Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,497 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious (20309 Views)

EndSARS: "Activists" Demand That Lagos Must Not Be Burnt Down Again (Photos). / #EndSARS Activists: Government Yet To Unfreeze Our Bank Accounts Since Oct 2020 / Why Is There No Human Rights Activist In Igbo Land? All Activists Are Yorubas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious by joyandfaith: 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
shosky1794:

Since you talked about facts, can prove to us improvement in park revenues to Oyo State government since they renamed NURTW to PMS. You should do that with govt documents o. If you can't do that then I don't think anyone should take seriously again and I advise them to stop replying you

Oyo igr is increasing, debt is decreasing. Oyo has domesticated FOI bill which tinubu and his goons failed to do, so you can request for any document you need.
Re: David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious by Misterdhee1(m): 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
joyandfaith:

Yes. I think you don't know how pms works.
Like I said earlier, with pms, the government actively singlehandedly take charge of the activities of the parks. What that, government can install whoever they want to further their political leanings. How is that necessarily better than what is obtaining with nurtw where many anti-governemnt leaders get voted in democratically?
Re: David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious by olatuns2017: 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

Saraki square root + Atiku + obi = <

The Jagaban
Re: David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious by Misterdhee1(m): 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
joyandfaith:

Lagos is slum. What special about lagos? Both saraki and tinubu are thieves. No reasonable person should support them.
LOL! Despite being a slum, Lagos is far far far better in terms of governance and social amenities than all states in the country.
Re: David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious by Misterdhee1(m): 3:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
joyandfaith:

For your information, not all park managers belong to nurtw. Who should manage parks- association or government. It is like asking NUT or ASUU to be managing schools and collecting school fees for government. Does that make sense to you?
NUT or ASUU doesn't compare to NURTW. They are more or less NLC. You should go read the act that led to the creation of NURTW to understand what the union is about.
Re: David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious by joyandfaith: 3:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
Misterdhee1:

NUT or ASUU doesn't compare to NURTW. They are more or less NLC. You should go read the act that led to the creation of NURTW to understand what the union is about.

No law empowers nurtw to manage parks. ASUU, nut, nurtw are all affliates of nlc. Unions shouldn't manage government facilties. Ask your dad about how government workers used to manage parks up to 80s.
Re: David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious by olatuns2017: 3:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

Activists in Nigeria

Re: David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious by Misterdhee1(m): 3:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
joyandfaith:

No law empowers nurtw to manage parks. ASUU, nut, nurtw are all affliates of nlc. Unions shouldn't manage government facilties. Ask your dad about how government workers used to manage parks up to 80s.
NURTW was founded by the federal government through an act to manage activities of motor parks throughout the country. Before then, there were of course other unions.
Re: David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious by joyandfaith: 4:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Misterdhee1:

NURTW was founded by the federal government through an act to manage activities of motor parks throughout the country. Before then, there were of course other unions.
Nurtw is a trade union just like nut, ASUU, ssanu etc. No union has power to manage government facilities. In 70s government asked all transport unions to merge to be under trade union. No law empowers nurtw to manage parks.
Re: David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious by Misterdhee1(m): 4:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
joyandfaith:

Nurtw is a trade union just like nut, ASUU, ssanu etc. No union has power to manage government facilities. In 70s government asked all transport unions to merge to be under trade union. No law empowers nurtw to manage parks.
NURTW is reognized by the law. The argument has been subjected to lots of litigations many times. That's why it's hard for state government to scrap the union easily.
Re: David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious by joyandfaith: 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
Misterdhee1:

NURTW is reognized by the law. The argument has been subjected to lots of litigations many times. That's why it's hard for state government to scrap the union easily.
Is ASUU or nut not recognised by the law? The point is union has no legal backing to manage public facilties like motor parks or schools etc. Nurtw is doing that because of government irresponsibility. And it needs to stop because it is a strange practices in other climes.
Re: David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious by luizpippo(m): 4:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
shosky1794:

Since you talked about facts, can prove to us improvement in park revenues to Oyo State government since they renamed NURTW to PMS. You should do that with govt documents o. If you can't do that then I don't think anyone should take seriously again and I advise them to stop replying you

I was expecting to see you answer him with a lirru fact, but you are rather asking questions!!!
Re: David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious by luizpippo(m): 4:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
In all this argument, can we conclusively say the Rinu won't invite other politicians?

