Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,116 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) (36472 Views)

Mr. Jollof Pours Encomium On Wizkid / Shola Ogudu Celebrates Her 27th Birthday, Pours Encomium On Son, Boluwatife / Tonto Dikeh Pours Encomium On Son As He Turns 23 Months Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) by integrity16(m): 2:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
Hmm,no money no honey.
Re: Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) by YorubaIsCursed1: 2:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
Yoruba ladies and babymama self angry cry

5 Likes

Re: Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
In Nigeria, Ego bu Nwoke

Even if you be slowpoke grin grin

1 Like

Re: Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) by TheKingsmann(m): 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
Very true! This girls worse sin is fu**ing a degenerate...

But niggas... They butcher human beings for money...
U re really weird, so u kept dis graphic picture in ur phone? undecided shocked

1 Like

Re: Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
freshkpomo:
Where I come from we don't know baby mama..... here is what we know.. The girl when carry belle,or that girl when portable give belle!! tongue

Take down that photo you forking psycho..... I can't take a stare at that photo,now imagine if a family or relative is here on Nairaland!! Your are cruel and unremorseful! angry
The Nigerian men who killed her are cruel and unremorseful.. Not me... The family knows that...

Look at what they did to a beautiful, young girl... Look at it so you and your folks can make an effort to change Nigeria...

Don't sweep her under the carpet like she doesn't matter because you're too weak to see the truth!

This is how so many women in Nigeria end up... Slaughtered...

2 Likes

Re: Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) by CondemnBattery(f): 2:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
Going far is only known by God Almighty.
That said, even though Im not a fan of uncooked music, I can tell you he has better songs than Zazu abi na zuzu!

Also don't forget that in Nigeria, the average youth don't really care much about good music, like some of us.
I have never played zazu, and I can't seem to understand how that song became a trending song
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked
Please how many songs does this guy has?
It's obvious that this guy ventured into music because of women and clout chasing.

I doubt this guy will go far in music with this his behavioral womanizing and clout chasing escapade.

1 Like

Re: Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) by Cantonese: 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Women sef.

Now now she don collect her copy as baby mama.

Jagbajantis intete!
Re: Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Emu4life:
Who be dz
Will you stop posting such gory image on the platform?
It happened... Can't bear to see it? undecided

It's not fiction sweetheart... Unless we see this, accept it.. there would never be a change!

1 Like

Re: Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 06, 2022
TheKingsmann:
U re really weird, so u kept dis graphic picture in ur phone? undecided shocked
And a couple others...

With the way things are... That could be me... Or my sister or my mum... Or my cousins... Etc...

It's frightening...

And I've seen worse things...
Re: Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) by CondemnBattery(f): 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
The headline says "Baby mama" meaning she's being with him for long. I doubt she's a goal digger
greatman247:
If he goes broke now this girl go change stories
Re: Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 2:40pm On Feb 06, 2022
This is the problem with social media, everything now na news

Who is 'Portable' sef? is he a footballer or lagos Tout?
Re: Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
blinking001:
Baby mamarism is the future. Men are gradually getting wiser and are boycotting marriage in large numbers.

No time, bro. You're undoubtedly on point....

No time for marriage shiit, just put prick in one fine babe toto and give am Belle make she born fine children for you, no marriage shiit, no commitment, just be taking care of the mother and give the children the best life a father can give.

I hail u, bro.
Re: Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) by Enny2013(f): 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2022
D power of money n fame.women love dese.
Re: Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) by Oddfinder: 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2022
youngreezy:
Where she been dey wen dem catch am dey beat am say em thief?!!!my niggas in the house,if una like make una no dey successful for this life na sorry be una name
Omo bit she stil give am better nack na
Re: Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) by derecho(m): 2:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
blinking001:
Baby mamarism is the future. Men are gradually getting wiser and are boycotting marriage in large numbers.
No wise man does babymama aka foolish girls...Wise men marry responsible women not cheapgirls for the sake of their children.
Re: Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) by ImoleNaija: 2:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
Very true! This girl's worse sin is fu**ing a degenerate...

Bit**es are angels compared to your kind...

Remove that pic, abeg. It's heartbreaking.
Re: Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) by yinkeys(m): 2:59pm On Feb 06, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked
It's obvious that this guy ventured into music because of women and clout chasing.

