Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property (26335 Views)

Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food / Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) / Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by Boogyman557: 7:03am On Feb 06, 2022
Anndrew:
hmmm..selina tested really do u something
Holly Gram cool

MY Gs abeg make una stop to de sey my SLANGS comes from SELINA TESTED..

I don't WATCH it... I no get TIME to WATCH waiting my street brothers Dem act..

D SLANGS I use is a popular Port Harcourt SLANGS..

it's been der b4 de acted SELINA TESTED..

SELINA TESTED is not up to 3 years Na..

Na Port Harcourt SLANGS I de use.. it gats nothing to do with SELINA TESTED..

just like ERIGGA using WARRI SLANGS to vibe in his music, dat 1 no mean say na him get am.

Abeg if u no be Port Harcourt son or u no grow 4 Port Harcourt, NO come de CAPRISUN me CARELESS..

D SLANGS I use is a popular Port Harcourt SLANGS... it been der 4 many years..

LITE UP my WEED in peace..

WTF MAN
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by 9182736455O1999(m): 7:06am On Feb 06, 2022
ophilly:
Are you OK?
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by FunKiller: 7:11am On Feb 06, 2022
This man has probably been footing all the family bills and expenses including that of that of his now dead wife, all the whole she pockets her money acquiring property and buying vehicles for road.
Why did she hide it from husband, this is wickedness and she is wrong.
Years of betrayal and lying to his face everyday can drive a man crazy, It is not about jealousy or whatnot .
Most women are naturally selfish creatures.
His wife was a Opp and Opps get killed on sight.
Let us see her enjoy the property in hell naw.
Bomboclart ! grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by mechanics(m): 7:25am On Feb 06, 2022
May God deliver us from wicked spouses.
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by faithfull18(f): 7:25am On Feb 06, 2022
Same should be meted out to him.
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by Easylifelomo(m): 7:36am On Feb 06, 2022
Evil Man
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by valentineuwakwe(m): 7:45am On Feb 06, 2022
Jealous and selfish man husband.......enemy within!
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by rayvelez(m): 7:47am On Feb 06, 2022
Though I don’t support jungle justice but mob shud have deal with him.
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by SoapQueen(f): 7:56am On Feb 06, 2022
sheymoni:
Hard working women getting married to a lazy and entitled men will always have a bitter end.

Always. And it's sad.
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by Lekan239(m): 7:58am On Feb 06, 2022
angelfallz:
This is just horrible. He should be in prison.

A marriage is dead, if there are secrets between either the husband or the wife or both of them.

If as a woman you can't let your husband know about something, then you should never had married him in the first place. same applies to the husband
woman will always be woman. Dead marriage or not
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by SoapQueen(f): 7:58am On Feb 06, 2022
FunKiller:
This man has probably been footing all the family bills and expenses including that of that of his now dead wife, all the whole she pockets her money acquiring property and buying vehicles for road.
Years of betrayal and lying to his face everyday can drive a man crazy, It is not about jealousy or whatnot .
Bomboclart ! grin

Read what you wrote and go back to the story. And answer one question, how did you arrive at this conclusion?

From the story;
✓ The father COOKED dinner.
✓ The mother went out and came back (probably from her business or work)
✓ The woman bought a vehicle and some parcels of land.

What did you deduce? That the late wife was probably the breadwinner of the family and the man is a jealous, insecure lazy soul who felt threatened (not betrayed) by his wife's growth.

7 Likes

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by CHoccolaTE: 8:01am On Feb 06, 2022
FunKiller:
Bomboclart ! grin

The woman might have been taking care of the family's expenses while watching the husband lazy about and squander his meager earnings on prostitutes and alcohol so she decided to safeguard her children's future by investing in land for them.
If she had told the useless husband maybe he would have demanded the land and squandered the money as usual.

Men are naturally wicked and violent creatures.

I hope the lazy, jealous bastard and his supporters die a slow painful death wherever they are.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by tonyson010(m): 8:02am On Feb 06, 2022
humans heart harbours wickedness.
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 06, 2022
The woman is dead now. There is absolutely nothing we can do about that on this forum but we can analyze the facts on ground objectively for the purpose of helping our fellow members avert the same fate.

1. Marriage is not a do or die affair. Get a divorce when the the differences become irreconcilable. Walk away with your life. This is not a movie scene. You don't have a spare life somewhere.

2. Stop this madness of buying properties in your name without your partner in the know. This is an act of war in a Marriage/Relationship. Most people will react in the worst possible way imaginable.

3. Stop Marrying people you don't know. Date/Court people for as long as possible before taking a serious decision. Nigerians please take mental health serious. A lot of people you see out there are mad, men and women alike.

4. Educate yourself. Get a book on psychiatry online. It's free. Learn about all the personality trait you should flee from. Stop watching rubbish on Tv and Internet. Feed your brain with information that will save you one day. Stop calling sociopaths and psychopaths my love. They need Therapy and not your love.

