Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

If You Don't Like Nigerians, Please Leave Our Site! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Don't Like Nigerians, Please Leave Our Site! (810 Views)

Obiano: We Will Never Succumb To Invaders, Leave Our State / I'm Not A Criminal, Please Leave – Dino Melaye tells Police / Nigerians Please Vote - AAC - Even If Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Don't Like Nigerians, Please Leave Our Site! by flowerpower23(f): 8:56am On Feb 05, 2022
Hello all
I recently joined Nairaland as a Nigerian born and raised in the states so that I may speak with my fellow people about issues we face in our country back home. I've been on other social media platforms such as twitter, facebook, and instagram but those sites are frustrating because they are open to the whole world. Thus I decided to join this site so that I could speak to my people directly, or so I thought. Imagine my shock upon joining this site only to discover that its been overrun by "others" who have strong passioned hate for Nigerians. All I ask you is this. Leave. Seriously please leave. We didn't ask you to come and we don't need your voice. Just leave.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Like Nigerians, Please Leave Our Site! by Haakeem(m): 9:08am On Feb 05, 2022
Biafra's una don hear bha?.

Be calming down abeg.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Like Nigerians, Please Leave Our Site! by Multiplier7(m): 9:11am On Feb 05, 2022
U no won Seun to cash out again

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Like Nigerians, Please Leave Our Site! by Kosoco(m): 9:17am On Feb 05, 2022
How I wish mod will take this to FP.... Its very sickening that some idiots that can't control there family problems will come here and hate the entire nation..... I see them as rags. Lalasticlala Mynd44

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Don't Like Nigerians, Please Leave Our Site! by flowerpower23(f): 9:17am On Feb 05, 2022
I consider myself a Biafran. This is not aimed towards them.
Haakeem:

Be calming down abeg.

3 Likes

Re: If You Don't Like Nigerians, Please Leave Our Site! by flowerpower23(f): 9:19am On Feb 05, 2022
Pardon?
Multiplier7:
U no won Seun to cash out again
Re: If You Don't Like Nigerians, Please Leave Our Site! by chigator2: 9:22am On Feb 05, 2022
flowerpower23:
I consider myself a Biafran. This is not aimed towards them.

Kosoco Haakeem grin
grin
flowerpower23:
True. I was referring more so to non Nigerians though.

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Like Nigerians, Please Leave Our Site! by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:26am On Feb 05, 2022
How many foreigners are in the forum and how many of them hate Nigerians as you say?
Re: If You Don't Like Nigerians, Please Leave Our Site! by Sergio104(m): 9:32am On Feb 05, 2022
Haakeem:
Be calming down abeg.
Yinmu

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Like Nigerians, Please Leave Our Site! by Sergio104(m): 9:33am On Feb 05, 2022
chigator2:

Kosoco Haakeem grin
grin

grin..... they will commit suicide.

Ya bad for mentioning them ooh.

3 Likes

Re: If You Don't Like Nigerians, Please Leave Our Site! by flowerpower23(f): 9:37am On Feb 05, 2022
I don't know the exact number but I'm sure its alot because I've seen multiple topics here that they come and give input and announce their hatred for Nigerians.
Arkmanbuddy:
How many foreigners are in the forum and how many of them hate Nigerians as you say?
Re: If You Don't Like Nigerians, Please Leave Our Site! by slimfit1(m): 9:50am On Feb 05, 2022
Until Yoruba nation gain independence we will frustrate you people together.
Re: If You Don't Like Nigerians, Please Leave Our Site! by Haakeem(m): 9:57am On Feb 05, 2022
Sergio104:

suicide azin
Re: If You Don't Like Nigerians, Please Leave Our Site! by Odinaka00(m): 10:05am On Feb 05, 2022
You re care about foreign hate but you don’t wanna address the local hate in this same site… hate is hate

2 Likes

Re: If You Don't Like Nigerians, Please Leave Our Site! by Niorte: 10:35am On Feb 05, 2022
Hello,

You have to learn to tolerate others and accept their opinions. The fact that you have a divergent view from them does not make them less patriotic.

Come and live in Nigeria to show a higher level of patriotism, not for you to condemn people who are going through hell on earth.

Everybody knows where the shoe pinches him.

Anyway, right here in Nigeria, this amazing company hired me without asking for the many years work experience, the salary is worth thanking God for and they are also training me.

Hey, they need about 5 more serious worker. If you are interested just beep me to connect you.

God bless
Re: If You Don't Like Nigerians, Please Leave Our Site! by Kosoco(m): 11:39am On Feb 05, 2022
Sergio104:

bro all y'll are rags
Re: If You Don't Like Nigerians, Please Leave Our Site! by Arkmanbuddy(m): 1:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
flowerpower23:
I don't know the exact number but I'm sure its alot because I've seen multiple topics here that they come and give input and announce their hatred for Nigerians.

Most of those insulting Nigerians are Nigerians themselves... Perhaps you meant they insult Nigeria as a country. Only very few foreigners, mostly South Africans and Ghanaians, who throw jabs at the country. The rest are Nigerians themselves.
Re: If You Don't Like Nigerians, Please Leave Our Site! by flowerpower23(f): 2:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
Those are exactly some of the people I'm talking about tho. If they don't like Nigeria, why ae they here? Who invited them here?
Arkmanbuddy:

Most of those insulting Nigerians are Nigerians themselves... Perhaps you meant they insult Nigeria as a country. Only very few foreigners, mostly South Africans and Ghanaians, who throw jabs at the country. The rest are Nigerians themselves.
Re: If You Don't Like Nigerians, Please Leave Our Site! by IronGalaxy: 8:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
flowerpower23:
Those are exactly some of the people I'm talking about tho. If they don't like Nigeria, why ae they here? Who invited them here?
You need a hobby seriously, get a life sha grin

1 Like

Re: If You Don't Like Nigerians, Please Leave Our Site! by Landlord97: 9:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
smiley
flowerpower23:
Hello all
I recently joined Nairaland as a Nigerian born and raised in the states so that I may speak with my fellow people about issues we face in our country back home. I've been on other social media platforms such as twitter, facebook, and instagram but those sites are frustrating because they are open to the whole world. Thus I decided to join this site so that I could speak to my people directly, or so I thought. Imagine my shock upon joining this site only to discover that its been overrun by "others" who have strong passioned hate for Nigerians. All I ask you is this. Leave. Seriously please leave. We didn't ask you to come and we don't need your voice. Just leave.

Thank you
then if you are tired of the hate,expel them from your Nigeria,by letting them go form their own nation, just like Malaysia expelled Singapore from their midst

(1) (Reply)

Keke Set On Fire Because Of Sit-at-home, IPOB Members Rejoice / Soludo: Let’s Make Southeast Liveable, Prosperous Homeland / Protest: #buhari Must Be Impeached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.