Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun (13501 Views)

Salam Ayodeji Wanted By Police For Threatening Traditionalists In Kwara / Deborah Samuel's Killers Are Being Held In A Correctional Center - Police / Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by Nicenixon: 7:59am On Feb 06, 2022
statesman6:

Christians are hypocrites from onset. They always have something to say to defend their religion but if u read d history of christian from Jerusalem to Rome, to England. They are d greatest hypocrites of all time that's why they have millions factions in the world.
so it is Muslims that doesn't have faction, lol, you need to go out more.

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by 12Monkeys: 7:59am On Feb 06, 2022
haakeem2:
The name of our religion is islam not muslim.

Like the guy below me said killing has no religion.

And Islam means total submission in Arabic .

A medieval Jewish cult designed by Jews for Arabians towards making Arabs Shabbat goys.

Mohammed's mother was Jewish. His first wife was a Jewish merchant and he had two jewish women as his favorites, the nymph Aisha (whose father Abu Bakr was Jewish). The other jewish wife was Safiyyah bint Huyayy who he took from his nephew, Mohammed Ali.

Mohammed also frequented Jerusalem for business and had many jewish contacts there. He was then invited by the Jewish tribe in Medina to rule over them.

Mohammed was and remains a Jew.
OK2NVME:
HISTORY OF PALESTINE
614-1096 C.E.
From the Accession of the Mahomedans to that of the Europeans.
By Rabbi Joseph Schwarz, 1850

Rabbi Shallum, son of the then Resh Gelutha, in Babel, aka Abu Bachr al Chaliva al Zadik.

Abu Bakr, became the first Caliph, and was in fact son of the then Resh Gelutha, in Babel, who perceiving a dreadful predicament, sent Rabbi Shallum to Mahomed, and told him to offer his submission, friendship, and services, and endeavor to enter with him into a friendly compact. Mahomed accepted Rabbi Shallum’s proposition with pleasure, conceived a great affection for him, and took his daughter, Aisha, a handsome young child, for wife; he made him also a general in his army, and gave him the name of Abu Bachr al Chaliva al Zadik, literally:

The father of the maiden, the descendant of the righteous; this means, that of all his wives, who were either widows or divorced women, this one was the only one who had never been married before, and then she was the granddaughter of the celebrated chief of the captivity; therefore, the descendant of the righteous.

This occurrence induced Mahomed to give up his terrible intention to destroy the Jews in his country, and thus did Rabbi Shallum save his people.

Sage Al-Suyuti relates a description of Abu Bakr: "He was a man with fair skin, thin, emaciated, with a sparse beard, a slightly hunched frame, sunken eyes and protruding forehead, and the bases of his fingers were hairless." He was the foremost genealogist of the Quraysh and the best of them at interpreting dreams after the Prophet. His caliphate lasted two years and three months in which he opened up the lands of Syria and Iraq for the Muslims, suppressed apostasy among the Arab tribes, and fought the pseudo-Prophets al-Aswad al-`Ansi.

Jews created Islam and control it.

3 Likes

Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:00am On Feb 06, 2022
Dmeji4444:

Ask for the Muslims or the Christians Surname;
Its full of Ifagbemi, Oguntola and all
You fell for the sarcasm. cheesy
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by Sheriman(m): 8:08am On Feb 06, 2022
12Monkeys:

And Islam means total submission in Arabic .

A medieval Jewish cult designed by Jews for Arabians towards making Arabs Shabbat goys.

Mohammed's mother was Jewish. His first wife was a Jewish merchant and he had two jewish women as his favorites, the nymph Aisha (whose father Abu Bakr was Jewish). The other jewish wife was Safiyyah bint Huyayy who he took from his nephew, Mohammed Ali.

Mohammed also frequented Jerusalem for business and had many jewish contacts there. He was then invited by the Jewish tribe in Medina to rule over them.

Mohammed was and remains a Jew.

You are very wrong sir!!!
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:24am On Feb 06, 2022
naija4life247:

Yes, very thin line between stupidity and madness. I don't know which of the two you are suffering from. Several of your Pastors have been arrested for burying charms ned human organs in your Churches in order to draw multitude customers. How many times have your read of charms being buried in Mosques to draw multitude worshippers?
Mooslims may not bury their charms beneath mosques due to their own business structures. The alfas instead do their own businesses in their shrines or homes if you may.

