Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) (836 Views)

Scientific Errors In The Bible 4 (test For Adultery) / Scientific Errors In The Bible 3 (what Does A Dibia/babalawo Do?) / Notorious Insertion To The Bible 1 John 5 :7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) by AntiChristian: 4:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
Light vs Sun & Moon

Light was created on the first day (Gen 1:3) but ‘the cause of light - stars and the sun, etc. were created on the fourth day’ (Gen 1:14-19)

How can light exist on the first day but the cause of light came in to existence on the 4th day?

Advocatejare, Rightchannel, Truthisunique3, GreatAxeMan, Lee29, ANTIlSLAM, ifiokjohn, Agbegbaorogboye, BePrepared, jesusjnr2020, Ikechukwumdy, HedwigesMaduro kindly benefit us with your holy spirit charged knowledge on this.

Keep in mind that:
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness
2Tim. 3: 16

Modified
Sorry i forgot to add that vegetations also came in to existence on the third day before the creation of the Sun!
hence na anaerobic mode all plant, herbs, shrubs, trees, etc dey then

Abeg no diversion especially from Christians!
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) by WiszyFraud: 4:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
The Bible is a fictional book. .

None of the stories in it happened.

undecided
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) by Truthisunique3: 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
You are just naive and empty

Genesis 1:3
And God said, let there be light and there was light

Verse 4
And God saw the light that it was good and God divided the light from the darkness

Verse 5
And God called the light day and the darkness he called night, and the evening and the morning

All this explanation is one piece first telling you he created light and how evening came about.

Having seen Evening and morning, the moon and the sun are just an internal explanation to what control the morning and night

It is not different lights created

3 Likes

Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) by Truthisunique3: 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
WiszyFraud:
The Bible is a fictional book. .

None of the stories in it happened.

undecided
But Quran borrowed all stories from bible

3 Likes

Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) by Odingo1: 4:36pm On Feb 05, 2022
AntiChristian:
Light vs Sun & Moon

Light was created on the first day (Gen 1:3) but ‘the cause of light - stars and the sun, etc. were created on the fourth day’ (Gen 1:14-19)

How can light exist on the first day but the cause of light came in to existence on the 4th day?

Advocatejare, Rightchannel, Truthisunique3, GreatAxeMan, Lee29, ANTIlSLAM, ifiokjohn, Agbegbaorogboye, BePrepared, jesusjnr2020, Ikechukwumdy, HedwigesMaduro kindly benefit us with your holy spirit charged knowledge on this.

Keep in mind that:
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness
Bible is not a science book. Those who wrote Bible and Koran doesn’t have scientific knowledge. But they are passing a correct message not related to science. All religious book in the world have that scientific errors since those writing it know nothing about science.

Human beings evolve from primitive knowledge and are improving on knowledge as time goes on.
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) by illicit(m): 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2022
Which came first

The chicken or the egg undecided
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) by GreatAxeMan: 4:51pm On Feb 05, 2022
Thank you for exhibiting your stupidity and lack of intelligence in understanding scripture!

God Himself is an Eternal Light which is uncreated and illuminates without the need for the Sun which was created later!

Revelations 21:22 to 23

I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.
The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp.

The fool even went ahead to quote 2 Timothy 3: 16 which states that the Bible is for doctrine, instructions, reproof and corrections. This clearly shows that the Bible was meant to build up a man morally and to make him a better human being.

We don't need fake and nonsense "scientific" miracles like that fake religion which says that the sun sets in a pool of muddy water on earth! grin

AntiChristian:
Light vs Sun & Moon

Keep in mind that:
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) by AntiChristian: 5:11pm On Feb 05, 2022
GreatAxeMan:
Thank you for exhibiting your stupidity and lack of intelligence in understanding scripture!
holy spirit charged knowledge!

God Himself is an Eternal Light which is uncreated and illuminates without the need for the Sun which was created later!

Revelations 21:22 to 23

I did not see a temple in the city, because the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.
The city does not need the sun or the moon to shine on it, for the glory of God gives it light, and the Lamb is its lamp.

