Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,640 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun (13498 Views)

Salam Ayodeji Wanted By Police For Threatening Traditionalists In Kwara / Deborah Samuel's Killers Are Being Held In A Correctional Center - Police / Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by SOFTENGR: 4:50am On Feb 06, 2022
Diligent1:
In my village, traditionalists don't name their children by their traditional name anymore, they named their children with Muslim names when the children commit crime, people will say the Muslims have come again.
Are they not muslims?

5 Likes

Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by Doyou2019: 5:12am On Feb 06, 2022
Brendaniel:
This is where I blame governors, a problem is persistent in your state and you just look away like it is nothing, what happened to sensitization programs and extra curricular activities in school to show the younger ones the dangers of these problems...

The Governor is a lameduck; so are the other 35 doing basically nothing around the Federation.
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by mastertek: 5:23am On Feb 06, 2022
What is the difference between imam, Alfa & babalawo, absolutely nothing.

99% of Yoruba Muslim do juju, and it's a normal thing,

I remember then when we were very young, any young Yoruba boy that went to Islamic study know as (ile kewu) and graduated, also come out with bragging right, of how he can do a different diabolic things, including ring such as touch & follow ring, touch & fall down ring and Soo on.

I think all this evil things is inside quran, you will begin to fear them then, your mate you can beat in physical fighting will become terror when he came out frpm that Islamic studies.

Even before now, anytime I see Muslim Alfa, my eye is seeing babalawo,

Any barbing salon I know is own by Muslim, I run from there, they have deep knowledge on how to use people glory through any human part, even our hair.

Fear Yoruba Muslim, this thing has been happening in Yoruba land for very long time, I am very happy now it's now giving attention.

Note: I am Yoruba too, also come from Muslim background, but I don't support nonsense.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by Tess24: 5:32am On Feb 06, 2022
bankyblue:
But come to think of it, the man is right, but on the other hand...who they conjure the stuff for them?

Idolators..... So it's equal

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by toyinid78: 5:34am On Feb 06, 2022
haakeem2:
The name of our religion is islam not muslim.

Like the guy below me said killing has no religion.
he said Muslims and Christians , that is the title for u people , Muslims practice islam , christians practice Christianity , he was not bothered about the Islamic virtues , he was telling the world that those behind it are either both n not his religion, Everything should not be a war after all God didn't create nigeria as a devil's country mad made Saudi holy land

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:43am On Feb 06, 2022
ruggedboych:
Count Christians out, is obvious Muslims and traditionalist are responsible for the skull mining, the yolloba Christians are peace loving and can't even hurt a fly
Lol,! So they are saying all traditionalists are saints.
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by Onyiiobi7735(m): 5:45am On Feb 06, 2022
Fiscus105:
Who are the babalawo that are doing the concortion and chant for them?

That's just the problem of Nigerian, instead to purge out the bad egg they would be shifting blames.
Blame game is what we do best,but are those fools claiming that all traditionalists are saints?
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:10am On Feb 06, 2022
Inotherwords Traditionalists are the ones that give them the items and materials needed to prepare to rituals

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by danngnews: 6:10am On Feb 06, 2022
ruggedboych:
Omenakalives you no de see this kind topic comment undecided

He is looking for ipob and igbos thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by adenigga(m): 6:12am On Feb 06, 2022
mastertek:

I remember then when we were very young, any young Yoruba boy that went to Islamic study know as (ile kewu) and graduated, also come out with bragging right, of how he can do a different diabolic things, including ring such as touch & follow ring, touch & fall down ring and Soo on.

I think all this evil things is inside quran, you will begin to fear them then, your mate you can beat in physical fighting will become terror when he came out frpm that Islamic studies.

Any barbing salon I know is own by Muslim, I run from there, they have deep knowledge on how to use people glory through any human part, even our hair.

Fear Yoruba Muslim, this thing has been happening in Yoruba land for very long time, I am very happy now it's now giving attention.

Note: I am Yoruba too, also come from Muslim background, but I don't support nonsense.
You're on point........

3 Likes

Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by seeker121(m): 6:16am On Feb 06, 2022
Our governor is a pushover with no idea on governance.
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by HonestFriend: 6:21am On Feb 06, 2022
naija4life247:

Yes, very thin line between stupidity and madness. I don't know which of the two you are suffering from. Several of your Pastors have been arrested for burying charms ned human organs in your Churches in order to draw multitude customers. How many times have your read of charms being buried in Mosques to draw multitude worshippers?

Now there is no difference between u n d person u quoted, because a fool will drag u to his/her level n defeated u..

