Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 (1943 Views)

Ihedioha Begins Removal Of Okorocha’s Overhead Iron Bars And Trees In Owerri / Caption This Photo Of Okorocha And President Buhari In Aso Rock / Ihedioha: I Didn’t Order Demolition Of Okorocha's Monument (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 by mrmayoh: 5:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
A former governor of Imo State, Rochas Okorocha has declared his interest to run for the 2023 presidency.

Okorocha, during his speech, was seen quoting the Quran passionately as he claimed he is a candidate for justice, according to Allah's command in Surah An-Nahl 16:90.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CiMulFWALIg[/url]

The senator representing Imo West senatorial district urged his listeners to vote for him as he promised them a New Nigeria.

He said in the video from 30:20 to 34:14, “It is for this reason that I want to inform you that permit me to be your pilot for the New Nigeria, that I might pilot this aircraft of the New Nigeria to its destiny and safe arrival to the destination.

“I understand as I take off with this plane as your pilot, there might be few turbulence, don't worry, Captain Rochas is in command but it will get to a point, after the rough bad weather that we shall get to the cruising point when I shall say to Alhaja Udi, Professor, Adamu, Segun, Okey, I'll say come onboard, come untie your seatbelt and let us enjoy the New Nigeria.

“Let me prophesy and tell you there shall be a new political order, all I want is to appeal to our politicians and those who want confusion to please think about the unity of the country.

“Today, you may have heard that people are talking about zoning, rotation, I'm not a candidate of either but a candidate of justice. Maybe the south has not been able to present its matter very well before the rest of Nigeria...

“I'm sure if you say to a Muslim, a Northerner and say to him, remember my friends from the North and my brothers from the Muslim Ummah that remember that the principal cardinal point upon which Islam is built is justice, Prophet Mohammed (S.A.W) acknowledged the fact that in Quran chapter 16 verse 90, it says, 'اِنَّ اللّٰهَ يَاۡمُرُ بِالۡعَدۡلِ وَالۡاِحۡسَانِ وَاِيۡتَآىـئِ ذِى الۡقُرۡبٰى وَيَنۡهٰى عَنِ الۡفَحۡشَآءِ وَالۡمُنۡكَرِ وَالۡبَغۡىِ​ۚ يَعِظُكُمۡ لَعَلَّكُمۡ تَذَكَّرُوۡنَ' stating verily, God commands justice and fairness.”

http://saharareporters.com/2022/02/06/video-how-former-imo-governor-okorocha-christian-cited-quran-passionately-he-declared

1 Like

Re: Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 by ab1x: 5:05pm On Feb 05, 2022
Never again. What have you achieved in your state to warrant you to pilot the affairs of Nigeria ?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 by EzegeNdiigbo: 5:06pm On Feb 05, 2022
NAIJA na cruise abeg

1 Like

Re: Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 by silverlinen(m): 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
Okoro awusa
This man wan just go embarrass himself
Abobi deck for ur house make e no go cast for your head

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 by Urchman200: 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
This man should be a comedian i swear, no need struggling to win election. Continue to entertain us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 by redPUSSY(f): 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2022
He only quoted quoran!
Re: Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 by 12Monkeys: 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
Igbos are by far the most cucked fulanii owned bitches in Nigeria followed closely by Yaribanzas..

The way these Igbos bow to the fulanis makes me cringe in shame for these fake Congo judases.
Re: Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 by Dankovich1: 5:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
This one wan do Nigerians FOTO!!!

You're a MUMU MAN!.....In Asari Dokubo's accent grin
Re: Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 by portplus: 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
His performance as 2 term governor is enough to disqualify him.

Too much sweet mouth!
Re: Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 by ERockson: 5:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
Fulani Slave indeed
Re: Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 by haffaze777(m): 5:26pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sheik abdulllah mahrocha for presidentgrin

We say no to Pandora thief
Re: Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 by Rugaria: 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
Okorocha is by far one of the most charismatic politicians to come out of this country. Naturally intelligent and Very eloquent. Very confident. Very very down to earth and people friendly. But his main weakness is his lack of tact and serious administrative skills to solve problems the best way possible. That was his bane at Imo state and it will be his Achilles heel at the federal level too...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 by History555: 5:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
Op can't tell difference between recite and quote.
All these people dat went to night school sef

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 by JAMO84: 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
No wonder Mpurumirin people (not all Igbo) hate him with passion. He's detribalised and not a religion bigot like Saint Obi Mr Pandora.
Re: Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 by Fasindo: 5:45pm On Feb 05, 2022
shocked

Religion is trully what Karl Max called it, Opium of the masses.