The fool even went ahead to quote 2 Timothy 3: 16 which states that the Bible is for doctrine, instructions, reproof and corrections. This clearly shows that the Bible was meant to build up a man morally and to make him a better human being.

We don't need fake and nonsense "scientific" miracles like that fake religion which says that the sun sets in a pool of muddy water on earth! grin

Sorry, you shouldn't have typed anything if you got nothing from the holy spirit. To abuse and post nonsense falsehood is your hobby! My people perish because they lack knowledge!
Watch him bring up his lies on Muslims when he can't answer the question!

2 Likes

Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) by GreatAxeMan: 5:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
grin grin grin

Yes, the Hadith of POOphet MADhaMAD Sex Award Winner (SAW) can only be described as nonsense because the man was a CAPITAL FOOL!!! grin

I, mean, just imagine this type of epic stupidity!!! grin

[img]https://images./6zvhnIQmhQFqKq9qkx2jC9.jpg[/img]

AntiChristian:
holy spirit charged knowledge!

Sorry, you shouldn't have typed anything if you got nothing from the holy spirit. To abuse and post nonsense falsehood is your hobby! My people perish because they lack knowledge!

1 Like

Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) by Truthisunique3: 5:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
Antichristian was waiting for your spin after bursting your confusion
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) by AntiChristian: 5:32pm On Feb 05, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Antichristian was waiting for your spin after bursting your confusion

Quote me in the place you thought i was confused! Answer the question posed here. Keep mute if you can't.
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) by Truthisunique3: 5:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

Quote me in the place you thought i was confused! Answer the question posed here. Keep mute if you can't.
I have answered your question on this same topic

Go and check above, I can't be quoting to avoid lengthy read
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) by AntiChristian: 5:41pm On Feb 05, 2022
Truthisunique3:
You are just naive and empty

Genesis 1:3
And God said, let there be light and there was light

Verse 4
And God saw the light that it was good and God divided the light from the darkness

Verse 5
And God called the light day and the darkness he called night, and the evening and the morning

All this explanation is one piece first telling you he created light and how evening came about.

Having seen Evening and morning, the moon and the sun are just an internal explanation to what control the morning and night

It is not different lights created

You have not reached where God created Sun and Moon (Gen 1:14-19). It was much later after light don settle for ground! grin

Truthisunique3:
I have answered your question on this same topic

Go and check above, I can't be quoting to avoid lengthy read
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) by Truthisunique3: 5:42pm On Feb 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

You have not reached where God created Sun and Moon (Gen 1:14-19). It was much later after light don settle for ground! grin
Sun and Moon are the same light governing the day and night

It is not a different light on it's on

Genesis 1:4
God saw the light that is was good and God divided the light from the darkness

Sun and Moon is what was used to divide it earlier

The later verse is an inner working to how the light came about

If light settle for ground how come their was evening and not complete light all through

Joke on you if you nor get answer to it
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) by AntiChristian: 5:50pm On Feb 05, 2022
Truthisunique3:
Sun and Moon are the same light governing the day and night

It is not a different light on it's on

Genesis 1:4
God saw the light that is was good and God divided the light from the darkness

Sun and Moon is what was used to divide it earlier

The later verse is an inner working to how the light came about

If light settle for ground how come their was evening and not complete light all through

Joke on you
Summary
grin
And God said, let there be light and there was light Genesis 1:3
God made two great lights: the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night Gen 1:16 lipsrsealed
Good night bruv
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) by elated177: 6:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
AntiChristian:
Light vs Sun & Moon

Keep in mind that:

Modified
Sorry i forgot to add that vegetations also came in to existence on the third day before the creation of the Sun!

Antichristian, what kind of influence can you exert on the Sun? Do you know how the Sun functions and how it goes about its business?
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) by advocatejare(m): 7:37pm On Feb 05, 2022
AntiChristian:
Light vs Sun & Moon

Keep in mind that:

Modified

Those quotations are from the Torah that your Allah claimed to have revealed! Are you now questioning your Allah?