So what would be Seunsmg take when she invites Tinubu or El-Rufai?
Re: David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious by dragunov: 4:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
seunmsg:

It applies to each and everyone of us.

Kadoso Mutairu, it only applies to you.

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious by dragunov: 4:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
seunmsg:

What is the difference between PMS led by a thug like Auxiliary and NURTW?

Can you even compare the activities of NURTW under Ajimobi to the war zone Ibadan has been turned to under PMS?

Why do some of you find it difficult to say the truth? Ibadan is worse off under the criminal PMS led by Makinde and Auxiliary. Makinde should stop empowering the same criminals that Ajimobi chased out of town. Say the truth and shame the devil.

Shey because Auxiliary no give you slot, Kadoso? He knows you are an MC Oluomo guy now. A ki I je meji laba Alade. You are both thugs now. Toogi lo mo ese toogi to o. grin
Re: David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious by dragunov: 5:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
seunmsg:

Tinubu is way better than Saraki. Tinubu’s achievements in terms of Human Resource development, Infrastructural development and enduring policies in areas of revenue generation, waste management, legal services etc are still very visible in Lagos till today. What are the legacies of Saraki in Kwara? Propaganda and emotions apart, they are not even close.

Human resource development like Agberoism and Assassins.
Re: David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious by Echoban: 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
joyandfaith:

Tinubu dog

No wonder u and ur paymaster were OTOGED
Re: David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious by joyandfaith: 5:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
Echoban:

No wonder u and ur paymaster were OTOGED
Re: David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious by shosky1794: 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
luizpippo:

I was expecting to see you answer him with a lirru fact, but you are rather asking questions!!!

What facts. He said the agberos(PMS) have increased the IGR of Oyo State through parks revenues. It should be easy for him to show us parks revenues to Oyo State in 2018 and 2021. Then we can all start hailing the move to give agberos a refine name like PMS. Maybe we'll also encourage other ex-convicts to start heading agberos in other states so the IGR of those states can improve too.

https://punchng.com/ex-nurtw-boss-auxiliary-jailed-six-years/?amp
Re: David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious by luizpippo(m): 9:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
shosky1794:

What facts. He said the agberos(PMS) have increased the IGR of Oyo State through parks revenues. It should be easy for him to show us parks revenues to Oyo State in 2018 and 2021. Then we can all start hailing the move to give agberos a refine name like PMS. Maybe we'll also encourage other ex-convicts to start heading agberos in other states so the IGR of those states can improve too.

https://punchng.com/ex-nurtw-boss-auxiliary-jailed-six-years/?amp

Oga, you said the auxillary and his PMS group is responsible for the death of some people, and i want to believe Makinde and PMS came about in 2019, so i was expecting to see you provide something to back your claims and you went for a pre-PMS issue?.

So how does your story make Makinde and the PMS responsible for what happened in 2016?
Re: David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious by chrisblack: 11:03pm On Feb 05, 2022
LordIsaac:
Everyone is seeking power or trying to consolidate their power base....altruism died with the likes of Martin Luther, Mandela and Mahatma Gandhi.
you forgot Gani Fawehimi
Re: David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious by dragunov: 2:03am On Feb 07, 2022
seunmsg:

What is the difference between PMS led by a thug like Auxiliary and NURTW?

Can you even compare the activities of NURTW under Ajimobi to the war zone Ibadan has been turned to under PMS?

Why do some of you find it difficult to say the truth? Ibadan is worse off under the criminal PMS led by Makinde and Auxiliary. Makinde should stop empowering the same criminals that Ajimobi chased out of town. Say the truth and shame the devil.

