Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State (1940 Views)

Funeral Service Of Rotimi Akeredolu In Pictures / Photo Of Governor Akeredolu In Hospital With His Wife, Betty / Segun Sowunmi And Rotimi Amaechi Clash At Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State by blamingthedevil: 10:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bola Tinubu and Rotimi Akeredolu in Ondo State

4 Likes

Re: Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State by chukwuibuipob: 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2022
cool
Re: Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State by abeyaktech: 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
That third picture.
Asiwaju: Let them give me one chance
Aketi: No problem. Jagaban

9 Likes

Re: Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
shocked
Re: Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:15pm On Mar 03, 2022
shocked

Something is telling me that Rotimi Akeredolu covered his nose for a reason angry

12 Likes

Re: Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State by PressMyButton: 10:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
It is a waste of time arguing with nonentities on Nairaland, people who matters know that Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State by NwaNimo1(m): 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2022
Akeredolu covering his nose well...........

[img]https://i./12be.gif[/img]

10 Likes

Re: Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State by tsinzu: 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2022
Why is akerodolu covering his nose with all diligence? And when will this people learn to stop taking the risk of allowing this man sit on their expensive furniture? They should spread mat for him on the floor any time he comes.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State by Salvador1: 10:21pm On Mar 03, 2022
Old cargo.
Look at how he's behaving like kid.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State by LegendHero(m): 10:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
Asiwaju Jagaban oko awon Meth bitters.

While Asiwaju is busy meeting the people that matters, Atiku stepped up his game by also meeting people that matters.

The odd one out are the Easternbull people because as it stands no one from the dotty region will be on the ballot of any popular party, maybe FIFA party might give them ticket.

So we won’t be annoyed if they vent their anger by abusing Asiwaju online. That is the only power they have, so let’s not deny them this too like we denied them presidency.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State by edmaraja: 10:26pm On Mar 03, 2022
The way akerodolu threw away his face in that first picture, it's obvious that Tinubu mouth odour no be anybody mate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State by tedelah: 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Tinubu is just wasting his time, nothing for him

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State by Megatrix: 10:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
In those pictures, you can clearly see that even akeredolu is tired of the çock and bull stories of the iragbiji drug addict. Nobody wants another brain dead mannequin in Aso Rock.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State by samista: 10:45pm On Mar 03, 2022
Tinubu's body language and positioning there is worrisome, It's like baba wants to drop something. See him strong face sef
Re: Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State by FreeStuffsNG: 10:47pm On Mar 03, 2022
God bless Asiwaju Tinubu.
May God's countenance shine upon Asiwaju Tinubu and may he continue to find favour favour in the eyes of patriotic Nigerians and lovers of Nigeria.

On the mandate of Asiwaju Tinubu I stand.

Please vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

Asiwaju Tinubu is a brilliant visionary leader who is extremely capable and competent to lead Nigeria to greater heights.
He is an experienced public administrator and a patriot to the core.

Please join the BAT 2023 winning train that will take Nigeria to greater heights.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State by potbelly(m): 10:49pm On Mar 03, 2022
Tinubu should go and rest...

Presidency is not about compensation but plans you have to make the people's lives better...
Re: Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State by Boland(m): 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2022
I think Tinubu needs to know that Nigerians don't want him as president.

Maybe he doesn't know that!

How can we have Osinbajo, Obi, and many other vibrant politicians and choose Tinubu?

There are implications and consequences for all decisions, we can't afford to choose a man that is so entangled in a lot of things. He sure can't deliver!

It's crazy to think that some people would sell off a country's future for a morsel of meat.

Even if it is spell or an enchantment, it shouldn't be so strong.

If truly Tinubu cares about this country, he should support Osinbajo presidency.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 03, 2022
Tinubu the whole Yoruba are with you
Tinubu Ooni and Alaafin are with you
Tinubu the whole Yoruba governors even the handicapped Seyi makinde are with with you
Tinubu the North are with you
Tinubu the North Central are with you
Tinubu the South South are with you

You laid down the foundation of accommodation of other tribes in Yoruba, you are symbol of hope and identity of Yoruba race

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State by Kingibo: 10:58pm On Mar 03, 2022
All I see waiting for tinubu at the end of this adventure is failure.
Re: Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State by LegendHero(m): 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
Boland:
I think Tinubu needs to know that Nigerians don't want him as president.

Maybe he doesn't know that!

How can we have Osinbajo, Obi, and many other vibrant politicians and choose Tinubu?

There are implications and consequences for all decisions, we can't afford to choose a man that is so entangled in a lot of things. He sure can't deliver!

It's crazy to think that some people would sell off a country's future for a morsel of meat.

Even if it is spell or an enchantment, it shouldn't be so strong.

If truly Tinubu cares about this country, he should support Osinbajo presidency.

Seems you are living in another country.

The people that be already endorsed Atiku and Obi Pandora presidency dream is dead.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State by Boland(m): 11:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
SlyDev:
Tinubu the whole Yoruba are with you
Tinubu Ooni and Alaafin are with you
Tinubu the whole Yoruba governors even the handicapped Seyi makinde are with with you
Tinubu the North are with you
Tinubu the North Central are with you
Tinubu the South South are with you

You laid down the foundation of accommodation of other tribes in Yoruba, you are symbol of hope and identity of Yoruba race

This is foolery at its peak!

Tinubu will ruin every good thing we have left as a nation.

You calling Makinde handicapped?

God saved Oyo state from the hands of this man else it would have been disaster for the state if it had been that a APC candidate became the governor.

Tinubu should choose a good candidate for presidency, not all politicians are destined to be president.
What he has achieved should be enough for him.

His health needs attention and he needs to take care of himself.
Re: Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State by Boland(m): 11:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
LegendHero:

The people that be already endorsed Atiku and Obi Pandora presidency dream is dead.

