Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) (57423 Views)

Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State / I Am Not Sick - Hanks Anuku (Video) / Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by Bouncin(m): 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hank that year. My real niggar.
Reminds me of king of the jungle that year.
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by BSH4u(m): 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
Na wah o
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by coolhumble(m): 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
He had all the opportunities in this world to be great which I have no 1% of but he mismanaged it. I love him but then. God will help him sha.
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by yuriy(m): 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
so sad
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by ablejesus26(m): 6:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
Dankovich1:

Greetings Mr Slawormiir
I want to correct an Impression of your Hard Niggar and Pussy Ass Niggar issues according to your own illustrations.

One playing a role he's good at during movie casting doesn't makes him/her look other wise. Then comes to life in reality that one smokes or do all kinds of drugs don't always make him/tough, I don see scenarios were all this Weed Lords from the hood were I grow up from in ABA,Abia State their bunk is called (Black Kingdom) poo on their pants when they are been caught by ordinary vigilante, only me go dey ask my guys that year weather na this one be the same guy wey dey form GALADIMA for the whole hood.

Same goes to niggars that appears to be decent and cool, but when you hear of their action in a public space where they are not well known to be cool, it will be worse than that of terrorist or a hired assassin.

So in summary of my talk is that being a real Niggar or Pussy Niggar is in built or by influence, not by what you take.

Nna ehh zukwanuike biko ��

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Last time I saw him was at a night club around osu accra , those a*hawo gals were playing around with him
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by VEXT: 6:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
That man is fuckin rich...
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=Biglogo post=109980550]E no mean nah[/quote

why only women make it in Nollywood

the guys always end up poor and sick and beggin for Money to go Hospital

1 Like

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by rippa(m): 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
Afrogist247:
A Nigerian has recorded what he described as a sad development of life of an Actor who once moved and shook the Nigerian Movie scene, Hanks Anuku.

The Guy said he saw the Actor outside a place at 3am and Nigerians have reacted to this that this may not mean anything.

But for some, after watching the video, they fthink something is missing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt1sgpVkigg

Source: GossipmillTV

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZmO-dlIIMt/?utm_medium=copy_link

Facebook account for sale. 6years
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
Number 1. Learn to mind your fucking business.
Number 2. Life happens to EVERYONE.

1 Like

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by bleskid: 6:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
I'm confused , it is not the same man they said he located to Ghana

1 Like

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mkelv0106:
Wetin d guy wen see am by 3am dey do by that time, he know weda na show Hank go do for that area, After all, Cubana chief priest bar dey along that DBS road, off Okpanam road, Op know weda he dey come from there, Abi Hank tell am say he dey find help. Hank suppose track this guy sue am for indiscriminate posting of him picture, abi he think say he be paparazzi, rubbish
I think say him talk say e dey stay for ghana Abi hunger don make am run come naija
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by Golan007: 6:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
And what makes those people think he needs help

My niggar is just relaxing one side and smoking, puffin and dragging is blunt

Hanks anuku...Real and hard niggarrrrs of nollywoood that year
Same thing with Jim iyke...hard and tough

The pussy ass niggarz those days were nonso diobi, ramsey noah, Desmond Elliot, emeka ike and Mike ezuruonye...always crying for love

You are not a real nigga if you were consumed with watching Nollywood such that you know their names and roles.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 6:28pm On Feb 05, 2022
Well, not enough facts to make conclusions.

However, the movie industry seems to favor only a select few, mostly the ladies.

Even up till now, it's difficult to point at more than a mere handful of actors doing well financially.

1 Like

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by Mkelv0106(m): 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
Senomii:

I think say him talk say e dey stay for ghana Abi hunger don make am run come naija
He been dey Ghana, but as coast no clear for Gh again, no place like home, na Asaba Hank dey star now. At least, Asaba Nollywood go still feature am with Zubbyfor movies

3 Likes

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by Nobody: 6:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nemesis0147:
say what you know abeg..

This guy is always with zubby whenever he comes to asaba and they shoot movies together too...
Go check out their Instagram pages....that guy is just living his life!!

I don't do insta. So??

He may be doing all that but things are definitely no longer the same with him. I know what I'm saying.
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
Only you said BROAD DAYLIGHT, only you said 3am...What a DULL STUDENT...!
This one na one of the Backbenchers for school then they report this News.

3 Likes

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by LoliBigMan: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
CalabarPikin:

I swear down..

Reason most top celebrities fake their death when they can no longer take it....e.g. Michael Jackson

Bros pls tell me more about Michael Jackson

3 Likes

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by 07kjb: 6:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

The pussy ass niggarz those days were nonso diobi, ramsey noah, Desmond Elliot, emeka ike and Mike ezuruonye...always crying for love

Nonso Diobi is never a pussy ass nigga,he is one of the most hardened then

1 Like

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by UNRULY(m): 6:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
buygala:

You talk too much sad

Who asked you all this?

Chochochochocho...When no be say you be woman undecided
grin cheesy grin see smack down grin
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by Shikena(m): 6:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
bouncin04:

Once I see you take weed , alcohol and all that , I term you to be a pussy ass niggar , because it takes a lot to handle negative emotions without all that .

Wisdom

1 Like

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by musco4me: 6:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
If u live in asaba, u wil always see this man at joints looking unhealthy.
He was always drinking around my area beside A division police station, asaba.
I went to another joint around Maryann babangida, saw him there smoking uncontrollably, looking very unhealthy.
May God help him

2 Likes

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 05, 2022
I thought he stays in Ghana now?

1 Like

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by juman(m): 6:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hmmmm
Outside 3 am in nigeria.
God forbid.
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by juman(m): 6:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
musco4me:
If u live in asaba, u wil always see this man at joints looking unhealthy.
He was always drinking around my area beside A division police station, asaba.
I went to another joint around Maryann babangida, saw him there smoking uncontrollably, looking very unhealthy.
May God help him

Hope he is still not on drugs or weeds.

When things were rough for him, why cant he run to better country.
People should learn from this.
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by jrusky(m): 7:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
But you too pls what are you doing outside by 3am?

2 Likes

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by jossypajay: 7:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mike4eman:
There is a legit platform where you are guaranteed to make money everyday.
I have proofs u can reach me on watsapp08133347308I wont collect a dime from you.
You won't collect a dine with 12 WhatsApp number
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by obontami: 7:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
First time I agree with you boy.
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by BePrepared: 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Are u aware that like him you also need help to quit addiction to drugs and yahoo

1 Like

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by Sleekangel25: 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
Nemesis0147:
say what you know abeg..

This guy is always with zubby whenever he comes to asaba and they shoot movies together too...
Go check out their Instagram pages....that guy is just living his life!!

Nope,you are totally wrong bro,I live in asaba and I must tell you the truth hanks is no longer the hanks we used to know, recently I was at 1 side bar with my friends and he was there smoking with some guys,hanks later stood up and was misbehaving,he was saying things we don't understand and he was staggering,he almost poured our drinks but we just stayed calm and he passed our table and later sat with other guys smoking everyone was watching him and feeling sorry for him....I have seen at Dons and masters too looking so unkept...the guy that made this video must have been noticing his strange behaviour.

2 Likes

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by tempusfugit: 7:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
Mmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Nigeria's Famous Musicians Who Became Broke By NastyBrave2016 / Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real / Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.