Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,191 members, 7,818,620 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A ‘romantic Dirty Slap’ Before Proposing Marri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A ‘romantic Dirty Slap’ Before Proposing Marri (539 Views)

Man Surprises His Lover With Gift Of iPhone 8+ Tucked In A Bread (Photos, Video) / Man Give His Girlfriend A Dirty Slap Before Proposing To Her In Abuja / I Tested Her With A Small Slap Before Our Wedding And She Called It Off - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A ‘romantic Dirty Slap’ Before Proposing Marri by Larigist(f): 7:15pm On Feb 05, 2022
There was confusion in a compound as a Nigerian man suddenly gave his girlfriend a hard slap on the face, causing her to hold his shirt firmly and ready for a fight.

To everyone's surprise in the video, he followed it up with a proposal move as he asked the lady to marry him.

���������
https://larigist.com/nigerian-man-causes-stir-in-compound-gives-girlfriend-dirty-slap-in-weird-proposal-video-she-reacts-read-more-nigerian-man-causes-stir-co/

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A ‘romantic Dirty Slap’ Before Proposing Marri by emmyluizzz: 7:16pm On Feb 05, 2022
this is pure madness

1 Like

Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A ‘romantic Dirty Slap’ Before Proposing Marri by okomile(f): 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Never
Domestic violence at d beginning
Mba nu oooo
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A ‘romantic Dirty Slap’ Before Proposing Marri by micfoley: 7:17pm On Feb 05, 2022
Hmmmm.Rough play
Re: Man Surprises His Girlfriend With A ‘romantic Dirty Slap’ Before Proposing Marri by rickpat(m): 7:20pm On Feb 05, 2022
;Dpublic assault for proposal?...quite dumb and disrespectful....well I wish her more slaps ..slap for wedding anniversary...punch for silver jubilee and a casket for golden jubilee..... Lol ;Dpublic assault for proposal?...quite dumb and disrespectful....well I wish her more slaps ..slap for wedding anniversary...punch for silver jubilee and a casket for golden jubilee..... Lol

(1) (Reply)

A New Trend... Be Advised / Lady In Pains After Finding Out Her Boyfriend Of 2yrs Has Been Married For 6yrs / Story Of How I Comitted Sucide, Involving Gambling, Hard Drugs And Fraud Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.