I doubt this guy will go far in music with this his behavioral womanizing and clout chasing escapade.
Terry G 2.0
Re: Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) by yinkeys(m): 3:02pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
Very true! This girl's worse sin is fu**ing a degenerate...

Bit**es are angels compared to your kind...
I saw 2 videos recently
A woman selling human parts as meat in anambra
Another cult lady using machete to commence the killing of another woman amidst cult men.

It’s a character flaw
Not gender.
Evil is evil
There are women who commit murder too
Re: Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 06, 2022
yinkeys:

I saw 2 videos recently
Another cult lady using machete to commence the killing of another woman amidst cult men.

It’s a character flaw
Not gender.
Evil is evil
Compare to men who commit over 80% of all violent crimes? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) by mrcrabs(m): 3:13pm On Feb 06, 2022
Make this guy try dye him hair black, this him hair no just make at all
Re: Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) by yinkeys(m): 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
Datboredberry:
Compare to men who commit over 80% of all violent crimes? undecided
What are you typing sef.
Compared to women who die in wars, do hazardous jobs for a living
Risk their lives in ensuring the country’s infrastructure is running.
Risk their lives to feed their families etc
How many men die trying to fix electrical and other national issues.
A ton of women manipulate men to murder other people if you don’t know.

Recently Ned Nwoko’s wife used her influence to get someone she was quarreling with arrested.
You think evil is committed only by one gender.
Very funny narrative
Women aren’t physically stronger so they use other means
Re: Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) by calcal: 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2022
Portable is a Ph.D. holder in music, his works are being studied in Nigerian Universities. he made history.

He has classmates unlike the like of Tinubu without schoolmates talkless of classmates.
Re: Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
CondemnBattery:
Going far is only known by God Almighty.
That said, even though Im not a fan of uncooked music, I can tell you he has better songs than Zazu abi na zuzu!

Also don't forget that in Nigeria, the average youth don't really care much about good music, like some of us.
I have never played zazu, and I can't seem to understand how that song became a trending song

I couldn't agree more.
Re: Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) by UncleKoboko334: 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2022
I love the way you can earn point on the forum
MrMurdah15: The site is a good alternative to Nairaland

Re: Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) by Onyeziokwu(m): 3:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Director of vision, we don hear. Naija and over sabi, are you his God?
Re: Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) by SaturnNick(m): 3:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
But this portable na musician abi movie actor
Re: Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) by Midas01: 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
She's proving to you that your kind are the devil's we have on earth doing the unthinkable for money and even murdering their parents. God forbid.
freshkpomo:
Where I come from we don't know baby mama..... here is what we know.. The girl when carry belle,or that girl when portable give belle!! tongue

Take down that photo you forking psycho..... I can't take a stare at that photo,now imagine if a family or relative is here on Nairaland!! Your are cruel and unremorseful! angry

1 Like

Re: Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) by armadeo(m): 3:44pm On Feb 06, 2022
Clowns everywhere
Re: Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 06, 2022
yinkeys:

What are you typing sef.
Compared to women who die in wars, do hazardous jobs for a living
Risk their lives in ensuring the country’s infrastructure is running.
Risk their lives to feed their families etc
How many men die trying to fix electrical and other national issues.
A ton of women manipulate men to murder other people if you don’t know.

Recently Ned Nwoko’s wife used her influence to get someone she was quarreling with arrested.
You think evil is committed only by one gender.
Very funny narrative
Women aren’t physically stronger so they use other means
The wars men started? undecided

"A ton of women manipulate men..." Say something that makes sense... You can only mention Ned... undecided

In any given society, men commit the most violent crimes... Stats support my argument...
Re: Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:52pm On Feb 06, 2022
youngreezy:
Where she been dey wen dem catch am dey beat am say em thief?!!!my niggas in the house,if una like make una no dey successful for this life na sorry be una name

are you currently successful dummy?

pray for Grace and stop yarning dust
Re: Portable’s Baby Mama Showers Encomium On Him (Video) by Corroro: 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2022
yinkeys:

I saw 2 videos recently

It’s a character flaw
Not gender.
Evil is evil
facts, this is just what it is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2face And Annie Idibia In Makurdi To Support Flood Victims At IDP Camp (Photos) / Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) / Read Toke Makinwa's 'On Becoming' Book: Why Maje Didn't Get Her Pregnant & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.