Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,614 members, 7,813,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Is He The Greatest Footballer Defender Of All Time? (photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is He The Greatest Footballer Defender Of All Time? (photo) (537 Views)

Ronaldo Not Bigger Player Than Me, Messi Remains Greatest Footballer- E. Hazard / Pele Ranked The Greatest Footballer Of All Time By BBC Poll, Messi 2nd / Who Is Really Nigeria's Greatest Footballer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He The Greatest Footballer Defender Of All Time? (photo) by Gistmedia10: 9:09am On Feb 05, 2022
Maldini's career was so long that he defended Platini, Maradona, Zidane, Ronaldo, Ibrahimovic and Cristiano.

Arguably, The greatest defender of all time.

1 Like

Re: Is He The Greatest Footballer Defender Of All Time? (photo) by Nobody: 9:14am On Feb 05, 2022
remember those days. he was so remarkable
Re: Is He The Greatest Footballer Defender Of All Time? (photo) by Mhykel217(m): 9:29am On Feb 05, 2022
he should be in the top 3
Re: Is He The Greatest Footballer Defender Of All Time? (photo) by Winningbot: 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
Op you don't forget maguire cool

1 Like

Re: Is He The Greatest Footballer Defender Of All Time? (photo) by Rastaramsey(m): 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
Maldini is literally the greatest...
Re: Is He The Greatest Footballer Defender Of All Time? (photo) by Rastaramsey(m): 9:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
Winningbot:

grin grin grin grin
That slabhead grin grin
Re: Is He The Greatest Footballer Defender Of All Time? (photo) by paulolee(m): 10:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
the best for me dt Milan gat to retire his jersey
I miss those days dt italy produce the best of defenders....but he left the bar too high for his son to reach

2 Likes

Re: Is He The Greatest Footballer Defender Of All Time? (photo) by paulolee(m): 10:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
Winningbot:
dt over hyped trash wey no fit make Italy team B squad
Re: Is He The Greatest Footballer Defender Of All Time? (photo) by Great100000: 6:46am On Feb 06, 2022
Winningbot:
I want to say the same thing too grin grin grin grin Maguire is the best defender ever to me.... grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Pep Guardiola Is A Very Wicked Coach, See What He Did To These Players / FIVE STAR : Jose’s Bursts Into Tears After Winning Fifth Major Trophy In Europe / Casemiro On His Transfer News To Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.