Kadoso Mutairu! Shebi you stay in Abuja? grin Wetin concern you for Ibadan things? Na one by one you go de expose yourself as a liar on this forum. Shebi I called you out sometime ago say you be IB boy, you dey form Lagos ajebo. You de form Auditor for Abj. I say I know you. Even mention your name. If not that I de pity you, I for spill correct beans; sing like a canary. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious by LeoDeKing: 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2022
omenkaLives:
Only an unfettered idiot thinks only iboes live in Aba. smiley
Lol.

Ur own savagery na follow come, I swear. I know if rule 2 no dey nairaland, clowns no go dey quote u anyhow. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious by LeoDeKing: 9:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
omenkaLives:
Only an unfettered idiot thinks only iboes live in Aba. smiley
Choi.

Ur own savagery na follow come, I swear. I know if rule 2 no dey nairaland, clowns no go dey quote u anyhow. grin

Sometimes I dey come nairaland just to read ur comments and go back. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious by oyatz(m): 12:04am On Feb 08, 2022
juman:
Those names are bit strange to me.
But I remember ENDSARS.

Those that participated in it, have right to choose which direction to move in politics.
The protest gave them publicity, they should make use of it and pave the better way for nigerian politics.

But do you see their activities on social media and how they try to demonize others for associating with the Vice-president and/or Tinubu?
Re: David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious by oyatz(m): 12:13am On Feb 08, 2022
jaxxy:

What did the gal rinu do? She picked Sm1 she feels ok to be president and it’s her personal right to choose. Don’t think she’s forcing her choice on anyone bt everyone is attacking her yet they don’t even know who they want to support.

The problem with youths on twitter is they don’t understand how to agree on anything they only know how to disagree and that’s why nothing ever works as it should.

But the same Rinu is strongly opposed to other people picking their choices if such choices don't tally with her choice.
Re: David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious by jaxxy(m): 12:20am On Feb 08, 2022
oyatz:

But the same Rinu is strongly opposed to other people picking their choices if such choices don't tally with her choice.

Is she? Well I feel youths should have an avenue to agree o candidate based on certain criteria they all agree with rather than having a preselected choice for purely selfish reasons unless offcourse they can defend it and convince others why it’s a good choice.

Well I guess dragging her on Twitter means they’re are major objections bt will the youths ever agree on a choice??

I think they should norminate names on a platform and use various selection stages to narrow Down to who they feel is best and ready to contest in 2023.

The youths have to be very organized to make good impact.
Re: David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious by oyatz(m): 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2022
jaxxy:

Is she? Well I feel youths should have an avenue to agree o candidate based on certain criteria they all agree with rather than having a preselected choice for purely selfish reasons unless offcourse they can defend it and convince others why it’s a good choice.

Well I guess dragging her on Twitter means they’re are major objections bt will the youths ever agree on a choice??

I think they should norminate names on a platform and use various selection stages to narrow Down to who they feel is best and ready to contest in 2023.

The youths have to be very organized to make good impact.

I just dey laugh in Arabic.

These EndSARS cashtivists have no real electoral values.

Abudu, Falz, Mr Macaroni or Rinu can't influence the outcome of elections in favour of their party , even in the polling units on their Streets.

If Rinu contest for councillorship election in her ward, she will lose.
Re: David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious by jaxxy(m): 7:31pm On Feb 08, 2022
oyatz:

I just dey laugh in Arabic.

These EndSARS cashtivists have no real electoral values.

Abudu, Falz, Mr Macaroni or Rinu can't influence the outcome of elections in favour of their party , even in the polling units on their Streets.

If Rinu contest for councillorship election in her ward, she will lose.

Selfishly they can’t bt together on the right principles they have electoral weight.
Re: David Hundeyin: EndSARS Activists Are Becoming Too Proud & Ambitious by joyandfaith: 6:47am On Apr 07, 2022
shosky1794:

Lagos state has announced 25 members PMS with mc oluomo as chairman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

First Week In Opposition: PDP Struggles With The Challenge Of New Status! / Court Refuses To Stop Appointment Of Senate Minority Leader / #lagoshawkerspolicy Trending On Twitter (tweets Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.