Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

What Can I Study In The University With This Result? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Can I Study In The University With This Result? (15685 Views)

Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result. / Carpenter With No Child Sends 33 Strangers To University With Life Savings / Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Rick9(m): 10:43pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nothing. Sit for another SSCE.
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Rick9(m): 10:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
mike404:
GOAN WRITE ANOTHER WAEC SIR
YOU CAN ACTUALLY STUDY PHILOSOPHY, SOCIOLOGY POLITICAL SCIENCE OR HISTORY WITH THAT RESULT. ATLEAST YOU MADE THE REQUIRED 5 CREDITS AT ONCE
Philosophy needs Government to go with the CRS. It doesn't need literature and the marketing would have covered it.
I studied Philosophy anyway.
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Vipro(m): 10:46pm On Feb 05, 2022
Tovard:
Theology
CRK
Business studies
Business studies
?
Or is it Business education?
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by WHITELIGHTER: 10:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
womenareapess:
vigilante

How u wan take make heaven like this
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
Drefaithful:

Without Economics no school will offer him admission for social science courses

Marketing nko? Well if that's also impossible, maybe he should consider English or Yoruba. Abi...
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by eedriyz(m): 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
Loewe:
You can study Business Administration or Marketing.

Since you have English and Maths, Marketing, Yoruba and CRS, I reckon some schools will take that...

It will be tough without a C in Economics
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by 99thEnemy(m): 10:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
ShakurMY:
CRS, you will learn more about Jesus and his disciples
You the Mad grin

1 Like

Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by duro4chang(m): 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
Loewe:
You can study Business Administration or Marketing.

Since you have English and Maths, Marketing, Yoruba and CRS, I reckon some schools will take that...
Marketing without economics? Impossible.
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by 99thEnemy(m): 10:53pm On Feb 05, 2022
samguru:
Hmmmm
What of Yoruba Engineering? grin

Are you trying to say skull mining?
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by franciskainex: 11:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
mike404:

YOU CAN ACTUALLY STUDY PHILOSOPHY, SOCIOLOGY POLITICAL SCIENCE OR HISTORY WITH THAT RESULT. ATLEAST YOU MADE THE REQUIRED 5 CREDITS AT ONCE
political science with failure in govt, civic education and economics. Nawao

1 Like

Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
duro4chang:
Marketing without economics? Impossible.

Na make e go write another waec now...
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
eedriyz:

It will be tough without a C in Economics

Na wa o. The result sef na somehow. Make him go write another waec.
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by duro4chang(m): 11:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
Loewe:

Na make e go write another waec now...
That is the best advice if he will take.
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by cooltola(m): 11:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
any course you can study if you put your mind into. The human brain is wonderful masterpiece created by God. So please stop letting your waec result limit what you can do. My advice study- work in the area that you are not strong at- The one you are good at, spend less time on study. You can retake waec if you want to if you feel your result is not good enough. Apply to the university you want, and hope all turns out well.

1 Like

Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Blesstar(f): 11:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
mike404:

He can study political science with a D in govt and economics? undecided
Adviser! lipsrsealed
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Mase2020g(m): 11:35pm On Feb 05, 2022
mike404:

Oga sabinus, how can he study political science n economics
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Mase2020g(m): 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
mike404:

Oga sabinus, how can he study political science
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
mike404:
OK grin

WAIT ARE YOU A NORTHERNER undecided
You are such a retard. He panel beat you wella, nairaland no be your mate. Now go do your homework, kid!
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Mase2020g(m): 11:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
Olaolex:
I’m going back to school soon and I’m wondering what courses can I study with this waec result?

English C6
Math C6
Marketing B3
CRS B3
Economics D7
Government E8
Civic Education D7
Yoruba C4
Literature in English D7

Either u write neco or u study religious studies
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
KelvinCoaster:

The OP had 2 Bs and 3 Cs which in Nigeria is termed 5 Credits.

May be you didn't understand the Nigerian style.
He doesn't have the necessary subject combination to study any reasonable course there oga, except he want study bible or whatever it's called. I doubt if any school will give him admission with that directionless result & if you know of any school pls let us know now. No dey mislead poor kids seeking for advice here. Better you let him know the tough Truth make he go study well & sit for another exam.
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by emmakolapo: 12:06am On Feb 06, 2022
Maybe Yoruba Education
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Millichamp(m): 12:15am On Feb 06, 2022
Olaolex:
please sir can you tell some of them sir

You need Government to study marketing
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by chrizzyace: 12:34am On Feb 06, 2022
Omo e be like say na to go one pastoral school baba you go make am
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by everythinggirly(f): 12:54am On Feb 06, 2022
You need another result to clear other subjects.
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Emerituz(m): 2:02am On Feb 06, 2022
Olaolex:
I’m going back to school soon and I’m wondering what courses can I study with this waec result?

English C6
Math C6
Marketing B3
CRS B3
Economics D7
Government E8
Civic Education D7
Yoruba C4
Literature in English D7

Go to theology school �
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Chimex388: 2:07am On Feb 06, 2022
Marketing B3
CRS B3
Yoruba C5
EnglishC6
Marketing Religion in Yoruba Language Yoruba from English... grin
Thank me later
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by AmgMakanaki(m): 2:59am On Feb 06, 2022
Olodo RapAtaaa cheesy
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by AmgMakanaki(m): 2:59am On Feb 06, 2022
Olodo RapAtaaa cheesy
Na you close Gate for exam hall cheesy
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:01am On Feb 06, 2022
Olaolex:

English C6
Math C6
Marketing B3
CRS B3
Economics D7
Government E8
Civic Education D7
Yoruba C4
Literature in English D7

B3 in marketing? Na apprenticeship ! B3 CRS Pastopreneurship sure pass grin cheesy
Re: What Can I Study In The University With This Result? by keystone123(m): 4:16am On Feb 06, 2022
In polytechnic you can study Marketing, Business Admin, Estate Management, Public Admin, Sec Study, Library and information,
Polytechnic need only 4credit including math and english

In University you can study Theology, Marketing, Business Admin, Business Education, Yoruba, because you have minimum 5credit including math and english

But if you want to study law or mass communication you need to rewrite and have at least credit in your literature, if you want to study political science you need at least credit in government, if you want to study Accounting you need to have at least credit in economics to combine with this result.

NCE : most social science course, humanity course will accept you.

I hope this help

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Cultists Attack 200 Level OAU Student / Sunday Kayode: Maths Should Be Taught In Nigerian Languages / Student Sponsored By Amaechi Bags First Class In Marine Engineering In India(Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.