Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move (16060 Views)

Hijab Crisis: Kwara CAN Releases 1974 Agreement With Govt(photo) / Hijab Crisis: Kwara Is Muslim State, Take Your Mission Schools To Rivers - MURIC / Wike Rejects PDP Peace Move, Tells Dickson To Leave Party Immediately (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by Nisiw365: 8:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
LaRosa01:
it is not, as a matter of fact no school in Nigeria has the word Hijab on its rules.

It is. Baptist school had agreement that the school doctrine won't be changed
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by LaRosa01: 9:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
no Baptist school in Nigeria has the word hijab in any of its rules or doctrine

Nisiw365:
It is. Baptist school had agreement that the school doctrine won't be changed
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by Nisiw365: 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
LaRosa01:
no Baptist school in Nigeria has the word hijab in any of its rules or doctrine

i'm talking about this particular one in kwara. There is an agreement which dressing code is part of
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by LaRosa01: 9:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
i repeat that is a lie,the word hijab is not in that agreement

Nisiw365:
i'm talking about this particular one in kwara. There is an agreement which dressing code is part of
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by Onaopemiposi2021: 9:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
godliman:

Who dash Ishmael prophet. Ishmael was an illegitimate son, and not a prophet. Even Isaac the original son was not a prophet let alone Ishmael, Isaac is among the Patriarchs. It seems in Islam everybody is a prophet even Adam.
i dnt have much to say because tat ur bible na fake,go to jerusalem museum and check the real version of the bible,which u guys call old testament.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by Nisiw365: 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
LaRosa01:
i repeat that is a lie,the word hijab is not in that agreement

shut up. It is
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by LaRosa01: 10:49pm On Feb 06, 2022
very rude children, can you tell your father to shut up. manners are lacking and i do not respond to mannerless people.have a nice day

Nisiw365:
shut up. It is
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by Nisiw365: 11:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
LaRosa01:
very rude children, can you tell your father to shut up. manners are lacking and i do not respond to mannerless people.have a nice day

E pain am
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by toyoson0(m): 8:22am On Feb 07, 2022
Any post that is religious sensitive, everyone will be at each others throat. We should learn how to co exist with each other. All this is cos we live in a lawless country where rules and regulations are not followed, I think the school already has a dress code which all parents should have being aware. It you as a parent dont like the school code of dressing you shouldn't take your kids there. It is as simple as that.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by yungmill(m): 2:30pm On Feb 07, 2022
Omoodua007:

Gbam
They know what they are doing
It’s also a preview of what would have happened to Yoruba Christians If they were minority in the west
Or if they were not as organized
Islam isn’t a religion of peace simple as ABC

They never have and never will be, the sword is all they know.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by yungmill(m): 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
infofirst:
I hope we all learn to truly tolerate one another. The Muslim girl way of life includes the use of her hijab. Take Hijab off the conscious Muslim lady and she is naked. If truly we love and love one another, why will you want a girl or lady to walk outside naked? Why is it difficult for you to understand if you truly loves her? No one deserves to be naked to acquire education.
The school in question is a Government school. And Since the Kwara state government has instructed all muslim girl that is willing to wear Hijab on school uniform should be allowed. Then It should be respected. Why are we denying the truth in plain? If the school is private or a Christian school, it is a different thing entirely.
Some of us usually compare other faith practices like the olorisha or egungun or cele outfit with thw hijab. It is not the same. Have you not observed? Do any of those young ones usually wear those outfit when they are not worshipping?
Let us be sincere for once.

Please carry this your nonsense nauseating virtue signalling and shove it elsewhere! Nobofy forced anyone to go to a missionary school, so keep shut if comprehension is lost on you.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by yungmill(m): 2:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
BePrepared:

Islam is only sweet in theory but in practice the reverse is d case. E.g

Therory--Religion of peace... U know d practical aspect.

2. Shariah the best system.... Yet in Afghanistan you all saw how Muslims not other religions were hanging on planes and throwing their babies just to escape 'the best system given by Allah'

3. Theory.. Their girls are decent cause they wear Hi jab... Practical its only if u haven't lived in the north u will believe this. Until u see one man carry three two girls with Hi jab covering their faces

Islam is hypocrisy abeg

That hijab chastity is pure BS! when i was in the north you will see them during the day acting holy but at night they are raging homones! In every sharp corners with four legs, in farmlands even in quiet lonely roads without light! I have never seen anything like this anywhere else, only in the north! Even their men are the biggest womanizers i have seen especially in government ministries.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by KingOfAmebo(m): 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2022
tnerro1:

So this one and the one you posted before are the same thing

Better go back to almagiri school 101, ur imam will be disappointed with you

"You still haven't answered a simple question, don't deviat from the truth...I am a Christian but sadly Muslims are more Christ like than most Christians...

The instructions for women to cover their heads is boldly written in the bible but some Christians are experts in twisting God's words". - Village People Spokesperson
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by Gireiboy(m): 4:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
ruggedboych:
A friend of mine invited me to a Muslim wedding, I went there with some alcohols, at the reception, I asked my guy to help me get them from my car. on his way back, if see you the kind of embarrassment they gave the guy eh !!! Funny this happened in Lagos. You can't tolerate other religions but want Christians to tolerate your stupid religion...... Ignorant fools
What has Christianity got to do with alcohol, stop using your ignorance to disgrace Christians please.
Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by ruggedboych: 4:42pm On Feb 07, 2022
Gireiboy:

What has Christianity got to do with alcohol, stop using your ignorance to disgrace Christians please.

You're mad and have no one to tell you...

Below is a screenshot for you

Re: Hijab Crisis: Kwara Muslim & Christian Groups Disagree Over Peace Move by naija4life247: 6:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
CyynthiaKiss:

Yoruba Muslims should be very very careful..

The silence of some of Christian Yourubas is not an act of cowardice..

Yoruba Muslim be warned !!!

undecided

Don't be unfortunate like those before you. Only idiots and nincompoops fight over religion. If you sure say you no be coward, go and fight Sango, Ogun and Aiyelala worshippers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Keke-Napep Banned From Lagos Major Highways / PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- / Breaking News!! Biafra Referendum For Self-determination, to be Supervised By Un

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.