Atiku is a no for me.

I'm a patriotic Nigerian that wants what is good for Nigerian.

There are many vibrant politicians that he can support if he's truly patriotic.

I don't have any particular candidate, and I'm very sure that Tinubu will be a disaster.

Curses and enchantments shouldn't be this strong!

Why choose another man that clearly has health issues?

Tinubu has nothing to offer than what we have seen and what we have seen from him is not good.

Many southwesterners like myself have already rejected him.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 03, 2022
Boland:

This is foolery at its peak!

Tinubu will ruin every good thing we have left as a nation.

You calling Makinde handicapped?

God saved Oyo state from the hands of this man else it would have been disaster for the state if it had been that a APC candidate became the governor.

Tinubu should choose a good candidate for presidency, not all politicians are destined to be president.
What he has achieved should be enough for him.

His health needs attention and he needs to take care of himself.

Your pretense is legendary, I meant Seyi would have supported Tinubu openly but he is hiding it because of PDP.

You pretend to love Yoruba but we know your history

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State by Boland(m): 11:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
SlyDev:

Your pretense is legendary, I meant Seyi would have supported Tinubu openly but he is hiding it because of PDP.

You pretend to love Yoruba but we know your history

I'm a Yoruba man.

I've lived so many years in southwest, Oyo state to be precise.

I'm not pretending, I don't have any candidate though I believe Osinbajo will be a good choice.

Nigeria really needs help, her citizens have been cursed!
Re: Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State by LegendHero(m): 11:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
Boland:

Atiku is a no for me.

I don't have any particular candidate, and I'm very sure that Tinubu will be a disaster.

Tinubu has nothing to offer than what we have seen and what we have seen from him is not good.

I understand you brother and you see this democracy, there is no one man fits all. Atiku and Tinubu might be a No for you but they can be best for millions of other Nigerians. Since it’s a democracy, everyone has one vote each and have equal right whether educated or illiterate.

Also, there is difference between reality and fantasy. In a fantasy world, we can say we want someone like Adesina, Wole Soyinka, Iweala, and etc but the question is that judging at the current realities, can they win the presidential election? Capital NO.

That brings us to the realities of choosing those we are presented with even tho they don’t have that moral and capability index that we require as perfection. That itself is why Trump and Biden are the only two options in a country like America that is the beacon of democracy and technology advancement.

If you like, type all this epistle from now till Feb 2023, it won’t stop the reality that you will have to choose between one of the two candidates PDP & APC presents. 75% chance they will be Atiku & Asiwaju.

Your other option is to abstain from voting and we will still have a president without you.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State by bjnice(m): 11:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
Boland:

Atiku is a no for me.

I don't have any particular candidate, and I'm very sure that Tinubu will be a disaster

You are sure, he will be a disaster for a position he has not attained? Well you are within your right not to vote for him. But for those who believe he has what it takes to governed Nigeria, we will vote for him. And at last Democracy will prevail.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State by Boland(m): 11:39pm On Mar 03, 2022
LegendHero:

I understand you brother and you see this democracy, there is no one man fits all. Atiku and Tinubu might be a No for you but they can be test for millions of other Nigerians. Since it’s a democracy, everyone has on vote each and have equal right whether educated or illiterate.

Also, there is difference between reality and fantasy. In a fantasy world, we can say we want someone like Adesina, Wole Soyinka, Iweala, and etc but the question is that judging at the current realities, can they win the presidential election? Capital NO.

That brings us to the realities of choosing those we are presented with even tho they don’t have that moral and capability index that we require as perfection. That itself is why Trump and Biden are the only two options in a country like America that is the beacon of democracy and technology advancement.

If you like, type all this epistle from now till Feb 2023, it won’t stop the reality that you will have to choose between one of the two candidates PDP & APC presents. 75% chance they will be Atiku & Asiwaju.

Your other option is to abstain from voting and we will still have a president without you.

Well, you have spoken (written) intelligently, sir.

You are right.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State by Vinstel: 12:17am On Mar 04, 2022
Mr tinubu, 2023 is not for you, presidency is not for you.
Re: Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State by 1839nin: 3:49am On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:
Asiwaju Jagaban oko awon Meth bitters.

While Asiwaju is busy meeting the people that matters, Atiku stepped up his game by also meeting people that matters.

The odd one out are the Easternbull people because as it stands no one from the dotty region will be on the ballot of any popular party, maybe FIFA party might give them ticket.

So we won’t be annoyed if they vent their anger by abusing Asiwaju online. That is the only power they have, so let’s not deny them this too like we denied them presidency.

[/s]
Re: Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State by 1839nin: 3:49am On Mar 04, 2022
[s]
LegendHero:

[/s]
[s]
LegendHero:

I understand you brother and you see this democracy, there is no one man fits all. Atiku and Tinubu might be a No for you but they can be best for millions of other Nigerians. Since it’s a democracy, everyone has one vote each and have equal right whether educated or illiterate.

[/s]
Re: Pictures: Bola Tinubu And Rotimi Akeredolu In Ondo State by Bravetunde: 4:45am On Mar 04, 2022
PressMyButton:
It is a waste of time arguing with nonentities on Nairaland, people who matters know that Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.
You mean Yoruba president abi, because he is focusing on yorubas.
Ss/se will gladly vote another fulani than vote any Yoruba man.
Fulanis and northerners will gladly vote for theirselves than vote for yorubas
don't argu2023 no far

(1) (2) (Reply)

Say One Prayer For Buhari Supporters(graphic Pictures) / Femi Fani-kayode Shares What Christian Redline Is / Tension As Unknown Gunmen Storm Umuseti, Ndokwa LGA, Delta State (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.