ones
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by 24brains(m): 8:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:

i can shoot your womb with my big casava and see if my cum's gonna end in the trash bin...

not all cum you messes with. there are sturbon ones.
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by dazzlingd(m): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
These women know they are goddesses and they dress like one
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
24brains:

not all cum you messes with. there are sturbon ones.
You have issues... There's something called a condom... smiley
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by Lamasta(m): 8:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Crowwejihadist:
The others are not great mother's mother's abi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lolu, Anto And Bambam At Bbnaija Finale / Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos / BBNaija: Katung Aduwak Has Advice For Mercy (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.