Always remember "You can't fix broken people. A human is not a Tv set. Stop tolerating toxic people. This behavior have killed millions. You are not special, you could get killed too"

2 Likes

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by Jaqenhghar: 8:13am On Feb 06, 2022
BuyAndSellStuff:
Are you sure he is not a Nairalander cuz I've seen a thread complaining about this issue before

He must be one of those "redpillers" we often see here. Na this kind story dey sweet them. He is an icon to them

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by frozen70(f): 8:26am On Feb 06, 2022
Jumbojnr:
Lazy and jealous husband

You have said it all

2 Likes

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by GindoX(m): 8:27am On Feb 06, 2022
Hisbah21:
he must be a beast..he deserve a painful death

But why will she purchase property unknown to her husband and even registered in her name alone.. this story no clear, there's something they are not telling us... Abeg RIP to the dead. Ma eat indomie this morning
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by shiwex: 8:40am On Feb 06, 2022
Not Condoning what he did but if you are in a relationship why would you secretly be buying a house in your name without the other partner knowing about it. Thisis all the rubbish women do , thinking they can outsmart their husband. Make you spend all your own money paying bills etc while they save up their own money for personal gains.....not acceptable.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by Ladycewhy(f): 8:42am On Feb 06, 2022
Seems two psychopaths found a bond on this thread. shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by DKM123: 8:43am On Feb 06, 2022
Evil bastards everywhere in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by digitalgeorgy(m): 8:50am On Feb 06, 2022
God help us
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by altteemy: 8:52am On Feb 06, 2022
There is a reason people like Toks2008 'seem' to encourage divorce or separation of irretrievably broken down relationships.

Around 50% of homicides of US female victims are committed by a loved one. Though in love, the cousin hate, is just around the corner.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/07/homicides-women/534306/

If there are early signs of violence, it is better to pull out on time before it gets aggravated.

Better alive and unmarried than living on borrowed time in the name of "I want to bear Mr or Mrs".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by Weathered: 8:54am On Feb 06, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

which kind useless MANCHI of a HUSBAND b dat...

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to BLAST em left leg wit my old KALA then use my new KALA BLAST em right leg..

which kind NONSENSE b dis...

INFACT I go make sure sey I BLAST em BLOKOS from d left angle side so dat em BLOKOS go SCATTER WELL WELL..

which kind RUBBISH b dat..

If POSSIBLE BLAST BLAST em left YANNSH SCATTER..

PUT PUT AM WOTOWOTO 4 em BODY..

make d BULLET CLAP CLAP 4 em BODY..

SHOOT SHOOT INTOTO..

BLAST BLAST on sight...

WTF MAN
psychopathic fool!

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by Rayscell: 9:21am On Feb 06, 2022
Kabongo1:
Two wrongs don't make it right.

What was the motivation behind hiding her investments? Was the man not feeding the family and taking care of bills?
He shouldn't have gone this route.

Everywoman will hide her property for an irresponsible man. Though the decision has cost her life.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by sirqeeboi(m): 9:30am On Feb 06, 2022
Kabongo1:
Two wrongs don't make it right.

What was the motivation behind hiding her investments? Was the man not feeding the family and taking care of bills?
He shouldn't have gone this route.

Even if she hides the investment from him who will later inherits all the investments? Probably their daughter.
What is wrong with some men...
Most men are foolish and idiot who can't take of their families...have seen many families where the women takes care the financial burden the most.
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 06, 2022
GindoX:

But why will she purchase property unknown to her husband and even registered in her name alone.. this story no clear, there's something they are not telling us... Abeg RIP to the dead. Ma eat indomie this morning

so just because of that she deserve to set ablaze?
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by BigBashiru: 9:49am On Feb 06, 2022
Jumbojnr:
Lazy and jealous husband

I don't think so. She most likely refused to bring money to use in running the house telling the husband she doesn't hv money only to go and buy property. The woman deserves what she got and hopefully this serves as a deterrence to other selfish psychopathic women.
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by LIONSABRE(m): 9:49am On Feb 06, 2022
please, let's be mindful of the advice we give on this platform. whether you believe the story or not.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by Boogyman557: 9:50am On Feb 06, 2022
Weathered:
psychopathic fool!
Holly Gram cool

thanks man.. I have been waiting 4 ur comment man.. JAH bless man..

WTF MAN
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by BigBashiru: 9:50am On Feb 06, 2022
Hisbah21:

so just because of that she deserve to set ablaze?

Yes. Because stress of trying to raise money to run the family would have also killed the man. The stress is manifest in the action the man took against the woman. Read my immediate last comment too
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by BigBashiru: 9:52am On Feb 06, 2022
LIONSABRE:
please, let's be mindful of the advice we give on this platform. whether you believe the story or not.

The woman deserves what she got and hopefully it serves as a deterrent to other females. Read my last two comments on this page.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Use Juju To Rob Traders In Lagos Markets —Robbery Suspects (Pictured) / Suspected Cultists Kill 2 Young Men In Anambra (Graphic Photo) / 'I Defiled My Two-year-old Stepdaughter Thinking She Was My Wife’- Man Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.