Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

What Can I Study In The University With This Result? - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Can I Study In The University With This Result? (15704 Views)

Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result. / Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings / Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by 4teeron(m): 5:46am On Feb 06, 2022
Courses You Can Study Are,
Educational Management
Educational Technology
Peace Studies
Philosophy
Guidance and Counseling
Early Childhood Education

Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by 4teeron(m): 5:48am On Feb 06, 2022
4teeron:
Courses You Can Study Are,
Educational Management
Educational Technology
Peace Studies
Philosophy
Guidance and Counseling
Early Childhood Education

Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Testimonial2: 7:29am On Feb 06, 2022
You don’t need to have WAEC before you can enter into the university of your choice in Cyprus. Feeding, accommodation and work while schooling is available contact me via 08130805765..

Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Titaniumental: 7:35am On Feb 06, 2022
Olaolex:
I’m going back to school soon and I’m wondering what courses can I study with this waec result?

English C6
Math C6
Marketing B3
CRS B3
Economics D7
Government E8
Civic Education D7
Yoruba C4
Literature in English D7

Nothing.
Write another Waec
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Froshloaded: 8:29am On Feb 06, 2022
yuriy:
why not try computer science, most schools will accept
Computer science is not a joke, he can't study CSC with this result.

He should write another o-level, thank God Gce is twice in a year now..
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by ghettochild(m): 9:06am On Feb 06, 2022
Olaolex:
I’m going back to school soon and I’m wondering what courses can I study with this waec result?

English C6
Math C6
Marketing B3
CRS B3
Economics D7
Government E8
Civic Education D7
Yoruba C4
Literature in English D7

What field interest you??
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by branhampaul: 9:44am On Feb 06, 2022
You should be able to study law. However, make sure you have a good JAMB & UTME scores.
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Blackdisciple(m): 10:23am On Feb 06, 2022
Freestainworld:
You can study police brutality with that increadible result

Kaiii
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Princemoneyman(m): 11:18am On Feb 06, 2022
uchaymart:
English C6
Math C6
Marketing B3
CRS B3

Economics D7
Government E8
Civic Education D7
Yoruba C4
Literature in English D7

Hian. just wait and sit for another exams but if you really want to study in the university, i would advice you apply for POS Admin.

Eweeeee!�
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by patrickgeddes: 3:01pm On Feb 06, 2022
U can study Yoruba and European studies
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Olaolex: 7:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
[quote author=Fcwilly post=109989594]

How did you come about MARKETING in WAEC or NECO results ?[/quoteo] the school exam officers compulsorily included it
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by kafeii123: 7:06am On Feb 07, 2022
Olaolex:

English C6
Math C6
Marketing B3
CRS B3
Economics D7
Government E8
Civic Education D7
Yoruba C4
Literature in English D7

Apply for sales and MARKETING STUDIES in any public university...but make sure you learn internet marketing on your own asap
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Olaolex: 10:10am On Feb 17, 2023
Mynd44, seun, nlfpmod. Please sirs, I want this thread deleted. Thank a lot advance sirs
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by EverythingPhone(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2023
Testimonial2:
You don’t need to have WAEC before you can enter into the university of your choice in Cyprus. Feeding, accommodation and work while schooling is available contact me via 08130805765..

Hello I don't have access to the mails

How can I help you sir

You sent me a pm I don't have access to

1 Like

Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Testimonial2: 11:19am On Nov 29, 2023
I want to fix my phone kindly send me your WhatsApp number so we can talk
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Nancy311: 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
Please what can I study with mine, I was thinking about International relations and strategic studies or psychology.

Commerce B3
Marketing B2
Economics B3
Government A1
Literature in English C4
Civic Education C5
Biology C6
Mathematics A1
English language C5

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Student Sponsored By Amaechi Bags First Class In Marine Engineering In India(Pix / A.B.U Zaria 2017/2018 Post-UTME Screening Guidelines And Examination Dates / Federal University, Otuoke Post Utme Form Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.