“ He has sent down upon you, [O Muhammad], the Book in truth, confirming what was before it. And He revealed the Torah and the Gospel”
-Quran 3:3

Show us the Torah Allah revealed and I’ll show you what you have written above!

1 Like

Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:52pm On Feb 05, 2022
AntiChristian:
Light vs Sun & Moon

.[/color][/b]

Keep in mind that:

Modified

It was because God himself is the source of all things just as your plagiarized Quran teaches and not the sun as the scientists will have us believe. But if you now believe the scientists more than you believe the Quran, I congratulate you for having arrived at that point where you realize the fraudphet was a fraud after all and his book a mere wishful book filled with plagiarism.
I reckon it is much better to be an atheist than to be a Muslim as the world now has one less terrorist to worry about.
Congrats!!
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) by AntiChristian: 9:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

It was because God himself is the source of all things just as your plagiarized Quran teaches and not the sun as the scientists will have us believe. But if you now believe the scientists more than you believe the Quran, I congratulate you for having arrived at that point where you realize the fraudphet was a fraud after all and his book a mere wishful book filled with plagiarism.
I reckon it is much better to be an atheist than to be a Muslim as the world now has one less terrorist to worry about.
Congrats!!

Christianity is equal to abuse! I can't abuse Jesus, you or your God. I am sane!
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

Christianity is equal to abuse! I can't abuse Jesus, you or your God. I am sane!

How is Christianity equal to abuse? And how does it relate to my post.

Seems your head has started vibrating

I suggest you take carmel's urine. Tastes like zobo. Works like magic. So says the fraudphet
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) by AntiChristian: 9:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

How is Christianity equal to abuse? And how does it relate to my post.

Seems your head has started vibrating

I suggest you take carmel's urine. Tastes like zobo. Works like magic. So says the fraudphet

Since you know how it tastes why are you crying?

Get a bucket na!
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:55pm On Feb 05, 2022
AntiChristian:

Since you know how it tastes why are you crying?

Get a bucket na!

Jesus never asked me to drink Carmel's urine. But fraudphet Muhammad asked you to. What are you waiting for? Take a cup and enjoy! Or are you no longer followers of Muhammad?
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) by johnw47: 2:27am On Feb 06, 2022
illicit:
Which came first

The chicken or the egg undecided

the chicken:

genesis 1:20 And God said, Let the waters bring forth abundantly the moving creature that hath life, and fowl that may fly above the earth in the open firmament of heaven. 21 And God created great whales, and every living creature that moveth, which the waters brought forth abundantly, after their kind, and every winged fowl after his kind: and God saw that it was good. 22 And God blessed them, saying, Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and let fowl multiply in the earth. 23 And the evening and the morning were the fifth day.

1 Like

Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) by AntiChristian: 6:17am On Feb 06, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Jesus never asked me to drink Carmel's urine. But fraudphet Muhammad asked you to. What are you waiting for? Take a cup and enjoy! Or are you no longer followers of Muhammad?

Your Lord created light, plants, herbs, shrubs and trees before the Sun and Moon.

How is this possible scientifically? Explain Mr centrifugal/centripetal forces!
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) by Agbegbaorogboye: 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
AntiChristian:

Your Lord created light, plants, herbs, shrubs and trees before the Sun and Moon.

How is this possible scientifically? Explain Mr centrifugal/centripetal forces!

He did. I believe, you don't.

You believe in the scientific explanation while being a Muslim who drinks carmel's urine. I don't.

Now explain to me why I have to explain to you scientifically, what I believe about my God when you can't explain scientifically (which you believe in by the way) why carmel's urine is good for your health according to your fraudphet (Piss be upon him)
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) by AntiChristian: 1:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

He did. I believe, you don't.

You believe in the scientific explanation while being a Muslim who drinks carmel's urine. I don't.

