Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. (1109 Views)

Why Can't Guys Date Without Having Sex? / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by Truvelisback(m): 7:10pm On Feb 05, 2022
Good days, Fellas. Not all ladies are expensive or too expensive, date the ones u can afford. Stop chasing these flashy girls or girls whose taste are higher than urs or too higher than urs. Even if u are a bikeman, or u live in a one appartment, or a boy's quarter or u aren't that financially bouyant enough, there are ladies who would still date u, live with u, co-operate with u to ensure ur relationship with her works out. Note: I know that there are materialistic ladies out there but Not all ladies are materialistic. Some just want to be with man of their own and have a happy married life.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by luminouz(m): 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
Bullshiit.

This is why men fall into this godforsaken trap. Why dafuq would you want to 'afford' a woman. It stinks of a level of entitlement and pedestalisation that's sickening. The key is to go for a woman who wants you. Doesn't matter what her tastes are, she will always bend down for an alpha she likes. Her so-called high tastes are for the simps to provide, not a man of worth. Tastes are a man made commodity and trust me,that mudafucker changes with time, seasons and choice. So a so-called high class woman to you, may be some low-income nigga's plaything. It's only a fool who will work his fingers to the bone,only to be able to fund an entitled woman's lifestyle.

I always laugh when male nairalanders say 'hustle o, so you can marry a fine woman or make dem no collect your gf o or some shiit like that' . Money can get you a woman but her loyalty and love(or whatever version of it they claim to profess to you) cannot be bought with money but genuine desire. The only problem is if you are redpilled enough to screen women with genuine desires for you, from the leeches and FFOs orbiting your sphere.

Conclusion: Poverty and inferiority complex have eaten deep into so many Nigerians both men and women, that they view relationships from a monetary perspective and is there a wonder why marriages and relationships are fuqing up these days? A sensible woman would want to work for her money and try not to be a burden while a sane man would aspire to be better for himself and improve his legacy, but it's only in Nigeria that a woman would feel she is doing you a favour by fuqin you and in return expects an iPhone 100, Wigs and Gucci for being your gf, while the men reject legit work to engage in Yahoo plus and rituals to buy Benz just so they can oppress their fellow niggas and carry more big ass bitches. Maybe if men up their game enough, they will realise that dating a woman doesn't revolve around her bills alone.

15 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by MufasaLion: 7:12pm On Feb 05, 2022
You're right, cut your coat according to your cloth.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by Boogyman557: 7:14pm On Feb 05, 2022
Holly Gram cool OP Women No get price 4 MARKET again ooo

DIS GENERATION of GIRLS all na de SAME...

if u like go 4all MUGU!

Na ONLY U go ENTER EXPRESS...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by Magnoliaa(f): 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
I get your point, lol, but this, unwittingly, if I may say, came out commodifying women to me.

Or better put -- dating people with a 'lifestyle' one can afford.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by Raychee(f): 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
Lmao. Observing grin . They will never agree. You're earning 50k and chasing someone using 200k human hair and the latest iphone and she has no job to show for it. Yet you keep lamenting that all women are materialistic. Okay o. Even if you want to go for someone above your league, at least aim for the ones with a visible and verifiable source of income.
For the purpose of this argument, when you start earning 1million and you start looking for a lady earning 200k-1million or even above, no reasonable person would crucify you for that.
Because na you know wetin your eyes see. Lol cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by emmyluizzz: 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
but they say all Nigeria girls are useless

so op what are you saying??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by Truvelisback(m): 7:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
emmyluizzz:
but they say all Nigeria girls are useless

so op what are you saying??
Not all bro, we still have some sensible ones among them.
Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by rickpat(m): 7:25pm On Feb 05, 2022
there's a man/woman for everyone...love shouldn't be stressful...don't chase those that will never run after you,don't settle for those that don't value you or see you as LESS!...A wealthy woman can value a man she loves whether she is richer or not ....some "broke" partners even gives more trouble and heartache...God help us all

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:29pm On Feb 05, 2022
Me my own be say i don commt my hand from anything when concern relationship.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by Truvelisback(m): 7:31pm On Feb 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:
I get your point, lol, but this, unwittingly, if I may say, came out commodifying women to me.