U don Bleep up..
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by seeker121(m): 6:22am On Feb 06, 2022
Keep living in self delusion your hatred for Islam cannot stop pple practicing it.Keep pretending you don't see christians doing evils too,evil has no religion and the trend would continue till eternity.
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by phemmyfour: 6:35am On Feb 06, 2022
haakeem2:

Doesn't change the fact that they dominated ritual killings in SW

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by ntyce(m): 6:55am On Feb 06, 2022
mastertek:

You're not Yoruba, you're a mad man.
If you've noticed all these in Muslims then I must say it runs within your family and surely it's in you.

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by Cantonese: 7:01am On Feb 06, 2022
tollyboy5:
So true. You will never hear names like ifagbemi involve in money rituals.

And how many people bear the name Ifagbemi anymore?

Spades must be called by their names.
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by statesman6: 7:06am On Feb 06, 2022
naija4life247:

Yes, very thin line between stupidity and madness. I don't know which of the two you are suffering from. Several of your Pastors have been arrested for burying charms ned human organs in your Churches in order to draw multitude customers. How many times have your read of charms being buried in Mosques to draw multitude worshippers?
Christians are hypocrites from onset. They always have something to say to defend their religion but if u read d history of christian from Jerusalem to Rome, to England. They are d greatest hypocrites of all time that's why they have millions factions in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by Cantonese: 7:07am On Feb 06, 2022
mastertek:

Hmmmmmm.
This is quite deep.

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by Westernequinox: 7:15am On Feb 06, 2022
This is man fallen nature at work, Greed births corruption, Greed births fraud, Greed births killings, it was greed that birthed the class system, then segregation came in the form of pride.
...But

Truly men of low birth are nothing, and men of high position are not what they seem; if they are put in the scales together they are less than a breath.
Psalm 62:9
And both the ones that seem intellectual right, Death would harvest all.
Jesus is the ressurection and the life.

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by drololaaof: 7:26am On Feb 06, 2022
haakeem2:

But you people enjoy killing of non muslims as a passport to go to aljana

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by FireUpNow(m): 7:33am On Feb 06, 2022
Above all they are Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by Dmeji4444(m): 7:36am On Feb 06, 2022
tollyboy5:

Ask for the Muslims or the Christians Surname;
Its full of Ifagbemi, Oguntola and all
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by Gbadespet(m): 7:43am On Feb 06, 2022
ruggedboych:
Count Christians out, is obvious Muslims and traditionalist are responsible for the skull mining, the yolloba Christians are peace loving and can't even hurt a fly

Ode
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:44am On Feb 06, 2022
techWriter3:

In a broad context, evil has no religion.
Noooo! You must continue writing upsidedan.

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:50am On Feb 06, 2022
bankyblue:
But come to think of it, the man is right, but in the other hand...who they konju the stuff for them?
What the man means is that Yoruba Christians and Yoruba mooslims have infiltrated the juju work and that they are charlatans who don't observe the rules of the game that thou shall not kill.

Thou shall not kill is a rule for all religions of the world.

But do they observe it? The Ogun traditionally worshippers should go and sit down.
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by Elliotwaveforec: 7:50am On Feb 06, 2022
Before nko? Ritualists are mainly Muslims and Christians.
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by KingsleyIsrael: 7:51am On Feb 06, 2022
dnt be confused followers of islam are called muslims followers of christianity is christians
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by Elliotwaveforec: 7:52am On Feb 06, 2022
tollyboy5:
You can't hear Fashola but Wasiu and Peter.
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by Starcy(m): 7:52am On Feb 06, 2022
A friend of a thief is a thief. U helping them to do d ritual processing mean u are d backbone of d killimg

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:56am On Feb 06, 2022
mastertek:

This is very correct. But do you know that with very deep understanding of christian spirituality, you can accomplish all these things too.

That's why when some pastors attain a higher level spiritual plane above their worshippers,they will start boasting. And then suddenly the powers leave them. And then you see them exploring other means that can quickly bring back their powers rather than waiting patiently on the Lord.
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by xynerise: 7:58am On Feb 06, 2022
tollyboy5:

Muslims and Christians kill for ritual but traditionalist help them carry it out. Las las it involves everyone
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:58am On Feb 06, 2022
Elliotwaveforec:

You can't hear Fashola but Wasiu and Peter.
You can't here ifakile but moshood and Femi grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate To Fast-Track Passage Of New Minimum Wage Bill / N1.5bn Fraud: EFCC To Arraign Fani-kayode, Ex-minister For N1.5bn Fraud / Enugu Collapsed Bridge: Work Commences, As Gov Mbah, Umahi Inspect Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.