Now explain to me why I have to explain to you scientifically, what I believe about my God when you can't explain scientifically (which you believe in by the way) why carmel's urine is good for your health according to your fraudphet (Piss be upon him)

Every time you guys abuse our Prophet you abuse all your generations cos it really shows your Parents did a whack job bring you up! But that's just how the hypocrites Christians behave as you may be the Sunday school teacher next Sunday preaching morality to kids!

But there has been many scientific researches on Camel urine which you can search! But science is still unable to explain your Bible verses!
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) by Agbegbaorogboye: 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
AntiChristian:

Every time you guys abuse our Prophet you abuse all your generations cos it really shows your Parents did a whack job bring you up! But that's just how the hypocrites Christians behave as you may be the Sunday school teacher next Sunday preaching morality to kids!

But there has been many scientific researches on Camel urine which you can search! But science is still unable to explain your Bible verses!

Your fraudphet is a fraud!

Know this, know peace.

So your parents brought you up well to insult the Holy spirit, which according to the Bible is God's spirit and you think your terrorist generation is a blessed one ba?

Share one of the researches with me pls
And why have you not been drinking it?
Does that mean you believe your fraudphet is right because the scientific research says so or because he was from God?
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) by AntiChristian: 8:34am On Feb 10, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:

Your fraudphet is a fraud!
Your son of God is fake!

Know this, know peace.
As God does not need a son to inherit Him.

So your parents brought you up well to insult the Holy spirit, which according to the Bible is God's spirit and you think your terrorist generation is a blessed one ba?
If Holy Spirit do exist in you Christians, i don't think you'll all be here abusing our prophet and telling brazing lies.

Share one of the researches with me pls
You can search yourself. Shebi you get Holy Spirit.
And why have you not been drinking it?
Drugs are to be used when needed not abused. I do use it when needed.
Does that mean you believe your fraudphet is right because the scientific research says so or because he was from God?
If you call my Prophet a fraud then your son of God is also fake as God needs no son to function! We believe out texts regardless of scientific research and the research is only a plus.
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) by BItt: 9:48am On Feb 10, 2022
AntiChristian:
Light vs Sun & Moon

Unarguably, you can only propose theoretically how the sun or the moon came into being and can't replicate it.

My point is, you can't prove there can't be any form of illumination before the existence of the moon or Sun.
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) by AntiChristian: 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
BItt:

Unarguably, you can only propose theoretically how the sun or the moon came into being and can't replicate it.

My point is, you can't prove there can't be any form of illumination before the existence of the moon or Sun.

The argument is to provide the basis for the light created before the Sun and moon!

Also the vegetations, trees, shrubs and herbs that existed before the Sun!
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) by Dtruthspeaker: 1:54pm On Feb 10, 2022
AntiChristian:

The argument is to provide the basis for the light created before the Sun and moon!

Also the vegetations, trees, shrubs and herbs that existed before the Sun!

Was he there when it was made?
Re: Scientific Errors In The Bible 1 (Which comes first Light or Sun/Moon) by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
AntiChristian:
Your son of God is fake!

As God does not need a son to inherit Him.

If Holy Spirit do exist in you Christians, i don't think you'll all be here abusing our prophet and telling brazing lies.

You can search yourself. Shebi you get Holy Spirit.
Drugs are to be used when needed not abused. I do use it when needed.
If you call my Prophet a fraud then your son of God is also fake as God needs no son to function! We believe out texts regardless of scientific research and the research is only a plus.

Well done oh. God's spokesman. Show us where God said he doesn't need a son to inherit Him. I guess it must be from the book of taqiyyah. Allah be pressed.
You are an antichrist so anything you represent is worthy of more than abused. If you're antichrist you're also anti-Holy spirit so stop making whining like a pig.

Show us a pic of you taking a chilled bottle of it or where you store it in your house. I guess the bolded is another of you fraudphet sanctioned taqiyya.
Well, you seem to think scientific research is the reason you drink camel urine. The WHO has however said it is poisonous and should not be drank by sane humans. Are you among them? Allah be pressed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Salvation Misplaced / Churches Should Be Banned From Mounting Speakers Outside / The Fern And The Bamboo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.