Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,595 members, 7,816,474 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property (26357 Views)

Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ogun For Washing His Clothes Instead Of Giving Him Food / Assassins Set CBN Staff, Wife Ablaze In Ogun, Kidnap Son, Maid (pix) / Jealous Man Sets His Ex Wife Ablaze In Adamawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by ndo1: 4:06am On Feb 06, 2022
Afonja and envy.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by Alusiizizi(m): 4:25am On Feb 06, 2022
The man didn't do anything wrong. I would have done worse.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by Alusiizizi(m): 4:26am On Feb 06, 2022
9182736455O1999:
WTF!
They should sentence the man to death by Roasting

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by Alusiizizi(m): 4:26am On Feb 06, 2022
Hisbah21:
he must be a beast..he deserve a painful death

kingphilip:
Na woaw o.

Wey him for happy for her.

Some men sha. If she were lavishing the money, would he have praised her?

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by Alusiizizi(m): 4:28am On Feb 06, 2022
Fiscus105:
What would kill me don't let me like it & what I would like don't let it kill me my God.

.........the day the woman took decision to marry this animal if anybody told her not to marry him, she would have said I love him so much, that he/she is prophet of doom and that parents should allow their children to marry who they love.

........after few years this is the end result .....

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by Alusiizizi(m): 4:29am On Feb 06, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
so your judgement is killing her is the right thing to do?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by ophilly: 4:42am On Feb 06, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Are you OK?

7 Likes

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by Alusiizizi(m): 4:53am On Feb 06, 2022
ophilly:

Are you OK?

Yes, I'm quite fine thank you.
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by SOFTENGR: 4:57am On Feb 06, 2022
He should be sentenced to death by public beating.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by SOFTENGR: 4:58am On Feb 06, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Another murderer spotted.

7 Likes

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by favour32(m): 5:06am On Feb 06, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

which kind useless MANCHI of a HUSBAND b dat...

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to BLAST em left leg wit my old KALA then use my new KALA BLAST em right leg..

which kind NONSENSE b dis...

INFACT I go make sure sey I BLAST em BLOKOS from d left angle side so dat em BLOKOS go SCATTER WELL WELL..

which kind RUBBISH b dat..

If POSSIBLE BLAST BLAST em left YANNSH SCATTER..

PUT PUT AM WOTOWOTO 4 em BODY..

make d BULLET CLAP CLAP 4 em BODY..

SHOOT SHOOT INTOTO..

BLAST BLAST on sight...

WTF MAN

Perhaps,an ardent supporter of violence and derives joy to inflict injuries to others.
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:10am On Feb 06, 2022
Alusiizizi:

you are a beast.

7 Likes

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by Lindodo20: 5:18am On Feb 06, 2022

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by sheymoni(m): 5:38am On Feb 06, 2022
Hard working women getting married to a lazy and entitled men will always have a bitter end.

5 Likes

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by sheymoni(m): 5:42am On Feb 06, 2022
Alusiizizi:

How can we tag the security agents? This is another potential wife beater who is likely to graduate to kidnapper or bandit

2 Likes

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by Jazzlite: 5:52am On Feb 06, 2022
sheymoni:

How can we tag the security agents? This is another potential wife beater who is likely to graduate to kidnapper or bandit

07061957573 his phone details
emxlaboratories@gmail.com his email.
The Internet not anonymous.

4 Likes

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by yusluvad(m): 5:52am On Feb 06, 2022
The woman ought to have backed out of that marriage long ago. That man is evil...

2 Likes

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by samwillyco1(m): 6:01am On Feb 06, 2022
Hmmmm

If story is true then the man is evil
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by Onyiiobi7735(m): 6:06am On Feb 06, 2022
angelfallz:
This is just horrible. He should be in prison.

A marriage is dead, if there are secrets between either the husband or the wife or both of them.

If as a woman you can't let your husband know about something, then you should never had married him in the first place. same applies to the husband
That's the truth.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by Boogyman557: 6:16am On Feb 06, 2022
favour32:

Perhaps,an ardent supporter of violence and derives joy to inflict injuries to others.
Holly Gram cool

Na only BAD MANCHIS I de BLAST my KALA..

SAME as police de BLAST BAD MANCHIS...

