Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) (57424 Views)

Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State / I Am Not Sick - Hanks Anuku (Video) / Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by Tomek09(m): 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hanks Anuku....one of the realest guy in Nollywood those days.
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by TheKingsmann(m): 7:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
Dude was just flexing, abeg free am
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by sylve11: 7:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
Dankovich1:

Greetings Mr Slawormiir
I want to correct an Impression of your Hard Niggar and Pussy Ass Niggar issues according to your own illustrations.

One playing a role he's good at during movie casting doesn't makes him/her look other wise. Then comes to life in reality that one smokes or do all kinds of drugs don't always make him/tough, I don see scenarios were all this Weed Lords from the hood were I grow up from in ABA,Abia State their bunk is called (Black Kingdom) poo on their pants when they are been caught by ordinary vigilante, only me go dey ask my guys that year weather na this one be the same guy wey dey form GALADIMA for the whole hood.

Same goes to niggars that appears to be decent and cool, but when you hear of their action in a public space where they are not well known to be cool, it will be worse than that of terrorist or a hired assassin.

So in summary of my talk is that being a real Niggar or Pussy Niggar is in built or by influence, not by what you take.

You over valid.................. cool

1 Like

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by tydi(m): 7:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
l0uie:
Sometimes, food no dey give man joy but Canadian loud is different.

There's no future for the average Nigerian youth. The Nigerian government has destroyed that already. PS: The Nigerian government are worse than drugs.

That is what social media hype and some bad comments from some negative people is making you harbour such thoughts .Nigeria youths are hard working , has vision , focus and lot of them has low key money and has made investments here and there. Just traveling out and living their best life . So come out of that thinking cap. Bye
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by BleedTears: 7:44pm On Feb 05, 2022
The news is somehow, Wikipedia says he is a USA citizen as at 2017

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:
Only you said BROAD DAYLIGHT, only you said 3am...What a DULL STUDENT...!
This one na one of the Backbenchers for school then they report this News.
‘Broad daylight' na title of movie wey Hank act..

Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by Nicepoker(m): 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
And what makes those people think he needs help

My niggar is just relaxing one side and smoking, puffin and dragging is blunt

Hanks anuku...Real and hard niggarrrrs of nollywoood that year
Same thing with Jim iyke...hard and tough

The pussy ass niggarz those days were nonso diobi, ramsey noah, Desmond Elliot, emeka ike and Mike ezuruonye...always crying for love
Tough niggar is now HIV + grin
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by Benwallt(m): 8:04pm On Feb 05, 2022
I thought he has HIV abi no be him
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by Ugmen: 8:09pm On Feb 05, 2022
It's funny how people misplaces priorities. How can you say one is gone when you are not in anyway close to the person or have the opportunity of speaking to the person.

That guy is super stable with his family and children who may be probably older than you. Hanks is not even your oldmans mate at all. I sit and drink with him almost on a daily and he is fun to be with as usual. Just because the guy choose not to live a cosmetic and fake life doesn't mean he is gone. The guy is on a super low key. I haven't ever witnessed this guy not being able to pay his bills or beg for money.

At least he is a celebrity and even if you think he is gone. Who are you?

So u ask questions before you speak and put up posts like this.
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by faste: 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
When he was making money from his movie roles, did he bother to check on our own pitiable living conditions??

I have no sympathy for this type of people. He got an opportunity that most of us dream for yet he couldn't plot his future from it. He lavished all living the fast life now he wants us to foot his bills like we don't have our own problems abi.

The ones making money now like Portable, Zlatan & co can also lavish it all then post pitiable pics on social media for us 10 years from now. We dey wait.

Rubbish and entitlement mentality!
There is no big bucks to be made in Bollywood,those guys just manage to go by,forget the big cars and exotic mansion they would flaunt in movies...only the clito people make big bucks hanging out with politrikcians ...
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by olisaEze(m): 8:18pm On Feb 05, 2022
Na wa o, since the price of camera phones dropped & data became cheap, somebori cannot sit outside and smoke in peace again! Dude is just chillin and one man with generational issues wii coman be describing living conditions of an outdoor bar as his enemy’s household!! I Neva see where man proud to dey behave like woman. Way u, Oga next time, just mind ya business and keep ur personal suffer to yasef! angry
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by SatanicLunatic: 8:22pm On Feb 05, 2022
If say I know that guy that is blackmailing him, I for design him head
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by favour32(m): 8:27pm On Feb 05, 2022
Many talk say Hank dey manage.
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by BuyAndSellStuff: 8:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
faste:
There is no big bucks to be made in Bollywood,those guys just manage to go by,forget the big cars and exotic mansion they would flaunt in movies...only the clito people make big bucks hanging out with politrikcians ...

Whether big or small, fact is he made more than the average Nigerian.

Why is he now disturbing struggling average Nigerians to help him out?
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by lookingfly: 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
Afrogist247:
A Nigerian has recorded what he described as a sad development of life of an Actor who once moved and shook the Nigerian Movie scene, Hanks Anuku.

The Guy said he saw the Actor outside a place at 3am and Nigerians have reacted to this that this may not mean anything.