Religion is simply considered by the masses as true.
By the wise as false and by the leaders as a tool.

Just because he wants to declare for president he has to use religion as a tool just to appeal to the masses, that considers it as true.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 by mrmayoh: 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
History555:
Op can't tell difference between recite and quote.
All these people dat went to night school sef

Recite is very correct
Re: Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 by mu2sa2: 7:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
Op do you expect him to recite the Bible to a Muslim audience?
Re: Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 by limeta(f): 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2022
Koran says you can beat your wife
where is the justice and fairness
Re: Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 by mrmayoh: 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2022
grin
mu2sa2:
Op do you expect him to recite the Bible to a Muslim audience?
Re: Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 by mrmayormedia: 9:01pm On Feb 05, 2022
2023 drama
Re: Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
Rugaria:
Okorocha is by far one of the most charismatic politicians to come out of this country. Naturally intelligent and Very eloquent. Very confident. Very very down to earth and people friendly. But his main weakness is his lack of tact and serious administrative skills to solve problems the best way possible. That was his bane at Imo state and it will be his Achilles heel at the federal level too...
undecided

Re: Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 by flokii: 9:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
Sheikh Rochas Abdulmunir Okorocha grin cheesy

I thought he was doing stand up comedy till he said Captain Rochas will be the pliot to a new Nigeria. We joke too much in this country.
Re: Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 by mrmayoh: 10:21pm On Feb 05, 2022
flokii:

I thought he was doing stand up comedy till he said Captain Rochas will be the pliot to a new Nigeria. We joke too much in this country.

You guys should take it easy on him. Which one is sheikh again grin
Re: Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 by flokii: 10:30pm On Feb 05, 2022
mrmayoh:

You guys should take it easy on him. Which one is sheikh again grin

Rochas is a strong Igbo muslim.. they are plenty like that in Imo and spreading to other SE states. See him even quoting chapters in the quran.
Re: Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 by KosiGee(m): 11:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
Rochas is a comedian.
Re: Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 by KosiGee(m): 11:24pm On Feb 05, 2022
flokii:

I think he should join AY,Basketmouth, Chief Imo, Nedu wazobia and Sabinus. He shares some skills and talents with these people.

He is organised and can be creative like Ay, can be funny like Basketmouth, does stupid and foolish things like Chief Imo and Sabinus, understands Hausa and aggressive like Edu wazobia.

The only that made him unique and so special is his greediness. Rochas is very greedy.
Re: Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 by AntiBMC(m): 11:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
One thing about all these f0olish, greedy southern politicians is that their overambition leaves them bereft of common sense.

Let's assume becoming Muslim was the yardstick for being the President in 2023. With all of them boldly selling their souls and yoking with unbelievers, who will be chosen? Cos they all can't sit in Aso Rock come 2023. They are all big fo0ls
Re: Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 by mrmayoh: 8:03am On Feb 06, 2022
AntiBMC:
One thing about all these f0olish, greedy southern politicians is that their overambition leaves them bereft of common sense.

Let's assume becoming Muslim was the yardstick for being the President in 2023. With all of them boldly selling their souls and yoking with unbelievers, who will be chosen? Cos they all can't sit in Aso Rock come 2023. They are all big fo0ls
grin

1 Like

Re: Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 by mrmayormedia: 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
limeta:
Koran says you can beat your wife
where is the justice and fairness

Quote the passage for us
Re: Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 by beegodson: 11:55am On Feb 07, 2022
KosiGee:

I think he should join AY,Basketmouth, Chief Imo, Nedu wazobia and Sabinus. He shares some skills and talents with these people.

He is organised and can be creative like Ay, can be funny like Basketmouth, does stupid and foolish things like Chief Imo and Sabinus, understands Hausa and aggressive like Edu wazobia.

The only that made him unique and so special is his greediness. Rochas is very greedy.

All you paid Bots, we know you when we see you.
Re: Video Of Okorocha Reciting The Quran, As He Declares For President In 2023 by beegodson: 11:57am On Feb 07, 2022
Rochas the man we need for a new Nigeria.
Rochas is the man for the job.
#rochas2023
#rochasforpresident

(1) (Reply)

Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State / To All Christians!!! / Peter OBI Showing Lawyers At NBA Conference Where He Gets His Statistics From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.