Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,517 members, 7,823,216 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Runaway Daughter Forbidden To Be A Lesbian Chapter 10 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Runaway Daughter Forbidden To Be A Lesbian Chapter 10 (212 Views)

Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / Lady Gives The Simple Reason Why She’s A Lesbian / Pamela Adie: "Coming Out As A Lesbian Is The Best Decision I Ever Made" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Runaway Daughter Forbidden To Be A Lesbian Chapter 10 by wizard777: 9:09am On Feb 05, 2022
RUNAWAY DAUGHTER
(Forbidden to be a lesbian)

Written ✍️ by ©hinny

***CHAPTER 10***

~~~~SERA

I woke up to see the bed empty, anty sera has woken up already, I turned to the table clock and was surprised it was 8.am

I knew anty sera left me because it’s holiday, during school time, before 8.am ,am in school

I stood up and arranged the bed, took the broom to sweep and it struck to my brain immediately that I have to pray first

Anty sera has told me many times to pray before I sleep and also before doing anything in the morning

I kept the broom and knelt down beside the bed, said the Lord’s prayer and thanked God for the gift of life and mostly for making anty Susan’s plan yesternight fail

Anty sera called out my name as I ended the prayer then left to my room

“Anty sera, good morning.. you called me ? I asked her
reead more or previous chapter @
https://wizad.com.ng/runaway-daughter-forbidden-to-be-a-lesbian-chapter-10/

(1) (Reply)

Couple Spotted Locking Lips On A Moving Motorcycle (video) / This Will Bless Your Relationship. / Techno Camon 17p For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.