Na d COMMUNITY and useless CUNTREE I de help..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by digitalgeorgy(m): 6:27am On Feb 06, 2022
https://www.nairaland.com/6972659/wife-wanted-commit-suicide-because#109975925

https://www.nairaland.com/6756674/wife-ungrateful.

check this stories..

Don't they link to what we have here?

please, let's be mindful of the advice we give on this platform. whether you believe the story is real or not..

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by onojaford(m): 6:31am On Feb 06, 2022
He has don well. Malicious women deserves malignant partners. Now go and quote me in Merriam Webster dictionary.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by Alusiizizi(m): 6:32am On Feb 06, 2022
Jazzlite:

07061957573 his phone details
emxlaboratories@gmail.com his email.
The Internet not anonymous.

Wow, that took you like 2 hours to find? Retard.

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by onojaford(m): 6:33am On Feb 06, 2022
Alusiizizi:

But what could be worse than setting her ablaze. Please teach me!

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by kingthreat(m): 6:34am On Feb 06, 2022
Man could probably have been providing for her needs and making sacrifices for the love of his wife. While she saves her money to acquire property for herself. That is betrayal. It hurts. But definitely not a reason to do the evil he did.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by Alusiizizi(m): 6:37am On Feb 06, 2022
onojaford:
But what could be worse than setting her ablaze. Please teach me!

Death by fire looks much more horrific than it actually is and in most cases the actual cause of death is smoke inhalation. Only when the fires are set skillfully is the dying process painful and enduring.
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by onojaford(m): 6:38am On Feb 06, 2022
Lack of character has killed many people and will still kill more. It's bad to do half-hearted mischief. It kills. Why not divorce a man you don't trust? Instead you are living with him and buying properties secretly and you expect that your toxic partner won't find out.

It's no surprise than villains tend to live longer. This is because we are aware of all the evils we are going to do. It is decided. And we go miles to accomplish it without mixing it with fairness or kindness. That is character. Though a bad character. Unlike the double minded folks. The husband is a low-functioning villain though... But he tried his best.
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by Anndrew(m): 6:44am On Feb 06, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

which kind useless MANCHI of a HUSBAND b dat...

I SWEAR DOWN

Na to BLAST em left leg wit my old KALA then use my new KALA BLAST em right leg..

which kind NONSENSE b dis...

INFACT I go make sure sey I BLAST em BLOKOS from d left angle side so dat em BLOKOS go SCATTER WELL WELL..

which kind RUBBISH b dat..

If POSSIBLE BLAST BLAST em left YANNSH SCATTER..

PUT PUT AM WOTOWOTO 4 em BODY..

make d BULLET CLAP CLAP 4 em BODY..

SHOOT SHOOT INTOTO..

BLAST BLAST on sight...

WTF MAN
hmmm..selina tested really do u something

1 Like

Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by Slurity(m): 6:46am On Feb 06, 2022
Evil husband and wicked wife. They are both not fit for humanity.
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by onojaford(m): 6:46am On Feb 06, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Death by fire looks much more horrific than it actually is and in most cases the actual cause of death is smoke inhalation. Only when the fires are set skillfully is the dying process painful and enduring.
So what should have been the ideal way to painfully exterminate her within a not-so-long period of time?

P.S: I seriously think death is not the ideal way to punish an enemy. I would choose severe mutilation of core body parts so that while they heal from the injury, they will live in terror of what I have done to them. They will also realize that hell is here on earth, and that the devil is human (a lesson which we all need). Perhaps, someone can experience severe agony only when alive
Re: Man Sets Wife Ablaze In Ondo After He Discovered She Secretly Bought Property by Tzar(m): 6:47am On Feb 06, 2022
Stupid and jealous husband! Why would you go to that lenght to express your anger and displeasure?!
I know it is very sad and disappointing to realize your wife was hiding money from you while you struggled to fund the family month in month out. Especially if she was the demanding type & you had to sacrifice so much to make her financially stable and happy.
I know, because similar thing happened to me & I just added it to many other reasons to divorce her selfish, wicked and lazy ass.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"My AK-47 And Pistol Are For Protection", Says Herdsman / My Dad Is Very Stingy - Mapoly Undergraduate Who Stole Dad's Severance Pay / Police Arrest Baby Factory Owner In Cross River, Rescue Pregnant Women, Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.