Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,347 members, 7,812,000 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) (41687 Views)

How D’banj’s Wife, Mercy Johnson, Others Rocked Baby Bumps In 2020 (Pictures) / Beyonce & Rihanna Condemns Death Of George Floyd / Photo Of Rihanna And Donald Glover Everyone Is Talking About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by Oziens: 8:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
Decorum requires you make your submission on issues without insulting divergent opinion. Show some manner!!!

Datboredberry:
Only if she wants it... If she doesn't, your cum's gonna end up in the trash bin...

Women are the ones in control... But we let you believe otherwise...

Btw, Feminists are all for sex... But submission, nope... So your point is entirely stupid
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by Reeb2244: 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
Crowwejihadist:
Can't you see how riri's own is modest, truly she will be grate mother.
Modest? Wait till when her pregnancy gets to 8 months.
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by KingdomlessKing: 8:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
cheesy another pipe dream zzz
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Very soon you go see news like "Dbull's girlfriend shows off her baby bump"
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by simplesearch: 8:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Luke 11:27-28
And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked.
But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

Luke 23:29 For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by 24brains(m): 8:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
You have issues... There's something called a condom... smiley
don't be so bored!! there is something called condom breakage and skin to skin.
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Kingsuave:

You created a thread on how you masturbated using shower,clearly you just informed the world how badly you need a Big black boner in your life.

You quoted a methane addict
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by tafat: 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
All beautiful of you ask me.
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
chatinent:
Three mad women looking bad in Dior.

U and Ruger... That track will really go far!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by Bluntemperor: 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
hayoholla:
So you people are now comparing baby bumps grin

After Covid-19 damages,it's baby boom around the World.
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by solofresh(m): 9:07pm On Feb 05, 2022
Ahmed0336:

I am team Riri. But how did you come to the conclusion that she will be a great mother? undecided
Rihanna will definitely be a great mother.She has some personality of a good woman in the sense that she is a good listener and a good observer than the rest.She can read minds as well.I know she possess this Qualities because i possessed them too and I can tell
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by engrchykae(m): 9:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
Beyonce is obsessed with Egypt
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Senomii:

You quoted a methane addict
Ohh my bad, since she's a methane addict let me maintain my lane.

Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by RodgersAkpafu: 9:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Antoeni:
It's Their Culture to To Show their Baby Bump,
Only Foolish ,Stupid Irresponsible and Indiscipline Nigeria Ladies Would Imitate them
Why ?
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by Rugaria: 9:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
chatinent:
Three mad women looking bad in Dior.
Nna, remove that picture. Some people eat while reading here..
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by Afolashade00(f): 9:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
WoundedLamb:

Lol... you guys though. I doubt the other two ladies have more nude pics than Rihanna. But suddenly, this single picture has made her a great mother in your opinion.

Thank you for your response.
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by KCNONI: 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Team RiRi.
She looks good.
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by Navalsadiq(m): 9:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
Shedrack777:
this is to show that no matter how famous or feminist a woman is, just some few drops of cum from one small preek can pump your tummy for nine months and everyone will that you don collect
na where man be man na.

I laff I Swahili don jazzy don enter voice mail
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by LordErrk: 10:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
Datboredberry:
Only if she wants it... If she doesn't, your cum's gonna end up in the trash bin...

Women are the ones in control... But we let you believe otherwise...

Btw, Feminists are all for sex... But submission, nope... So your point is entirely stupid

You fit just sharrap?
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by airliner(m): 11:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
God bless you my guy for bringing this life changing news to front page. I mean after seeing I felt so motivated, it changed my whole life. Now I'm a successful person and became a zillonaire at a young age. I'm an engineer, a pilot, an architect and an astronaut I got 20 Olympic gold medal 18 grammy 10 noble price awards . I became GCFR, GCON and CFR on d same day next year I'm planning to buy moon � .. Tank u admin
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by Shembrunei(m): 12:58am On Feb 06, 2022
ChngedChnges:

I never asked for your sexual status neither do my comment justify that I'm a sex addict.

This has gone a long way to show that you're just an empty feminine artefact. I'm done with you
Sir be calming down now shocked
Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by everythinggirly(f): 1:03am On Feb 06, 2022
No matter how beautiful a lady is, once she's pregnant she'll be humble.
They all look amazing! But I still can't wait to see little Rihanna...❤

Hit me up for your academic research writing services!

1 Like

Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by Munzy14(m): 5:51am On Feb 06, 2022
God1000:
These American female singers have all experienced pregnancy now and each one has generated different public reactions, it took some people by surprise.
Nigeria's slay queens left the group chat... grin

Especially those that spend resourceful time on these ladies Instagram pages...

Laslas the sweetness of a woman boils down to being fertile and becoming a mom.

Re: Beyonce, Rihanna And Nicki Minaj Baby Bumps (Pictures) by God1000(m): 7:17am On Mar 18, 2023
everythinggirly:
No matter how beautiful a lady is, once she's pregnant she'll be humble.
They all look amazing! But I still can't wait to see little Rihanna...❤

Hit me up for your academic research writing services!
You are right, pregnancy changes a woman's body

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face, A.Y And Ramsey Nouah Go Clubbing Together [PICS] / May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board / Sophia Momodu Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.