Yes, do u expect a low income earner or a bikeman to date a lady demanding for Brazilian hair or bony hair or whatever they call it? He would rather date a lady that would prefer to even plait didi or thread.
Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by pizzzy(m): 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2022
The key issue is that ladies over value themselves. A lady that sales G/nut for a living would tell you dat a banker(man) is broke. Plus we guys under value ourselves the banker would say to himself that he has to become the bank manager before he can ask the G/nut saler out on a date
Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by Magnoliaa(f): 7:39pm On Feb 05, 2022
luminouz:
Bullshiit.

Why does getting a woman matter to you redpillers and self-professed alphas given all your takes below this part I've quoted?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by luminouz(m): 8:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Why does getting a woman matter to you redpillers and self-professed alphas given all your takes below this part I've quoted?
The post is not for you.

It's for men out there.

No stress me today biko cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2022
luminouz:
The post is not for you.

It's for men out there.

No stress me today biko cheesy

Na kweshion I hask na.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by Truvelisback(m): 8:48pm On Feb 05, 2022
pizzzy:
The key issue is that ladies over value themselves. A lady that sales G/nut for a living would tell you dat a banker(man) is broke. Plus we guys under value ourselves the banker would say to himself that he has to become the bank manager before he can ask the G/nut saler out on a date
Bro, i get u. I don't force myself on ladies, if a lady tries to prove to me that her class is HIGH, i go Change my SCHOOL.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by luminouz(m): 8:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
Magnoliaa:

Na kweshion I hask na.

Aje oshi wink
Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by Cabazieu: 8:58pm On Feb 05, 2022
Yes you right. Find your type, and both of you should grow together

1 Like

Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by luminouz(m): 9:02pm On Feb 05, 2022
pizzzy:
Good point.

The key is to see all women as equals, no matter the so-called class or status. That's what makes you a man,not a simp. A simp would borrow his friend's Benz and iPhone to impress some chick,because he lacks confidence in himself. Going after a woman with all that jazz is a reflection of your own self worth. You feel there is a need to impress with materials things because you, the man, lacks substance(no heart, no will, no guts). I always wonder why a man with a car and a house will be chasing after a girl with slippers, and she would reject him for one toutish nigga like that. Class or status are man made and throughout history, these had never stopped any woman who wanted or desired a man. The story of the Japanese princess who renounced her birthright to marry her ordinary(so to speak) boyfriend, she met in school should tell you what I mean.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by kkins25(m): 2:42am On Feb 06, 2022
Magnoliaa:

No be everybody sabi english like you na!!!
Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by Sammy101111(m): 5:53am On Feb 06, 2022
Lol see the op sha
Even the unglies now a days are interested in money

He no make sense why you go talk say date a lady you can afford
I cant date a lady with my pocket because i no ready to drop 1 naira

If you are a lady once you bill me your level as drop i will no longer fancy you lol

1 Like

Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by Angrygoat: 5:57am On Feb 06, 2022
I have one like that inside our estate,he has been camping one gal 4d last 3 months. His car he can't fix it,hez doing big boy,I juz laff. The yeye gal sef set awon 24yrs,she jus dey chop,dey flex this broke nighi. Car fix of 30k,he no fit do am.but dey run gen steady,dey buy take away,lounge,club shit. A broke g boy

1 Like

Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by Nobody: 6:26am On Feb 06, 2022
luminouz:
Bullshiit.

This is why men fall into this godforsaken trap. Why dafuq would you want to 'afford' a woman. It stinks of a level of entitlement and pedestalisation that's sickening. The key is to go for a woman who wants you. Doesn't matter what her tastes are, she will always bend down for an alpha she likes. Her so-called high tastes are for the simps to provide, not a man of worth. Tastes are a man made commodity and trust me,that mudafucker changes with time, seasons and choice. So a so-called high class woman to you, may be some low-income nigga's plaything. It's only a fool who will work his fingers to the bone,only to be able to fund an entitled woman's lifestyle.

I always laugh when male nairalanders say 'hustle o, so you can marry a fine woman or make dem no collect your gf o or some shiit like that' . Money can get you a woman but her loyalty and love(or whatever version of it they claim to profess to you) cannot be bought with money but genuine desire. The only problem is if you are redpilled enough to screen women with genuine desires for you, from the leeches and FFOs orbiting your sphere.

