Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

Fuel Scarcity: Have Fuel Queues Returned In Nigeria? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Have Fuel Queues Returned In Nigeria? (10423 Views)

Gridlock As Fuel Queues Resurface In Lagos / One Year Old Fuel Queues In Abuja Disappearing - Deji Adeyanju Praise Tinubu / Real Reasons Petrol Scarcity, Queues Returned To Nigerian Fuel Stations- PT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Have Fuel Queues Returned In Nigeria? by madridguy(m): 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2022
I am giving you attention because your account is an old account. Had been it is new account I won't bother myself.
For the last time can you swear with your life?

Omooba77:

You know what I know....... grin angry angry angry
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Have Fuel Queues Returned In Nigeria? by Kfed4ril(m): 9:54am On Feb 10, 2022
madridguy:
Capital NO.

Oga no de deceive your self, I’m typing this from a fuel queue now.
Their have been queue for the past 3 weeks in Abuja
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Have Fuel Queues Returned In Nigeria? by Kfed4ril(m): 9:57am On Feb 10, 2022
ivandragon:
Even in some parts of Abuja, especially when going towards the outskirts...

But I think a major reason is that motorists tend to besiege the major fueling station marketers that are able to sell below 165 while avoiding those selling above that...

So the fuel with the major marketers tends to finish faster giving the impression of scarcity...

Oga Abuja town is the worse self.
And I don’t think any fuel station sells more than 165 in Abuja.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Have Fuel Queues Returned In Nigeria? by Kfed4ril(m): 9:58am On Feb 10, 2022
helinues:

Truth, how many places have you been to in Lagos to arrive at asking that question?

How much more about other state? If there is fuel scarcity, Twitter would have been on fire by now, even NL self

Oga you don’t have a car and gen, how would you know their is scarcity?
Come to Abuja and see worse queue.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Have Fuel Queues Returned In Nigeria? by Omooba77: 10:15am On Feb 10, 2022
madridguy:
I am giving you attention because your account is an old account. Had been it is new account I won't bother myself.
For the last time can you swear with your life?

All liars have a place.....If it was not Helinus that wrote No and name changed to Madridguy, Seun must have a say in this.......
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Have Fuel Queues Returned In Nigeria? by Atk1nson(m): 11:34am On Feb 10, 2022
Omooba77:
I can confidently tell You Helinus is same Moniker as Madridguy ........

based on the level of zombiesm displayed, its possible. No human being with shame or sense can deny something as obvious as the current fuel scarcity
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Have Fuel Queues Returned In Nigeria? by ivandragon: 11:54am On Feb 10, 2022
Kfed4ril:

Oga Abuja town is the worse self.
And I don’t think any fuel station sells more than 165 in Abuja.

There are fueling stations selling above 165 in Abuja especially towards the outskirts...
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Have Fuel Queues Returned In Nigeria? by Kfed4ril(m): 12:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
ivandragon:

There are fueling stations selling above 165 in Abuja especially towards the outskirts...

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lagos, Freedom Park. The History And Her Current State! Indeed Eko Oni Baje! / Buhari To Travel To Niger Republic With Three Governors / Nigerian Journalist Suspended From Union For Publishing Fake Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.