But for some, after watching the video, they fthink something is missing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mt1sgpVkigg

Source: GossipmillTV

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZmO-dlIIMt/?utm_medium=copy_link

I also saw him in asaba at one eatery along airport road very close to rain oil filling station some two months back, and i must confess, I wasn't happy seeing him that way. He was looking tattered. I felt pity for him though some ladies were justling to take pictyre with him and zubi Michael.
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
l0uie:

There's no future for the average Nigerian youth. The Nigerian government has destroyed that already. PS: The Nigerian government are worse than drugs.

I have to login to tell you I have a future in Nigeria...no matter how corrupt the politicians are, I will still live life to the fullest in this country.
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by l0uie(m): 9:08pm On Feb 05, 2022
inverseparanoia:

I have to login to tell you I have a future in Nigeria...no matter how much corrupt the politicians are, I will still life to the fullest in country.

This is about the youths of Nigeria. You're inconsequential, dawg. Only you don't make the youths of Nigeria.
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by engrchykae(m): 9:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

The pussy ass niggarz those days were nonso diobi, ramsey noah, Desmond Elliot, emeka ike and Mike ezuruonye...always crying for love
I feel you slawomir
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by noyd911(m): 9:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
That guy really needs help! The last time I saw him at one side bar, he was just a shadow of himself. He looks malnourished and haggard.
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by mediainc: 9:33pm On Feb 05, 2022
bouncin04:

Once I see you take weed , alcohol and all that , I term you to be a pussy ass niggar , because it takes a whole lot to handle negative emotions without all that .

Some do it for fun, like people Bleep, gamble etc...it's not that deep. Life is about doing you, doing what makes you happy. I have seen smokers who are billionaires and sane doing bigger things than non smokers. I have seen non smoking junkies, watch TV all day, play gamble all day etc ....It's not by smoking or not smoking, everyone has a right to their lifestyle.
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by Geophilip: 9:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
I encountered this guy of recent, he really needs help, almost jam the Keke I entered because he wants to get drugs. Still had the effrontery to challenge the Keke driver, because he complained of his reckless driving.
Abeg I no fit write everything wey eye see
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by mediainc: 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sleekangel25:

Nope,you are totally wrong bro,I live in asaba and I must tell you the truth hanks is no longer the hanks we used to know, recently I was at 1 side bar with my friends and he was there smoking with some guys,hanks later stood up and was misbehaving,he was saying things we don't understand and he was staggering,he almost poured our drinks but we just stayed calm and he passed our table and later sat with other guys smoking everyone was watching him and feeling sorry for him....I have seen at Dons and masters too looking so unkept...the guy that made this video must have been noticing his strange behaviour.
If the guy wants to help him not this way...
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by mediainc: 10:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
l0uie:

The average Nigerian youth don't depend.on government to get paid...and am sure you know there are junkies worldwide, it's not a question of government. You sound very dumb, because you were poor and desperate in Nigeria don't mean everyone here is. Talk with sense.
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 05, 2022
He is not the only one struggling.. he should go find work.
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by Poncedsiun(m): 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
I recall the movie titled "the billionaires ft hanks anuku and pete edochia.
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by nachisunday(m): 11:38pm On Feb 05, 2022
Otun tun zeh o. He look rich but been broke, all na packaging
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by caesymore(m): 1:31am On Feb 06, 2022
bouncin04:

Once I see you take weed , alcohol and all that , I term you to be a pussy ass niggar , because it takes a whole lot to handle negative emotions without all that .

You could be right... well, it takes a whole lot more to do all these you mentioned and still coordinate well.
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by Kinterez(m): 3:12am On Feb 06, 2022
I live in asaba and I can attest dude is crazily into drugs...he seem possessed sometimes..many atime he has been accused several times for petty stealing.. That man needs psychiatric help...
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by negro77: 4:03am On Feb 06, 2022
Hanks mi fellow …Aruba chaiiii
Na drug finish this man so �
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by Nobody: 4:36am On Feb 06, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Pussy ass niggarz and you forgot Tony umez
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by CalabarPikin: 8:14am On Feb 06, 2022
LoliBigMan:

Bros pls tell me more about Michael Jackson

They are suspicion that Michael is the guy claiming Dave Dave in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=En5Q4syywcw

There's also a video were Michael alighted from the said ambulance that took him from where he supposedly died...bros even attended his burial... cheesy grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qOCO3qsQMTg
Re: Man Complains About Hanks Anuku's 'Pitiable Living Condition' (Video) by l0uie(m): 8:37am On Feb 06, 2022
mediainc:

The average Nigerian youth don't depend.on government to get paid...and am sure you know there are junkies worldwide, it's not a question of government. You sound very dumb, because you were poor and desperate in Nigeria don't mean everyone here is. Talk with sense.

I am dumb and broke, says the worthless peasant. Dude, you're not even fit to bow to me nor kiss my feet. Now, smell away. Pig.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Nigeria's Famous Musicians Who Became Broke By NastyBrave2016 / Seun Omojola: A Man Touched My Breasts To Be Sure They Were Real / Wizkid Threatens To Kill The Bouncer That Attacked His Body Guard And Fled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.