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by BeardedmeatR(m): 8:25am On Feb 06, 2022
headSmasher:
Ok
Oshogunle what are you saying?
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by globalresource: 8:26am On Feb 06, 2022
seankim:
He’s right. I’ve met one or 2 traditionalists. They’re mostly cautious because they know that most people see them as evil doers.
What he should not deny is that Some of them are also involved in making use of humans as a whole or parts for some rituals.
Ritual killings cuts across religious and ethnic groups.
We should all condemn it.

But they use traditional means. Forget this lies joor
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:27am On Feb 06, 2022
No, mostly Afonjati jati yorrobanza moosleems COWards pls.. Christian get their own problems, mostly hypocrisy things but not to the extent of those head slamming fOols undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by omosuper(m): 8:39am On Feb 06, 2022
If you really care to know if the man is right or wrong, go to Kwara, Oyo,Niger, Kano(Muslim dominated states) Ondo, Ekiti, Osun, Anambra and Edo(Christians dominated states) to confirm what the man stated. You will know that the babalawos are learners compare with both Muslims and Christians.

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by ello29(m): 8:42am On Feb 06, 2022
Even the devil � is denying this also just to justify and save his business. Names or religion has nothing to do with ideology. People should stop and run away from killings because we will all die is just a matter of time this world � is just but a dream we will wake up one day in the real world.
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:55am On Feb 06, 2022
Yeah, names like Ra(t)fiu,maruf,mu(mu)tiu,wasiu,sheriff jaguu, fatai, etc angry ..we know yorrobanza anywhere belle face unprincipled, unscrupulous Ogun moosleem forming innocent. Fetish bastards! I no dey roll with anything call ijebu-ruku again laelae!
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by Synburd(m): 9:17am On Feb 06, 2022
It is a pity things turns around like this, Nigerians that has once have dignity turns out to be lazy,greedy,wicked,and corrupt to the extent of turning to ritualist..for those querying religion particular Islam needs to think and see if such is happening in Islamic nations.. Something is definately wrong with Nigerians !!! Please leave religion out of your mess.
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by Das1mama: 9:27am On Feb 06, 2022
Chai, in zebudiah's voice 'Are u see what am saw? He said he's neither a Muslim nor a Christian but to be a Proud idol worshipper and his summarising statement was may God expose them....
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by Kamalex2: 9:29am On Feb 06, 2022
Anyone who is against Islam will not be forgiven
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by TheAlchemist: 9:33am On Feb 06, 2022
mastertek:
What is the difference between imam, Alfa & babalawo, absolutely nothing.

99% of Yoruba Muslim do juju, and it's a normal thing,

I remember then when we were very young, any young Yoruba boy that went to Islamic study know as (ile kewu) and graduated, also come out with bragging right, of how he can do a different diabolic things, including ring such as touch & follow ring, touch & fall down ring and Soo on.

I think all this evil things is inside quran, you will begin to fear them then, your mate you can beat in physical fighting will become terror when he came out frpm that Islamic studies.

Even before now, anytime I see Muslim Alfa, my eye is seeing babalawo,

Any barbing salon I know is own by Muslim, I run from there, they have deep knowledge on how to use people glory through any human part, even our hair.

Fear Yoruba Muslim, this thing has been happening in Yoruba land for very long time, I am very happy now it's now giving attention.

Note: I am Yoruba too, also come from Muslim background, but I don't support nonsense.

Brilliant Analysis... do yo know any Governor that has not visited one babalawo or Alfa ? This is why the so called Political leaders can not do anything.... they have willingly traded their soul for the temporary enjoyment of this world. The devil never gives a free gift.
The day we can stop human sacrifice and the shedding of innocent blood to invite demons, principalities, powers into the human realm will mark the beginning of geniue and positive development in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by LIONSABRE(m): 9:37am On Feb 06, 2022
Greed births corruption, Greed births fraud, Greed births killings, it was greed that birthed the class system, then segregation came in the form of pride.
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by Arisenews2: 9:41am On Feb 06, 2022
Meanwhile,See real reason why 17 years old Soliu and his friends Killed his 20 years old girlfriend for money Rituals. See how Facebook deceived them into the act. This is a must Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TmdHcWmCPYE
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by Agugbadin: 9:52am On Feb 06, 2022
So far only Muslim has been involved in this act and some white garment church but Alfas and Native doctors carry out the rituals.
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by Das1mama: 10:04am On Feb 06, 2022
OgunkeelAllMod:
No, mostly Afonjati jati yorrobanza moosleems COWards pls.. Christian get their own problems, mostly hypocrisy things but not to the extent of those head slamming fOols undecided
Lol bro u no try o
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by Akanoaaa(m): 10:11am On Feb 06, 2022
Who is doing it for them?
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by Das1mama: 10:13am On Feb 06, 2022
Kamalex2:
Anyone who is against Islam will not be forgiven
Believe what you practise and practise what u believe because what you believe might not have effect on me because i have my own belief... Take it or live is your choice.
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by Das1mama: 10:20am On Feb 06, 2022
Akanoaaa:
Who is doing it for them?
i tire o maybe na babalawo which he stated and i don't know the difference between them and a traditionalist.
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by statesman6: 11:14am On Feb 06, 2022
Nicenixon:
so it is Muslims that doesn't have faction, lol, you need to go out more.
Muslims have their own too. Their own is uncivil. But christians own is hypocrisy which u just proved me right because you think I'm backing Muslims
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by yanabasee(m): 11:27am On Feb 06, 2022
Keegan:

No it's not like that. It's about the knowledge, the wisdom and the real faith one has pertaining the doctrine he or she chooses to follow. What these people are trying to say is that most atrocities being committed should not be ascribed to them simple.

Look at it this way, every household has at least a knife, and we all know that knife in itself is a very useful kitchen utensil but it can as well be use to butcher someone. Now the problem is not about the knife but the mindset of the perpetrator of evil.

Get rich quick mentality has affected millions of us, youths and adults alike to the extent of being too greedy, selfish and careless. It cross across all religion. It really shows that nothing is learned inside those places of worship except self-love and self-centredness if there are words like that in the English Language. Fela music easily comes to mind. "Archbishop dey miliki, Pope na enjoyment, Imamu na gbaladun". That was even then, when modesty was the order of the day, now it is worse. So what do we expect? What we sow is what we reap.

We can't be doing things wrongly and expected the outcome to be perfect, that's never done.

Are we just people that lack understanding?

Using your knife analogy....

If I don't have a knife and I come to you and asked for your knife and went ahead to seek for your guide on how to use the knife to kill someone . And you gave it to me and tell me to use it at night and where to stab the person and how to ensure that the person is successfully killed with your knife ..

Does that make me the killer and you the saint?

The babalawos have the knowledge, and that is more or less a business which they used to survive.... You pay them and they make you a concoction and who to be used as a sacrifice to be successful in the rituals and becoming rich. They're part of the blame.... You can't shift their hands away from it.
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by cococandy(f): 11:44am On Feb 06, 2022
But of course

1 Like

Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by Truvelisback(m): 11:45am On Feb 06, 2022
Pot calling kettle black.
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by Nicenixon: 12:10pm On Feb 06, 2022
statesman6:

Muslims have their own too. Their own is uncivil. But christians own is hypocrisy which u just proved me right because you think I'm backing Muslims
I didn't prove you right bro, I just point out your mistake that is all. I believe in unity, I have pagans and Muslims as friends and yes I know love them and treat them with respect.
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by Blackblessed500(m): 12:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
All I pray is that may we not fall victim to evil people amen
But at same time lets play our part by doing the right thing prevention is better than cure
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by gadgethead: 12:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
Brendaniel:
This is where I blame governors, a problem is persistent in your state and you just look away like it is nothing, what happened to sensitization programs and extra curricular activities in school to show the younger ones the dangers of these problems...

Nooo how will the governors do that? Their only job is to collect money and share it with there cronies
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by executive12: 12:58pm On Feb 06, 2022
Brendaniel:
This is where I blame governors, a problem is persistent in your state and you just look away like it is nothing, what happened to sensitization programs and extra curricular activities in school to show the younger ones the dangers of these problems...

The Governors are also involved.
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by DeRichard(m): 1:23pm On Feb 06, 2022
adenigga:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/Ritual-killers-are-Muslims-Christians-Traditionalists

TRUE CHRISTIANS WILL NEVER DO RITUALS. WE SERVE CHRIST AND CHRIST ONLY.

The fact is no matter who a person is, if the person doesn't have Christ as his/her Lord and saviour the person is bound to do anything evil.

JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY WAY IN ALL THINGS.
JOHN14:6
Re: Ritual Killers Are Muslims, Christians – Traditionalists In Ogun by techWriter3: 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
Noooo! You must continue writing upsidedan.
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shettima: We Will Be Equitable, Run An Inclusive Government / Hardship: Looting Of Abuja Warehouse Is Message To Tinubu – Adegboruwa / Guinea Offers To Help Nigeria And Other Countries Fight Bokoharam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.