Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,601 members, 7,823,615 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

How To Check The Battery Health Of Android Phones - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Check The Battery Health Of Android Phones (1541 Views)

Which Type Of Android Phone Can I Get On A 15K Budget / Whatsapp To End Support For Some Versions Of Android And Ios Devices / 6 Best Android Phones Below N15,000 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check The Battery Health Of Android Phones by Nobody: 11:24am On Feb 05, 2022
In this guide, you will learn how to check the battery health information of any android phone, just like you normally do on iPhone devices.

You might mistake battery life with battery health, but these two words do not mean the same thing. The term “battery life” typically refers to the amount of time your battery will will last before you will need to recharge your phone. You can easily find your battery life while charging or after charging to indicate how many percent your battery has before it goes off.

While Battery health tells you more detailed things like, how much your battery is deteriorating and how long it is supposed to last on a full charge. So basically, having a low battery health means that your battery will perform worse (discharge faster, get warm, etc.)

How to Check the Battery Health of Android Phones

Just like the iPhone, some android manufacturer have inbuilt system apps that makes it possible for individuals to check their battery health status.

If you're a Samsung user, then you will not need to install any third-party app because of the default Samsung Members app. If you don't own a Samsung phone there is no need to worry about the Samsung members app not working on your phone, this is because you will need to install a third-party app that has similar functionality to check your battery health and report issues.
Continue reading...

Source:
https://www.hownaijablog.com/2022/06/26/how-to-check-the-battery-health-of-android-phones/
Re: How To Check The Battery Health Of Android Phones by HRMK: 2:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
pls,let me av details on detecting battery health.tanx.
Re: How To Check The Battery Health Of Android Phones by tafat: 7:17am On Feb 06, 2022
Okay, but my TECNO phone comes with a phone master app I can use to check everything about my battery.
Re: How To Check The Battery Health Of Android Phones by Eyanbahose: 9:08am On Feb 06, 2022
Why you guys don't post things here is funny

3 Likes

Re: How To Check The Battery Health Of Android Phones by iseoluwanimi: 1:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
I don't think i need 3rd pary app on my device too you can mostly check the breakdown with phone master
Re: How To Check The Battery Health Of Android Phones by Sunkanmiwise(m): 10:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
With the Phone master on my TECNO Phone, Camon 15, I am safe
Re: How To Check The Battery Health Of Android Phones by Kayconcept2(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2022
The Phone master on my Phantom X functions well
Re: How To Check The Battery Health Of Android Phones by OlofofoAdugbo1: 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
Phone Master Doing a wonderful job in this area

(1) (Reply)

- Let's Share Movies - / Scams! Must See! Help Pls / Naija Free Mobile Downloads Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.