Conclusion: Poverty and inferiority complex have eaten deep into so many Nigerians both men and women, that they view relationships from a monetary perspective and is there a wonder why marriages and relationships are fuqing up these days? A sensible woman would want to work for her money and try not to be a burden while a sane man would aspire to be better for himself and improve his legacy, but it's only in Nigeria that a woman would feel she is doing you a favour by fuqin you and in return expects an iPhone 100, Wigs and Gucci for being your gf, while the men reject legit work to engage in Yahoo plus and rituals to buy Benz just so they can oppress their fellow niggas and carry more big ass bitches. Maybe if men up their game enough, they will realise that dating a woman doesn't revolve around her bills alone.
Bless you bro
Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by pizzzy(m): 7:56am On Feb 06, 2022
luminouz:

Good point.

The key is to see all women as equals, no matter the so-called class or status. That's what makes you a man,not a simp. A simp would borrow his friend's Benz and iPhone to impress some chick,because he lacks confidence in himself. Going after a woman with all that jazz is a reflection of your own self worth. You feel there is a need to impress with materials things because you, the man, lacks substance(no heart, no will, no guts). I always wonder why a man with a car and a house will be chasing after a girl with slippers, and she would reject him for one toutish nigga like that. Class or status are man made and throughout history, these had never stopped any woman who wanted or desired a man. The story of the Japanese princess who renounced her birthright to marry her ordinary(so to speak) boyfriend, she met in school should tell you what I mean.
i agree with you �
Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
Good days, Fellas. Not all ladies are expensive or too expensive, date the ones u can afford. Stop chasing these flashy girls or girls whose taste are higher than urs or too higher than urs. Even if u are a bikeman, or u live in a one appartment, or a boy's quarter or u aren't that financially bouyant enough, there are ladies who would still date u, live with u, co-operate with u to ensure ur relationship with her works out. Note: I know that there are materialistic ladies out there but Not all ladies are materialistic. Some just want to be with man of their own and have a happy married life.

You see Op eh... this your write-up too make sense seriously. But most men know go understand.
Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by pizzzy(m): 7:58am On Feb 06, 2022
Truvelisback:
Bro, i get u. I don't force myself on ladies, if a lady tries to prove to me that her class is HIGH, i go Change my SCHOOL.
dats the spirit . Dem no dey beg shit to smell

1 Like

Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by Konor: 8:30am On Feb 06, 2022
Even the low level girls too want big boys

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by Magnoliaa(f): 8:31am On Feb 06, 2022
kkins25:
No be everybody sabi english like you na!!!

angry
Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by nokspos: 9:05am On Feb 06, 2022
I disagree with you, sometimes women can push you to double your hustle. the only thing i don't support is giving women monies you can't afford. but if you have to package yourself or work up your standard to measure up then you should. Meanwhile, there a very good ladies, well employed or not employed and with all the good quality and they are not expensive. You just need to measure up either financial wise or futuristic wise

1 Like

Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by Truvelisback(m): 9:25am On Feb 06, 2022
Konor:
Even the low level girls too want big boys
Lol, no be lie sha!!! Funny enough, even the big boys too dey avoid the low level girls. No matter what, u go still find ur level.
Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by Truvelisback(m): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2022
nokspos:
I disagree with you, sometimes women can push you to double your hustle. the only thing i don't support is giving women monies you can't afford. but if you have to package yourself or work up your standard to measure up then you should. Meanwhile, there a very good ladies, well employed or not employed and with all the good quality and they are not expensive. You just need to measure up either financial wise or futuristic wise
Bro, na who no go double him huzzle for this Buhari Govt. Bro, country hard ooo. The cost of living alone ehn! Na hell on its own.
Re: Guys, Date Or Marry Ladies U Can Afford. by nokspos: 12:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
you are right bro , but some women can push you positively to Hussle more... when you are sure she loves you and she accepted everything about you but her parent won't even accept you based on your current situation, all you can do is give your self targets.
quote author=Truvelisback post=109999043] Bro, na who no go double him huzzle for this Buhari Govt. Bro, country hard ooo. The cost of living alone ehn! Na hell on its own.[/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Doesn't Care What People Say, He � Loves Her Just Like She Is... / Thinking Of Going Into Fraud / Why Do People Suddenly Care About Your Love Life Once You Make Money?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.